Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lawrence Co. 70 Magoffin Co. 68
Final, Hornets let this one slip away, one of the most exiciting games in quite some time.
Congrats to LC. Sounds like it was a great game.
Nice try hornets, u let that 1 slip away
way to go dwags
So give me some stats. I hope the officals werent as bad as they were in the girls game. I listened to the girls game and they were just horrible.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
Final. Very physical and entertaining game, I thought Magoffin was going to pull this one out but they missed way too many layups and put backs in the 4th period, Lawerence county hung tough and played well down the stretch to get the Win. Congrats to the Dawgs.
hornets let this 1 slip away
LOL, posted the same time,but you beat me by a little

Very physical and entertaining game, I thought Magoffin was going to pull this one out but they missed way too many layups and put backs in the 4th period, Lawerence county hung tough and played well down the stretch to get the Win. Congrats to the Dawgs
Yes they did
Batpuff Wrote:So give me some stats. I hope the officals werent as bad as they were in the girls game. I listened to the girls game and they were just horrible.
They was just as bad because i rember 1 play whan a LC player got the ball and fell and rolled around 3 or 4 times but the ref.'s dint call a walk
Batpuff Wrote:So give me some stats. I hope the officals werent as bad as they were in the girls game. I listened to the girls game and they were just horrible.
How can you listen to a game and tell the officials were bad?
The Hornets just plain out gave it away. Way to many missed layups. Had a shot to tie it or win it on a Buzzer beater but the shot was missed. Way to show some heart and try to fight back and get into the game with only seconds left. Hornets will get them next time.
The Fan Wrote:How can you listen to a game and tell the officials were bad?

I wasnt even talking about the boys game if you would read.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Batpuff Wrote:I wasnt even talking about the boys game if you would read.
i understand what game you was refering to my question was how can you listen to a game and tell the refs were bad
The Fan Wrote:i understand what game you was refering to my question was how can you listen to a game and tell the refs were bad

Now that you mentioned it, I kinda wonder the same thing. Maybe the radio guys were discussing the officiating between them. Anyway, congrats to LC on their victory.
Way to go DAWGS, nice win!!
hornets let this one go, they had the game in their hands the whole night. cant win ballgames when you miss 10 layups, and there at the end i didnt think lc was gonna miss lol
i kno this is off topic, but did anyone see the cheer off after the game, it tickled me to watch...
Yeah Frankee I saw it I thought it was very American Pie like, did anyone else notice that about 20 of Lawrence Co. fans ran out onto Magoffin Counties newly redone floor when the buzzer sound.
The Fan Wrote:i understand what game you was refering to my question was how can you listen to a game and tell the refs were bad

Well when they shot close to 50 freethrows yea you can say its a oneside deal. It was almost every trip down they were called for a foul ot a traveling call.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Batpuff Wrote:Well when they shot close to 50 freethrows yea you can say its a oneside deal. It was almost every trip down they were called for a foul ot a traveling call.

Probably because Lawrence Co. traveled every time they touched the ball, and raped our players when they were slashing to the basket, besides this should be talked about on the girls forum.
You all were the ones going on about it I just asked if they were any better than the girls game.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
you still didnt answer my question How can you tell bad reffing on the radio ?
Geez! Why does everyone that loses always blame the refs?? I guess you guys will next claim that Paintsville had something to do with the refs at this game too! lol

You all know that the refs of our 15th Region games aren't that good but that is a fact in every game. And every team gets a little home cooking on thier home floor. Just expect it and play through it if you want to win. Obviously LC did or they would have lost. Winners find a way to win and losers make excuses!

BTW, congrats to LC and better luck next time to the Hornets!
I wasn't saying anything about how bad the refs were, the Hornets did not lose because of the refs they lost because LC shot the ball good and we missed countless numbers of layups.
The calls was not that bad...Just a little inconsistent. One play someone would get hammered and nothing called and the next a touch foul would be called...
You just had to be there to understand but onnly losing by 2 is pretty good considering its was 5 on 8. And I guess our floor dont need to be cleaned every other ssecond a LC player was on the floor you could look att them and they would fall.

Oh and that was nice of LC asking us (MC) to have prayer with them on the middle of the court when half of the LC players was giggling and didnt even have their heads down lol
The prayer was very nice at the end of the game, it showed alot of class by both teams.
yeah I respected the prayer but why would you even ask to pray if your not going to?
All_Sport#1 Wrote:You just had to be there to understand but onnly losing by 2 is pretty good considering its was 5 on 8. And I guess our floor dont need to be cleaned every other ssecond a LC player was on the floor you could look att them and they would fall.

Oh and that was nice of LC asking us (MC) to have prayer with them on the middle of the court when half of the LC players was giggling and didnt even have their heads down lol

Man that is nothing to make fun of Coach Anderson is a clas act is only trying to show respect and if they did want to be there then they should have went into the locker, and if LC players were doing that they will be taken care of, Coach A is strong when it comes to that.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Batpuff Wrote:Man that is nothing to make fun of Coach Anderson is a classact is only trying to show respect and if they did want to be there then they should have went into the locker, and if LC players were doing that they will be taken care of, Coach A is strong when it comes to that.

Im not makin fun of anyone especially the coach I think every team should do that. That was the firsttime I had everr seen that, and im not sayin nothing about the coach