Corbin 16-10

12-09-14
Clay County 75
Corbin 69
Corbin 66 Clay 63
Go Clay!
CLAY CO 68
CORBIN 57

Should be a great game but the tigers are to much ...
Man this is a tough one. :HitWall:

Clay County 64
Corbin 63
Clay by 7 in a tight game
Corbin by 9
hounds by 1
Corbin has the best two athletes on the floor, Taylor and Hopper. It will be A good game, but Corbin has the coach.
topnotch Wrote:Corbin has the best two athletes on the floor, Taylor and Hopper. It will be A good game, but Corbin has the coach.

And Clay will have the best TEAM on the floor. As far as Coach P, I always give him props, but it ain't always the X's and O's, it's the Jimmys and Joes. Clay is better.
Clay with superior talent should handle Corbin. The hounds will hang around, but Clay will get the win. Clay 73 Corbin 60
Corbin by 5
If you think Taylor and Hopper are the 2 best athletes on the floor .....well ur either Blind or an idiot..... Clay by double figures..
Clay Co. in a good one 63-57.
Clay should be favorite by a lot what's the record in regional tourney with these two
Blake Smith is the best athlete on the floor.....hands down....all these Williamsbug haters better be worried about Jackson County.....Although it would be nice to take out both teams from the so called "loaded 50th district"
Clay will take this game by 12
Someone had to draw Clay County, unfortunately it was Corbin. The Redhounds will come in with a good game plan, but Corbin will have to play extremely well to knock off the Tigers.
SEKYFAN Wrote:Someone had to draw Clay County, unfortunately it was Corbin. The Redhounds will come in with a good game plan, but Corbin will have to play extremely well to knock off the Tigers.

Go Big Clay!
Clay will have the two best athletes on the floor (Smith and Wolf). Taylor will be the second best player behind Smith, but the two kids from Clay are the best athletes.
This could be the toughest game of the tourny for CC.
CC 88
Corbin 53
:relaxing:
I think Coach P. Will do everything in his power to keep Smith from beating him. Whether that be a chaser or double team. Smith dominated the first meeting and the regional final last year. If he's tries to play man CC will win by 30. So I expect some version of a junk defense. And Wolfe and Farmer to have a field day. This is what makes Clay so hard to beat. They have 5 players that can get 20. And if u stop Smith on the offensive end then he will dominate the game on defensive side. 2 way players can't be stopped
^
That's a great synopsis!

Clay by 12.....

Good luck to both teams!
DunkOnMe Wrote:I think Coach P. Will do everything in his power to keep Smith from beating him. Whether that be a chaser or double team. Smith dominated the first meeting and the regional final last year. If he's tries to play man CC will win by 30. So I expect some version of a junk defense. And Wolfe and Farmer to have a field day. This is what makes Clay so hard to beat. They have 5 players that can get 20. And if u stop Smith on the offensive end then he will dominate the game on defensive side. 2 way players can't be stopped

Good thing he dominated the 1st game because Clay only won by 6 and had to make 22-25 FF to do it.
footballfever Wrote:Good thing he dominated the 1st game because Clay only won by 6 and had to make 22-25 FF to do it.

The key is they WON. The freethrows were legitimate because they flat out couldn't guard him without fouling. That's why people are saying Coach P will junk it up on defense this time.
Should be a good one by all accounts from the posts on here.
DunkOnMe Wrote:I think Coach P. Will do everything in his power to keep Smith from beating him. Whether that be a chaser or double team. Smith dominated the first meeting and the regional final last year. If he's tries to play man CC will win by 30. So I expect some version of a junk defense. And Wolfe and Farmer to have a field day. This is what makes Clay so hard to beat. They have 5 players that can get 20. And if u stop Smith on the offensive end then he will dominate the game on defensive side. 2 way players can't be stopped

If Clay could stop Andrew Taylor (Freshman) then they would have Hopper to deal with, I believe Corbin has to much speed for Clay County. Clay has A good Basketball team, I just think they have not met up with the speed of Corbin JMO.
I notice it is mostly a couple of Williamsburg people making predictions that Corbin has better players and will win. That is because they have not seen Clay play. They have no idea of the athleticism of the Tiger team. I HAVE seen both teams. Clay is a much better team.
Hopper couldn't even start on this CC team and Taylor would be 3 option at best maybe 4th. But ill gibe Corbin there due. They will have a great game plan. But this CC team would have an extremly bad night for Corbin to win. And hiw coukd we not have seen there speed when we have already beat them. This is not Williamsburg, Cc has played 6 or 7 top 20 teams this year and 2 top 5 teams .These people from Williamsburg no nothing about the game. That was a double game on corbin home floor. Corbin made a run late but the game was never in question.
Everybody has their own opinion, and you know what opinions are like. We will see how it all works out, and who will get the last laugh. Done till next week! Let the games begin, Clay County fans can't wait!