Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WYMT / JBS
YEA...Nobody else in the 14th played Lexington Catholic but Hazard did play teams just as good as them
you guys are so pathetic, you have nothing better to do, than get on here and say stuff about JBS, its stupid
windmill Wrote:you guys are so pathetic, you have nothing better to do, than get on here and say stuff about JBS, its stupid
So, You get on here and talk about how great they are, so u really cant say much at all
$MoNeY$ Wrote:YEA...Nobody else in the 14th played Lexington Catholic but Hazard did play teams just as good as them

ok, so a 4-6 Lafayette team is just as good as a 11-3 Lexington Catholic team?
Madison Central is good, but not as good as Catholic, and i guess a 5-6 Dunbar is just as good as Catholic too, so pretty much Hazard would beat Catholic by 50
$MoNeY$ Wrote:So, You get on here and talk about how great they are, so u really cant say much at all

and ive not said they are great one time, they are the best team in the 14th region, just because they go to a tournament in the city, and play two very good schools, and get beat by big number, when they had very little rest going into the Trinity game, when they had played 2 games before, and Trinity had just played one, you just need to grow up man
3 points Wrote:JBS got beat by Lexington Catholic, which nobody else in the 14th,or 15, can say they have played. Nothing to be ashamed of. You go to their school with your Pikeville team, play them and see how well you do. Then throw off all you want to.

The funny thing is, I never said Pikeville could even play with them. I never said that JBS should be ashamed or anthing. I just said that maybe that is why the scores have not been blasted out like they are when JBS wins. You dont think if JBS would have won by 7 and Clark had 47 points it would have been all over WYMT?
It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It is the size of the fight in the dog.
windmill Wrote:ok, so a 4-6 Lafayette team is just as good as a 11-3 Lexington Catholic team?
Madison Central is good, but not as good as Catholic, and i guess a 5-6 Dunbar is just as good as Catholic too, so pretty much Hazard would beat Catholic by 50
Why did u leave out Hazards other Win and JBS other Lose...That is so weird that u just forgot about that....Madison Central and Lexington Catholic are both tied for 7th in the Top 25 in State
BasketBallonlyfan Wrote:The funny thing is, I never said Pikeville could even play with them. I never said that JBS should be ashamed or anthing. I just said that maybe that is why the scores have not been blasted out like they are when JBS wins. You dont think if JBS would have won by 7 and Clark had 47 points it would have been all over WYMT?

ARE YOU STUPID, IF ANY PLAYER IN THE STATE SCORED 47 ON LEXINGTON FREAKIN CATHOLIC, OF COURSE IT WOULD BE ALL OVER WYMT, DUHHHHHHHH, but just because its Clark you think he is special, and all of this other bull crap when you dont know a thing about him or his family, so just get off of his back, and let him and his game do the talking, i know he is one of the best players in the state, I KNOW HE IS, alot of ppl know he is, but of course, hes no Bulldawg or Patriot, so whats it matter, just let him do his thing, my god, he is a good basketball player, he will play college basketball, and no, not NAIA, DIVISION 1
$MoNeY$ Wrote:Why did u leave out Hazards other Win and JBS other Lose...That is so weird that u just forgot about that....Madison Central and Lexington Catholic are both tied for 7th in the Top 25 in State

other lose? nice one, and anyways, woooo hooo, ok man, take your team to Lexington, and play em, i know you guys could win man, they are not good at all, seriously,
The funny part about your last post is, I bet I knew his family before you was even born. Have I ever said he was special? No I have not, he is just another player on a good ball team. But some people tend to forget that there are others on that good ball team too. Some with just as much talent as the one who gets all the glory. What is this get off his back stuff? All I said what the lost two games and that is why the score wasnt plastered all over everything. Then I added a "If" in there and now I am on his back?
It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It is the size of the fight in the dog.
well the good thing about all of this is he doesnt let it get to him, he doesnt even care, alot of people read this, and think how stupid you are, i guess Tubby was telling him all of this when he talked to him, i guess Darrin Horn was too, i guess Miss, State's coach said the same thing, but I guess when he goes and plays big time in the NCAA you guys will still be on here sayin stuff about him
windmill Wrote:other lose? nice one, and anyways, woooo hooo, ok man, take your team to Lexington, and play em, i know you guys could win man, they are not good at all, seriously,
My team did go to Lexington and won 2 and lose 1...Just because JBS played 3 good teams does not mean anything, I can play Oak Hill, dont mean im any good...JBS is not the Best team in the 14th Region...Breathitt and then JBS...JBS dont even have the best player in the region, Hicks is...So it get over, Im tired of hearing that u played Lexington Catholic, Noone cares...I cant wait till u all play Breathitt or Hazard or even PCC...You only beat KCC by 5 point and u Brag about playing Lexington Catholic lol OK :Clap:
windmill Wrote:well the good thing about all of this is he doesnt let it get to him, he doesnt even care, alot of people read this, and think how stupid you are, i guess Tubby was telling him all of this when he talked to him, i guess Darrin Horn was too, i guess Miss, State's coach said the same thing, but I guess when he goes and plays big time in the NCAA you guys will still be on here sayin stuff about him
Ok Tubby was there to watch him...I thought Miller but naww Stepp is much better than Miller...Well I guess so to all u Creekers!
$MoNeY$ Wrote:My team did go to Lexington and won 2 and lose 1...Just because JBS played 3 good teams does not mean anything, I can play Oak Hill, dont mean im any good...JBS is not the Best team in the 14th Region...Breathitt and then JBS...JBS dont even have the best player in the region, Hicks is...So it get over, Im tired of hearing that u played Lexington Catholic, Noone cares...I cant wait till u all play Breathitt or Hazard or even PCC...You only beat KCC by 5 point and u Brag about playing Lexington Catholic lol OK :Clap:

