Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shelby Valley @ Prestonsburg 9/25
Blackcats continue to improve. It will be a battle, Pburg 24-21. 🐾🏈
64SUR Wrote:What was done at Leslie County last year. I was at the Leslie and Prestonsburg game. I missed the shelby valley game. :popcorn:

Well in Valley's warm up's, the sprinklers were turned on on them. They had over 200 yards in penalties for the game. Valley's starting QB was ejected at halftime. Following the half time break Valley had to kick off from their own 6 yard line. But let's move to the 4th Quarter because Valley was up 3 scores with 3 minutes left in the game. Which was honestly about 10 minutes of play time due to Leslie county's clock keeper not running the clock hardly ANY when Leslie had the ball on offense or when Valley had the ball on offense. Leslie also had the chance to kick 4 onside kicks in the remaining minute. And on Leslie's last drive to try to tie the game they ran 6 plays. 5 of which were penalties on Shelby Valley. It was the absolute most horrible thing I've seen in sports. I also know Prestonsburg suffered just as bad or possibly worse. Fans can say what they want but anyone who's been to Leslie county KNOWS that place is a DISGRACE to the game of football.
Cellking Wrote:Be Careful what you wish for.:dudecomeon:

Dude, no one is intimidated by Leslie county lol. Tim couch left a long time ago.
Gator95 Wrote:Well in Valley's warm up's, the sprinklers were turned on on them. They had over 200 yards in penalties for the game. Valley's starting QB was ejected at halftime. Following the half time break Valley had to kick off from their own 6 yard line. But let's move to the 4th Quarter because Valley was up 3 scores with 3 minutes left in the game. Which was honestly about 10 minutes of play time due to Leslie county's clock keeper not running the clock hardly ANY when Leslie had the ball on offense or when Valley had the ball on offense. Leslie also had the chance to kick 4 onside kicks in the remaining minute. And on Leslie's last drive to try to tie the game they ran 6 plays. 5 of which were penalties on Shelby Valley. It was the absolute most horrible thing I've seen in sports. I also know Prestonsburg suffered just as bad or possibly worse. Fans can say what they want but anyone who's been to Leslie county KNOWS that place is a DISGRACE to the game of football.

You're a moron. Focus on your game this week. Nobody wants to hear your crap about Leslie Co. :HitWall:
I Rule The World Wrote:You're a moron. Focus on your game this week. Nobody wants to hear your crap about Leslie Co. :HitWall:

You sir are the moron. You can't sit there and deny any of what I just said to me or a Prestonsburg fan. Your place is GARBAGE. And I pray to the dear lord above Valley lights you all up so bad you shut down that joke of a program. And actually I believe 64SUR personally asked me what happened so I answered his question. I hope Prestonsburg destroys you too. You may get lucky this year and catch them having a down year. Cause lord knows they were 5x the team Leslie was last year.
P-burg will score on Dave Osborne's Stone Wall Defense of Valley. Valley 35 - Pburg 0
Gator95 Wrote:You sir are the moron. You can't sit there and deny any of what I just said to me or a Prestonsburg fan. Your place is GARBAGE. And I pray to the dear lord above Valley lights you all up so bad you shut down that joke of a program. And actually I believe 64SUR personally asked me what happened so I answered his question. I hope Prestonsburg destroys you too. You may get lucky this year and catch them having a down year. Cause lord knows they were 5x the team Leslie was last year.

That's why we play the games.... Think you're tooting your own horn a little because no-one is talking about Valley. None of the voters here or the AP must no be big believers. Valley's time will come. Focus on Prestonsburg..
The_Rock Wrote:P-burg will score on Dave Osborne's Stone Wall Defense of Valley. Valley 35 - Pburg 0

David Osborne doesn't coach defense? Lol
The Eagles are the most balanced team in the district. With that advantage to pass and run the ball gives them the edge IMO. Not to mention there Defense is 100x better than last year. Should be a great district games in the next couple weeks! Best of luck to all... Go eagles bring us one home!!!!
I Rule The World Wrote:That's why we play the games.... Think you're tooting your own horn a little because no-one is talking about Valley. None of the voters here or the AP must no be big believers. Valley's time will come. Focus on Prestonsburg..
Nahh I'm not. Leslie county was 7-0 last year until they played valley with that cupcake of a schedule. That's why they had no shot in the tie breaker last year. And you sure are right about that, ill agree with that. But hey, they have virtually the same team as last year minus 2 seniors that started, and they played in the State Semi's and Wasnt voted into the top 10 until the last week of the season. So that really doesn't bother or concern me. What does, is people thinking Leslie county are world beaters.
Gator95 Wrote:Nahh I'm not. Leslie county was 7-0 last year until they played valley with that cupcake of a schedule. That's why they had no shot in the tie breaker last year. And you sure are right about that, ill agree with that. But hey, they have virtually the same team as last year minus 2 seniors that started, and they played in the State Semi's and Wasnt voted into the top 10 until the last week of the season. So that really doesn't bother or concern me. What does, is people thinking Leslie county are world beaters.

