Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lawrence Co. 70 Magoffin Co. 68
Ohh and that really showed alot of respect writing you suck on one of MC's players trucks
that cheerleader really made me laugh haha her rolling up her sleeves and saying to our girls bring it on after she done a full lol I didnt think you were aloud to do fulls in district plays
Yes and our Cheerleader sponser had enough decency to stop the foolishness:Cheerlead
hornetfan Wrote:Yes and our Cheerleader sponser had enough decency to stop the foolishness:Cheerlead

yeah...I didnt even see their coach
All_Sport#1 Wrote:Ohh and that really showed alot of respect writing you suck on one of MC's players trucks

As if it was one of our fans. Come on either get it back on track or the thread will be closed.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
Batpuff Wrote:As if it was one of our fans. Come on either get it back on track or the thread will be closed.

If it was one of our fans...what do you think we wrote it about ourself lol
well most likely it was one of ur fans, obviously a magoffin fan isnt gonna write you suck on a magoffin players truck?
but yeah too many missed lay ups and free throws beat us magoffin. good game and way to fight back at the end.
Super_de Wrote:well most likely it was one of ur fans, obviously a magoffin fan isnt gonna write you suck on a magoffin players truck?
but yeah too many missed lay ups and free throws beat us magoffin. good game and way to fight back at the end.

Nice post and well said
I am tickled the dawgs won way to go DAWGS
Batpuff Wrote:So give me some stats. I hope the officals werent as bad as they were in the girls game. I listened to the girls game and they were just horrible.
haha Same old , same old.
All_Sport#1 Wrote:If it was one of our fans...what do you think we wrote it about ourself lol

Because thats how you are trying to get stuff started, and as if they would even know it was a kids veh that played.

This is the last chance for this thred to get back on topic or it will be CLOSED!!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nice win LC. Seems like they are not the same team every night.
Nice win for LC. This win takes them to 3-1 in the district. Complaining about the refs won't get anything accomplished. I have watched several 15th region refs in action and most (not all) are very inconsistant in the way they call games. It is going to be a physical game for awhile and then it will be a game of touch fouls. Again congrats to the LC team.
Batpuff Wrote:Because thats how you are trying to get stuff started, and as if they would even know it was a kids veh that played.

This is the last chance for this thred to get back on topic or it will be CLOSED!!!!
Please close it!!!!! Remember you started talking about the refs, not us.
Congrats Dawgs, you boys sure are making some noise in this district where not many would even mention you in preseason. Coach A is a class act and I think a lot of area coaches could learn from the example he sets to his players. Keep playing as a team and you will only get better!!!:Cheerlead
Congrats to LC on the win, Magoffin jus let this one slip away oh well it's par of the game... as for the prayer i thought that was very respectable of LC's coach and i agree with batpuff if a player did not wish to be there they should have went into the locker room. Hard fought game though i really enjoyed watching it! Good Luck Hornets we need to get back on the winning side of things!
Batpuff Wrote:Because thats how you are trying to get stuff started, and as if they would even know it was a kids veh that played.

please dont close this thred we will suffer so much if you do people will be screaming on the steets there will be total chaos businesses will fail people will be hurt ....BTW you was the one who brought up the refs on the radio do whatever you want

your the one that brings up the refs and stuff, can't you keep it on track?
Good win for LC

Does everyone now have to agree with everything that you say before a thread can remain open?
I would love to get this back on track and find out some things like how did Lewis Michaels do in this game and was LC hiting the three's . It doesn't matter about the ref's every body has their own opinion on that and thats ok but I haven't heard any details on the game except MC missed alot of lay ups and I know when a team can't make the easy ones its going to be a long night for that team. Congrats to the Dawgs and I'm sure MC will be ready when they meet agian,
Close one.
Well to start with I could carless if you agree or disagree with me. All I asked was how was the officals were and you all were the ones that went from there from prayer to putting things on vehs to the cheerleaders doing stuff. And yea I will complain about the officals all I want its my right to do so as it is your right to disagree. But when the thread gets off topic thats another thing.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Good job! :Thumbs:
Batpuff Wrote:Well to start with I could carless if you agree or disagree with me. All I asked was how was the officals were and you all were the ones that went from there from prayer to putting things on vehs to the cheerleaders doing stuff. And yea I will complain about the officals all I want its my right to do so as it is your right to disagree. But when the thread gets off topic thats another thing.
all i said was how do you tell the refs were bad by listening on the radio you would never answer and you threaten to close the thread cause people disagree with you and the subject was about the Magoffin and Lawrence game doesn't that cover all aspects of the game and events after if not make the subjects explained better on the headings What gives you the right to make the call on closing a thread,just because your a moderator or you dont like when people dont agree with you that is just a little power trip, ban me close the thread do what ever you want but remember this nobody done anything wrong YOU brought up the refs and you wasnt even there so dont comment on the refs if you wasnt there do what ever you want i truly dont care
ref: to batpuffs question about ref calling in the girls game

i would have to say the girls ref calls were some so the worst calling i have seen we had 1 if not both refs that ref the last home game the girls had and what they called against use at home wasn't a foul, walk against mc they are very inconstant in their calling the games: i think that khass sholud check into the way games are being called
:Thumbs:
Dawg Family Wrote:I would love to get this back on track and find out some things like how did Lewis Michaels do in this game and was LC hiting the three's . It doesn't matter about the ref's every body has their own opinion on that and thats ok but I haven't heard any details on the game except MC missed alot of lay ups and I know when a team can't make the easy ones its going to be a long night for that team. Congrats to the Dawgs and I'm sure MC will be ready when they meet agian,
:Thumbs: yea some stats
congrats LC...good game!
The Fan Wrote:all i said was how do you tell the refs were bad by listening on the radio you would never answer and you threaten to close the thread cause people disagree with you and the subject was about the Magoffin and Lawrence game doesn't that cover all aspects of the game and events after if not make the subjects explained better on the headings What gives you the right to make the call on closing a thread,just because your a moderator or you dont like when people dont agree with you that is just a little power trip, ban me close the thread do what ever you want but remember this nobody done anything wrong YOU brought up the refs and you wasnt even there so dont comment on the refs if you wasnt there do what ever you want i truly dont care

Yea thats whats wrong no one cares. I really like that. And No I am not on any kind of POWER trip. You all think you can come in here and do what you want to do and say what you want to say, All I said was keep it on topic, of the game. All the no sense that goes on off the court doesnt need to be in here.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Batpuff Wrote:Yea thats whats wrong no one cares. I really like that. And No I am not on any kind of POWER trip. You all think you can come in here and do what you want to do and say what you want to say, All I said was keep it on topic, of the game. All the no sense that goes on off the court doesnt need to be in here.
I am glad you like that ....you was the one who brought up about the refs i said nothing else about anything and you want to close the thread because people dont agree with you anyway i have made my last post on this subject your pitifull