so it get over? ha ha another nice one, but man, they already beat Hazard this summer, ok? they beat PCC last year, at their place, ok? and they beat Breathitt by 12 last year to, but they will do this all again, and thats funny that Mason County beat JBS by 2, and Miller had 28, and they beat Perry by 32, and he had around 12, but yeah they will all 3 kill JBS
Windmill, maybe you should spend less time in the gym and more in reading comprehension. I have not said anything at all bad about Clark. Why is it when anyone says anything about JBS as a team that you get all defensive and assume that it is Clark people are talking about. Do you think he is the whole team or something?
$MoNeY$ Wrote:Ok Tubby was there to watch him...I thought Miller but naww Stepp is much better than Miller...Well I guess so to all u Creekers!

well i mean, Mason County didnt even play on the 26th, the same night JBS beat Pendleton, and well what do you know? TUBBY WAS THERE, and Miller wasnt, because he didnt even play, so good call on that one
BasketBallonlyfan Wrote:Windmill, maybe you should spend less time in the gym and more in reading comprehension. I have not said anything at all bad about Clark. Why is it when anyone says anything about JBS as a team that you get all defensive and assume that it is Clark people are talking about. Do you think he is the whole team or something?

I didnt say one word about him just then, and its stupid for you people to say he isnt the best player in the region, and he is overrated, thats really stupid, you just dont see it yet, if there is a better ball handler in the state, then, I would be shocked, he is a good player, you guys make him out to be a middle of the road player in the region, like if he went to Perry or Knott that he wouldnt even play
Yea u cant talk to JBS ppl...Stepp is the Team...they would be alot better if he wasent but Clark will be the team the next 2 years and then Clint after him...I know there gettin rid of ALC basketball coach so maybe JIM will take over so that Clark and Clint can play together again!
BasketBallonlyfan Wrote:Windmill, maybe you should spend less time in the gym and more in reading comprehension. I have not said anything at all bad about Clark. Why is it when anyone says anything about JBS as a team that you get all defensive and assume that it is Clark people are talking about. Do you think he is the whole team or something?
Good point. Just because everyone but windmill thinks Clark is a good and talented player, not a D=1 player though. There is nothing wrong with playing at NAIA. Most of us would have killed to play at that level. Clark is good just not superman
windmill Wrote:I didnt say one word about him just then, and its stupid for you people to say he isnt the best player in the region, and he is overrated, thats really stupid, you just dont see it yet, if there is a better ball handler in the state, then, I would be shocked, he is a good player, you guys make him out to be a middle of the road player in the region, like if he went to Perry or Knott that he wouldnt even play
OMG man shut up...He is not the best at anything in STATE....Does JOE have u all Brain washed over there...Why cant u get that threw your head....U saying stuff like that is the reason I dont like the Stepps or anyone else
$MoNeY$ Wrote:OMG man shut up...He is not the best at anything in STATE....Does JOE have u all Brain washed over there...Why cant u get that threw your head....U saying stuff like that is the reason I dont like the Stepps or anyone else