This time last year Shelby Valley had lost to 1A Paintsville turn around a few week later and got beat by Prestonsburg. You guys wasn't world beaters also. Now here we are again Leslie county is 4-0 going on 5-0. Confusednicker:
64SUR Wrote:This time last year Shelby Valley had lost to 1A Paintsville turn around a few week later and got beat by Prestonsburg. You guys wasn't world beaters also. Now here we are again Leslie county is 4-0 going on 5-0. Confusednicker:

An impressive 4-0 at that lol. I'm confident there are middle school teams somewhere that could play the Schedule Leslie does and be successful. And maybe not world beaters, but sure as hell good enough to beat your beloved Eagles and then beat the LCA team that destroyed you all in te playoffs by 2 touchdowns.
Gator95 Wrote:An impressive 4-0 at that lol. I'm confident there are middle school teams somewhere that could play the Schedule Leslie does and be successful. And maybe not world beaters, but sure as hell good enough to beat your beloved Eagles and then beat the LCA team that destroyed you all in te playoffs by 2 touchdowns.

I think it was tie at halftime with LCA. Lord help us if Prestonsburg beat Shelby valley Friday night and Leslie beats preatonsburg this year. We could have another tie-breaker again. Just wondering if the beat down by Franklin County will be a blessing in the Tie-breaker this year. Confusederiously: world Beaters.
64SUR Wrote:I think it was tie at halftime with LCA. Lord help us if Prestonsburg beat Shelby valley Friday night and Leslie beats preatonsburg this year. We could have another tie-breaker again. Just wondering if the beat down by Franklin County will be a blessing in the Tie-breaker this year. Confusederiously: world Beaters.
You don't have to worry about a tie breaker this year lol. Leslie doesn't get either of those teams at home to screw rhen. Valley goes undefeated in district play.
Gator95 sounds a little more worried about Leslie county than he does PBurg... You all better be ready for P-Burg bc Dalton Fraizer is about to run a over you "All State" linebacker.. Don't play Leslie till week 8! A lot of football left to be played... And with your injuries this year and no team displient it's untelling who will be playing for you when you play Leslie.
4ever witness Wrote:Gator95 sounds a little more worried about Leslie county than he does PBurg... You all better be ready for P-Burg bc Dalton Fraizer is about to run a over you "All State" linebacker.. Don't play Leslie till week 8! A lot of football left to be played... And with your injuries this year and no team displient it's untelling who will be playing for you when you play Leslie.
Leslie county is better than Prestonsburg this year. And yea your team knows a little bit about our defense don't you. Considering you got to watch us kick your ass all night long for 4 quarters last year. And I think you meant "disciplined"? Which is exactly what Valley is if anything. You have to be an extremely disciplined football team to run the wing T effectivley. And Frazier is a beast of a back no doubt. We also held him to 60 yards rushing last year in the regular season. Which I'm betting your defense did not do. Gator95 had forgot more football than you'll ever know son.
The_Rock Wrote:P-burg will score on Dave Osborne's Stone Wall Defense of Valley. Valley 35 - Pburg 0

Is that Super Dave Osborne the old stunt man on TV?
Gator95 If I'm not mistaken some of SV best players got suspended earlier this season for fighting... Pretty disciplined sounds like.. And it takes no disciplin to run that junk of an offense. All you do it line up and run the ball... Pretty simple and basic.
Gator95 Wrote:Leslie county is better than Prestonsburg this year. And yea your team knows a little bit about our defense don't you. Considering you got to watch us kick your ass all night long for 4 quarters last year. And I think you meant "disciplined"? Which is exactly what Valley is if anything. You have to be an extremely disciplined football team to run the wing T effectivley. And Frazier is a beast of a back no doubt. We also held him to 60 yards rushing last year in the regular season. Which I'm betting your defense did not do. Gator95 had forgot more football than you'll ever know son.

Then you've forgot alot. You did hold Frasure to 60 yards in the regular season. But what about the Region Championship? 23 Carries 213 yds.....

Oh and by the way... Leslie held Frasure to 11 carries 34 yds...

Jarrell was the one we couldn't catch..

