Poll: Who Wins
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Ashland
100.00%
Rowan County
0%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ashland @ Rowan County 9-25
Ashland 49 to 21
Bob Seger Wrote:lol...You are definitely a product of the ASH land public school system...

You're not even capable of writing a legible sentence, as I cant make heads or tails out of anything you wrote.

Words of advice TC4life, If you cant compete in the trash talk game, just put your computer back on the shelf. You're making yourself look stupid....And by the way, what kind of a grown man would use a moniker like "tomcat4life anyways. What are you about 11? Maybe 12?

What a moron.
Yep your finally right about something. I messed that post up. It was supposed to say you wanted to meet badcat at the court house. But everybody knows from your past that you would not show up.
What kind of person, that claims to be a grown man, obsesses over someone the way you do over bad cat and won't meet him. So stay up on Jayce hill and continue your long reign as coward of the county. As far looking stupid, after talking to some respectable people in Johnson county, you got that covered in person as well as you do on here.
Ashland runs all over Rowan and then backs up and does it again.
Ashland 56
Rowan 7
Ashland - 49

Rowan County - 13
Ashland should use this game as a chance to work on fundamentals offensively. Physicality at the point of attack, holding blocks and passing game especially. Should name the score and get some of the youngsters some work.
More like what kind of grown man would completely over obsess over another man that hasn't posted in two years
tomcat4life Wrote:Yep your finally right about something. I messed that post up. It was supposed to say you wanted to meet badcat at the court house. But everybody knows from your past that you would not show up.
What kind of person, that claims to be a grown man, obsesses over someone the way you do over bad cat and won't meet him. So stay up on Jayce hill and continue your long reign as coward of the county. As far looking stupid, after talking to some respectable people in Johnson county, you got that covered in person as well as you do on here.

You mean to tell me that you have had all night to think about it and this is the best you can come up with?...lol.....Oh, I'm sure there are several different terms that I get called, but stupid is certainly not one of them...:biggrin:

You guys are a blast, and what makes it a blast is you cant figure any of it
out......Just remember that just because 2 or 3 of you goobers cant figure it out, doesn't make it stupid... Ponder about that one a while...And I'm sure it WILL take a while. :Clap:

The more things change, the more they stay the same...Confusednicker:
Bob Seger Wrote:You mean to tell me that you have had all night to think about it and this is the best you can come up with?...lol.....Oh, I'm sure there are several different terms that I get called, but stupid is certainly not one of them...:biggrin:

You guys are a blast, and what makes it a blast is you cant figure any of it
out......Just remember that just because 2 or 3 of you goobers cant figure it out, doesn't make it stupid... Ponder about that one a while...And I'm sure it WILL take a while. :Clap:

The more things change, the more they stay the same...Confusednicker:

See you can post and it not be about someone from the past that you are scared of. That's a pretty big step for you. Soon your hair might even start to grow back and eventually you might be able to be at the Ashland/JC game and not be looking over your shoulder the whole time. You'll get there little fella. Who knows you might even learn something about sports and be able to contribute to an adult conversation someday.
Sorry to burst your bubble but you have been described by some of the Johnson county faithful as stupid, moronic and a pr*ck. One of your "ol buddies actually called you all 3. Matney's take on you is the only way to get you out of his hair is to keep under his thumb. And that's a quote
tomcat4life Wrote:See you can post and it not be about someone from the past that you are scared of. That's a pretty big step for you. Soon your hair might even start to grow back and eventually you might be able to be at the Ashland/JC game and not be looking over your shoulder the whole time. You'll get there little fella. Who knows you might even learn something about sports and be able to contribute to an adult conversation someday.
Sorry to burst your bubble but you have been described by some of the Johnson county faithful as stupid, moronic and a pr*ck. One of your "ol buddies actually called you all 3. Matney's take on you is the only way to get you out of his hair is to keep under his thumb. And that's a quote

lol...Sorry to burst your little bubble there junior, but I don't have anything to do with Matney or any of the staff, and don't even have a kid that plays, or is even in high school, so sounds like a slight case of mistaken identity there...Might see him from a distance once or twice a year, and that's about it.... And a "little fella"? Hardly..Now the pr*ck statement, I may not argue with that part. That all depends on who you ask...lol

But I will say that to know me is to love me . :biggrin:

I do owe you a big thank you though for proving my point in record setting time..Confusednicker:
2 in row. You are getting better.
:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:
tomcat4life Wrote:2 in row. You are getting better.