you really dont know anything, im not a member of JBS, im just trying to take up for someone who you guys think is horrible, i mean my god, he scored 24 points on Letcher Central, with the stomach virus, he scored 23 on one of the best teams in the state, he had 27 against Trinity, hes good, if you guys could just see that, i dont get why all you guys to is gang up one people to look cool i guess, but it makes you look stupid when people who actualy know what they are talking about get on here and read this
windmill Wrote:you really dont know anything, im not a member of JBS, im just trying to take up for someone who you guys think is horrible, i mean my god, he scored 24 points on Letcher Central, with the stomach virus, he scored 23 on one of the best teams in the state, he had 27 against Trinity, hes good, if you guys could just see that, i dont get why all you guys to is gang up one people to look cool i guess, but it makes you look stupid when people who actualy know what they are talking about get on here and read this
Im not saying hes a horrible player, He is good...Your saying hes the best in State at things and I dont think so...Its everyones opinion but alot of ppl agree wit me more than u...If u would just say hes good at what he does then everyone would agree. When u say hes the best in State thats when ppl gets angry at JBS...I agree wit ya that JBS is a good team...If Joe and Gary wouldnt act the way the do and talk about Clark 24/7, ppl would like him alot better
windmill Wrote:you really dont know anything, im not a member of JBS, im just trying to take up for someone who you guys think is horrible, i mean my god, he scored 24 points on Letcher Central, with the stomach virus, he scored 23 on one of the best teams in the state, he had 27 against Trinity, hes good, if you guys could just see that, i dont get why all you guys to is gang up one people to look cool i guess, but it makes you look stupid when people who actualy know what they are talking about get on here and read this

If you know how many points he scored against those team, how many did he have against Jenkins, Sheldon Clark, and Piarist? Did he play all but the last two minutes in those blowouts to get his averages up? Look at JBS's schedule. They blew out the teams that they should have, played equal teams close, within 10 points, and got beat by the teams they should have been beaten by.
Yea dont make no sense does it? They played Lexington Catholic and got beat but that makes them better than any team in the mountains LMAO
$MoNeY$ Wrote:Yea dont make no sense does it? They played Lexington Catholic and got beat but that makes them better than any team in the mountains LMAO

Yeah it does, I mean I dont even remember saying that, but no team in this region could play with Catholic, on a neutral court JBS could beat that team, they were up one them with 2 minutes to go in the 1st half, and the refs gave JBS no calls in those last 2 minutes, and that found them down by 12 at the half, but Money even though u wasnt there, im sure you will have something to say like waahhh wahhh blame the ref's or something gay like that, but its the truth
windmill Wrote:Yeah it does, I mean I dont even remember saying that, but no team in this region could play with Catholic, on a neutral court JBS could beat that team, they were up one them with 2 minutes to go in the 1st half, and the refs gave JBS no calls in those last 2 minutes, and that found them down by 12 at the half, but Money even though u wasnt there, im sure you will have something to say like waahhh wahhh blame the ref's or something gay like that, but its the truth

I will agree with you on this one to some extent Windmill. If JBS was to play them over there at ALC, then yes, JBS would win. If the state tourney was moved from Rupp to JBS, there isnt any doubt in my mind that JBS would be the state champions. With all the home cooking that goes on at JBS, I cant belive they would blame things on the refs. And even though you have been up by 1 with 2 minutes to go in the first half, the game is played in 4 quarters. You have to play all 4 of them to win against quality teams.
kccfan Wrote:I know, another JBS topic, but don't you just love to hate um? I was just wondering, is it just me or does everyone else notice a little bias in WYMT sports towards JBS (espicially Stepp) when they cover their games? It seems like they always mention how many points, rebounds, assists and just about everything thing else when it comes to them and I don't see that with the other teams or players in the mountains. What's up with that?
He is an All State player. Of course, he is going to get more mentions.
Also, It could be that JBS does a better job reporting complete stats to the media than other schools.

Most schools expect the media to be everywhere and know everything.
That's not how it works. If you want your school reported then make sure it is reported to the media then give the media more info than they need in a timely fashion.
This thread needs to stop the personal attacks...NOW.
I have been away from the site for a few days so I am itching to suspend somebody
windmill Wrote:Yeah it does, I mean I dont even remember saying that, but no team in this region could play with Catholic, on a neutral court JBS could beat that team, they were up one them with 2 minutes to go in the 1st half, and the refs gave JBS no calls in those last 2 minutes, and that found them down by 12 at the half, but Money even though u wasnt there, im sure you will have something to say like waahhh wahhh blame the ref's or something gay like that, but its the truth
I was there at the Game...I was at all the Games...What are u talking about, I never said one word about the Refs
fox sports Wrote:He is an All State player. Of course, he is going to get more mentions.
Also, It could be that JBS does a better job reporting complete stats to the media than other schools.

Most schools expect the media to be everywhere and know everything.
That's not how it works. If you want your school reported then make sure it is reported to the media then give the media more info than they need in a timely fashion.

I really appreciate the explanation, but there is another all state player in the region that gets very little mention from wymt. Courier Journal ranked him pre-season top twenty five. Check it out, it's still on line.