So quit bitching about Leslie Co. Stay on topic and worry about Frasure...
4ever witness Wrote:Gator95 If I'm not mistaken some of SV best players got suspended earlier this season for fighting... Pretty disciplined sounds like.. And it takes no disciplin to run that junk of an offense. All you do it line up and run the ball... Pretty simple and basic.
That sir, right there proves you know ABSOLUTLY NOTHING about the game of football. The blocking schemes and play designs out of the Wing T are some of the most complicated to run. My lord, I Rule the World, will you please tell this moron to get off here like you did last year. If it's so simple and basic, why could they not stop it last year when Valley ran for 400 yards on them last year lol. If the Wing T is ran right is insanely hard to defend. Ask ANY knowledgable football fan. Take your ass back to little league buddy.
You can't be serious. Why do you think no college team runs that? Because if you have a group of linebackers that play down hill it's stopped easily. This isn't the 70s anymore. It's a passing game more than running. Why doesn't any NFL teams run the wing t?! Get over it. If you got linebackers and a strong D line it's easily stopped ask Franklin County 😂😂😂😂
4ever witness Wrote:You can't be serious. Why do you think no college team runs that? Because if you have a group of linebackers that play down hill it's stopped easily. This isn't the 70s anymore. It's a passing game more than running. Why doesn't any NFL teams run the wing t?! Get over it. If you got linebackers and a strong D line it's easily stopped ask Franklin County 😂😂😂😂

College... Lol. I wasn't aware this was college football. I thought we were talking about highschool. The same team that beat you last year and won region doing the offense that never works and could be easily stopped? I get it. I do. I finally understand, you must obviously ride the short bus because there could be no other possible explaination for the most idiotic post I have seen on bluegrass rivals since I have been a member.

Your right, this isn't the the 70's anymore. You wanna go tell Phillip Hawood what you just told me? Those belfry teams run a version of the Wing T and wishbone and win state and are a traditionally known power house that has ran it forever. Play down hill lol...Line backers obviously have zone or man to man defense rules. Do you know how many misdirection plays, options, belly's, dives (passes) That can be ran out the same exact formations? You have no clue, Wing T teams don't spread it out very often. They don't need to, they can do all their damage in the same formation and there are ao many possibilitys of what could be coming at the linebackers and defense that you can't just automatically commit to one read. Why do you think teams that half good athletes and run the offense they do well? Because IT WORKS. If you really meant what you just said up there you need seriousl help, honestly, please just delete your account.
While Prestonsburg has lost some key players from last year, you still can never count them out. Frasure is a beast and runs the ball hard. This should be one of the better games of the year. I look for Shelby Valley to use ball control and win this one.

SV 38
Prestonsburg 16
Let's stay focused on SV and Pburg! I enjoy discussing the game with Pburg fans.
64SUR Wrote:What was done at Leslie County last year. I was at the Leslie and Prestonsburg game. I missed the shelby valley game. :popcorn:

Confusederiously:

We didn't bring any lube for [email=F%$#*@G]F%$#*@G[/email] we got. Confusedmoke:
When you play city teams that offense does not work because of the speed of the players. It's a simple fact. If your defense has speed and has Athelets like Louisville and northern schools that's their favorite offense to play against just for the fact they can stop it say better than the spread. In the mountains its hard to stop don't get me wrong. Just for the fact that you think this offense is unbelievable is what's funny. You never commented about players being ejected in the eariler post or about how the speed of Franklin county shut the beauftil work of an offense SV runs. So please just wait on this game like
I said before and let SV and Pburg fans enjoy talking about this game. I'm focusing on On the LC BL game this week. See you soon gator95 😅
Ohh and LC now in the mountain top 10... Gotta be a little jealous of that one as well!
#1 Blackcat Fan Wrote:We didn't bring any lube for [email=F%$#*@G]F%$#*@G[/email] we got. Confusedmoke:

Come on #1 BlackCat Fan you knew when I got up and left you at halftime I told you KEEP THE LUBE :lmao:
4ever witness Wrote:When you play city teams that offense does not work because of the speed of the players. It's a simple fact. If your defense has speed and has Athelets like Louisville and northern schools that's their favorite offense to play against just for the fact they can stop it say better than the spread. In the mountains its hard to stop don't get me wrong. Just for the fact that you think this offense is unbelievable is what's funny. You never commented about players being ejected in the eariler post or about how the speed of Franklin county shut the beauftil work of an offense SV runs. So please just wait on this game like
I said before and let SV and Pburg fans enjoy talking about this game. I'm focusing on On the LC BL game this week. See you soon gator95 😅
I am honestly in awe of your level of stupidity. Franklin would've killed SV no matter what offense they ran. They would've destroyed leslie as well as anyone in this district. That's a 5A region runner up who is even better this year. A player was ejected for fighting, I'm assuming you thought he should sit there and let someone kick his ass lol. Wouldn't suprise me with your IQ level. And about the mountain top 10, not jealous at all, a little confused though as to why they are there because they aren't good enough lol. But they were in the top 10 last year and valley wasn't, and we seen how that turned out for you. But arguing with you buddy is like arguing with a child. You must be a player on the team or something because I wouldn't think a grown man could be so unknowladgable and stupid.