Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clay County vs Corbin 03-05-15
I can't wait either!! No matter who you are rooting for, it promises to be some great games with a lot of fan passion and support. I hope to see every single game; and hoping the snow will hold off!
BrokenArrow Wrote:If you think Taylor and Hopper are the 2 best athletes on the floor .....well ur either Blind or an idiot..... Clay by double figures..

I take some of that back, I know that most people think Farmer is the best in the 13th I will say that Farmer will be the best that Corbin will face, but I will say that between Farmer and Taylor Farmer has the experience, as Taylor is just A freshman and 13 years old. But, if there is any difference in them, I will say it would be close. I know that farmer is just like his dad he is good actually damn good, but CC hasn't seen A Andrew Taylor yet.
topnotch Wrote:I take some of that back, I know that most people think Farmer is the best in the 13th I will say that Farmer will be the best that Corbin will face, but I will say that between Farmer and Taylor Farmer has the experience, as Taylor is just A freshman and 13 years old. But, if there is any difference in them, I will say it would be close. I know that farmer is just like his dad he is good actually damn good, but CC hasn't seen A Andrew Taylor yet.
Clay played Corbin and beat them. I hope you really didn't know that and wrote what you did because of ignorance. If you did know and wrote it anyway, man you have problems. Andrew Taylor doesn't need you to hype him up by making untrue statements.
Tre Farmer's beard could win a game against Corbin.
:truestory:
Clay Co. 72-59
Flash154 Wrote:Clay played Corbin and beat them. I hope you really didn't know that and wrote what you did because of ignorance. If you did know and wrote it anyway, man you have problems. Andrew Taylor doesn't need you to hype him up by making untrue statements.

Andrew Taylor now not back early. Flash don't read any of my post please.
I don't think anyone should read ur post considering that they lack any knowledge of the game and are mostly like listening to an Obama speech. Liberal lies and a bunch of stuff that will never happen.
Corbin has a couple nice players. Taylor can carry a team. But Clay has the best 2 players on floor in Smith and Wolf, and guess what the other 3 are pretty good. Clay by 10+
Flash Corbin played them early on and lost by 6 Clay had enough foul shots to beat them 20, I know they played. I also know that CC has A very good team, any time you have farmer on your team you have to be good, they have others that are good to.
BrokenArrow Wrote:I don't think anyone should read ur post considering that they lack any knowledge of the game and are mostly like listening to an Obama speech. Liberal lies and a bunch of stuff that will never happen.

Ouch...you and topnotch has something incoming. He hate's Obama :truestory:
topnotch Wrote:Flash Corbin played them early on and lost by 6 Clay had enough foul shots to beat them 20, I know they played. I also know that CC has A very good team, any time you have farmer on your team you have to be good, they have others that are good to.

Team Ball=Smith, Wolfe, Farmer, House, Sexton, Mills, Gabbard, Arnold, Vaughn

:Wave:
I would bet the farm that Taylor hasn't been 13 since the 6th grade. Taylor is talented but he gets a lot of help from the refs. :closeenough:
Clay beat Corbin earlier in the season, at Corbin. Someone correct me if i'm wrong. Corbin is down this year. Only reason they have any chance is because of Tony. Is it possible for Corbin to win? Absolutely. But, to say that Clay can't match their speed, or Corbin has 2 players more talented...thats a bit absurd. Ignorance at it's finest.
icecreamandcake Wrote:Team Ball=Smith, Wolfe, Farmer, House, Sexton, Mills, Gabbard, Arnold, Vaughn

:Wave:

Who is Vaughn? He play varsity?
Leonards_loser Wrote:Who is Vaughn? He play varsity?

#14 Jacob Vaughn-Yep
Clay easy by 10+
cchsfan4life Wrote:Blake Smith is the best athlete on the floor.....hands down....all these Williamsbug haters better be worried about Jackson County.....Although it would be nice to take out both teams from the so called "loaded 50th district"

They are no Clay County hater from Williamsburg. Just fans wanting the same thing Clay County wants a trip to Rupp. Myself I'm a Clay fan. But I have Jackets fever and I like it.....Clay 5 is going to be hard to beat.Smith Farmer,Wolfe, House and Sexton. :worthy:
Oh by the way I have a cousin plays for Corbin. Confusednicker:
Guess we'll have to wait for Friday for this match up.
buzz Wrote:I would bet the farm that Taylor hasn't been 13 since the 6th grade. Taylor is talented but he gets a lot of help from the refs. :closeenough:

I compared the free throw stats from the 3 Corbin/Williamsburg games and it doesn't really appear that Taylor got much help from the officials.

Taylor shot 16 FT's combined in the 3 games.
Shelton shot 24 FT's.
A. Griffith shot 23 FT's.
S. Griffith shot 14 FT's.
Massey shot 15 FT's.

FT Stats from the Clay Co. game.

Taylor - 2 FT's attempted
Smith - 12 FT's attempted

FT stats from the Whil=tly Co. games.

Taylor - 5 FT's
Sasko - 20 FT's
Crisologo - 13 FT's
Petrey - 10 FT's
Johnson - 10 FT's
Corbin fans look on bright side......you get to extend the season 1 more day.
Corbin doesn't have anyone capable of slowing Smith down offensively. They need for him to be missing shots, whether it be FG's or FT's. They may try some type of box or chaser, but you pick your poison with that, because Clay has other weapons who can step up. It's going to be a tall task for the Redhounds to knock off the Tigers.
64SUR Wrote:Man this is a tough one. :HitWall:

Clay County 64
Corbin 63

I was just wondering did anyone notice my prediction this game is a toss-up. Confusedhh:
I noticed it!! I just don't agree with it!!

Wink
Granny Bear Wrote:I noticed it!! I just don't agree with it!!

Wink

Granny Bear I will need to set with you at the game between corbin and clay. I have kin folks playing on both teams. :please:
Granny Bear Wrote:I noticed it!! I just don't agree with it!!

Wink

No one does granny...:blabbermo
Where are the clay and Corbin faithful on BGR....:igiveup:
^^
I was wondering the same thing!!

Well, I haven't got to attend one dang game this week!! But, appears like the weather is a changin'.

Two great games tonight at the Arena; SUR, I'll save you a seat for the second round!!
Granny Bear Wrote:^^
I was wondering the same thing!!

Well, I haven't got to attend one dang game this week!! But, appears like the weather is a changin'.

Two great games tonight at the Arena; SUR, I'll save you a seat for the second round!!

I will be shining bright tonight if you know what i mean Granny Bear. :beer:
Only game in Town. I'll be there tonight. Hope to see 2 good games.