Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Southwestern 57 Harlan County 0
Ouch.
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
Southwestern is still very young, and their pipe line looks very good. The Junior class is a stacked. The Sophomore and Freshman classes have a TON talent, with a kid that is one of the Fastest in the state... With a few additions it will be a very good run for Southwestern.
SW hasnt beaten a PC team yet with Riley Hall behind center. What makes people think this year is going to be any different?
Both teams were missing key players when they lost last year to each other, PC(Hall), SW(Edwards). Could just as easily been SW as PC winning, if all were healthy. The score was not that great of a spread with Hall behind center, taking nothing away from Hall he is a great high school QB. Edwards is just as valuable to SW as Hall is to PC. Guess we can only hope all are healthy come later this fall.
I'm wowed at this score honestly.
I think Harlan Co. lacks the speed necessary to run the spread effectively. They are also very young and probably a few years away from being really good. HC fans just need to be patient at this point.
Professor!!!!!!
If PC and SW played this week...PC would be a 10 pt favorite
I guess it would depend on what "PC" represents.
I have PC getting HAMMERED this Friday... PC defense isn't where it should be. If you watch the PC vs Jeffersonville game Riley scrambled all night(witch he is at his best). Jeffersonville was a Very, Very weak 6A Indiana School with a Coach that's been with the team 4 weeks.. They are playing a 6A Powerhouse Friday Night....Tell me where I'm wrong..I really hope PC can pull it off, but what I seen Friday night was very questionable.
I have PC getting Beat this Friday.....
SW played a Pretty Flawless Game against HC. PC looked Rocky at times against Jeffersonville. I would have to say PC would be the 10pt dog.. Tell me PC didn't look Rocky at times, and a lot of Defensive issues..
No way PC beats South Western this year, barring injuries of coarse. If the 2 teams played this week, I'd bet on the Warriors 34-14. :lolrage:
I can't wait for the PC SW game, I bet I'll leave with a man that night.Confusedinglepar
Go bears!!! We still believe! We may need a V8.
SouthSider Wrote:SW played a Pretty Flawless Game against HC. PC looked Rocky at times against Jeffersonville. I would have to say PC would be the 10pt dog.. Tell me PC didn't look Rocky at times, and a lot of Defensive issues..
:lame: Comparing Jeffersonvilles team speed and talent to Harlan Countys is just plain stupid. PC Looked to be experimenting with a new defense and once they made the adjustments it was lights out after that. When SW dominates a quality team then we can talk.