Hey junior, you go ahead and run with that.Confusednicker:
Bob Seger Wrote:lol...Sorry to burst your little bubble there junior, but I don't have anything to do with Matney or any of the staff, and don't even have a kid that plays, or is even in high school, so sounds like a slight case of mistaken identity there...Might see him from a distance once or twice a year, and that's about it.... And a "little fella"? Hardly..Now the pr*ck statement, I may not argue with that part. That all depends on who you ask...lol

But I will say that to know me is to love me . :biggrin:

I do owe you a big thank you though for proving my point in record setting time..Confusednicker:

Maybe Matney may have mistaken but the others knew exactly who you are. I'm so sorry to confuse you but the " little fella" comment, It's called a figure of speech. You'll catch on
Run with it junior!!
Bob Seger Wrote:Run with it junior!!

Come on Bib, surely you can do better than that. I know you are scared of badcat. But as I've pointed out he hasn't been in here in years. Come now we are all waiting your next overwhelmingly Whitt comment about badcat.
Old and tired Wrote:IMO Ashland should work on some things over the next 3 weeks. Maybe come out with there passing game more and only rely on the run if needed. After building a lead that is. And as bad as I hate to say it after building a lead don't get a running clock unless it's by passing. They will have to pass to beat someone if they want to (continue to) win a state championship.

Totally agree with that observation albeit I don't allow myself to think of anything except the next **game. Worried that if someone is able to seriously limit Baker's yards, we need to have at least the threat of a passing game. At some point in the season, Ashland will face that circumstance. Really like those quick hitting darts to OBryan.

**(except the JC game:eyerollSmile
Ashland keeps rolling and doing what they do in this one, now in a few weeks when they face the boys from down route 23, that are coached much better than anyone else Blazer has played, that will be a different story.
Love using O'Bryan in the passing game, a kid that size with his ability should continue to be a threat as the season rolls along.
washed up Wrote:The truth is Johnson Central vs Belfry is the week after the Ashland game.

My mistake. I should have remembered that good schools save their toughest game to last.
No big deal I thought Tates Creek was better than Johnson Central too.
I have to agree that Ashland blocks really well at the point of attack, but it seems the line has kind of got infatuated with the back of Q's jersey, lot of kids standing around. That wont cut it to win the district and go on a deep playoff run. JC and South Warren both have as much over all team speed as Ashland. Who comes out of the east will be the team that finds some balance.
Baker and Company continue on their winning ways... Tomcats roll to a 49-14 victory over Rowan County...
Q with another big night. Rowan struggles in all aspects of the game. This will be a running clock by halftime.
Hey TC P can I troll on this thread?
BigMelon63 Wrote:Hey TC P can I troll on this thread?

Sure feel free to come on over to this thread and we'll talk about big boy football.
Tomcat Pride Wrote:Sure feel free to come on over to this thread and we'll talk about big boy football.

I take a day off and you see what happens. Hey PridefulOne , when did this thread change directions and become a Johnson Central thread?:popcorn:
Bob Seger Wrote:I take a day off and you see what happens. Hey PridefulOne , when did this thread change directions and become a Johnson Central thread?:popcorn:

There's bib. Why you so scared of Ashland there bib? Your on Ashland threads a lot more than you are any JC thread. Probably because JC people don't like you either but they can actually get their hands on you so you stay away. It is fact that the good people at JC think your an idiot. Or maybe your just so worried about Ashland you have try to keep tabs on us.
washed up Wrote:No big deal I thought Tates Creek was better than Johnson Central too.

If you are correct, your boys will lose two regular season games rather than just one. On the other hand, if Tates Creek were any good, you wouldn't have scheduled them. Johnson Central plays a far more difficult non-district schedule than does Ashland. Of course, with the Ashland- Johnson Central game at Ashland, JC better be at least fifteen points better to prevail.
Truth Wrote:If you are correct, your boys will lose two regular season games rather than just one. On the other hand, if Tates Creek were any good, you wouldn't have scheduled them. Johnson Central plays a far more difficult non-district schedule than does Ashland. Of course, with the Ashland- Johnson Central game at Ashland, JC better be at least fifteen points better to prevail.

Well then it will be a loss. Ashland has played Johnson Central very well in certain years and lost heartbreaking games on last second trick plays and OT questionable officiating. I remember JJ Jude running through everyone and then Ashland shut him down and won. We have been blown out some also but this won't be one of those years. Just think after we win the 1st one you can make a return trip for the regional final. Get to see Putnam twice in one year.:Thumbs:Confusednicker:
T-CATS Wrote:Well then it will be a loss. Ashland has played Johnson Central very well in certain years and lost heartbreaking games on last second trick plays and OT questionable officiating. I remember JJ Jude running through everyone and then Ashland shut him down and won. We have been blown out some also but this won't be one of those years. Just think after we win the 1st one you can make a return trip for the regional final. Get to see Putnam twice in one year.:Thumbs:Confusednicker:

As my good friend Steven Tyler likes to say,

DREAM ON!!!:partyhard