Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Southwestern 83 Somerset 66
The truth will come out about the best players come region time. We have to give everyone a fair shot to prove themselves.
Little Johnny that scores 20 points a game in the past will not have a chance for his chance on the bench. This team has two of the best players in the state.
Watch the scores the next few games.
PC don't stand a chance but I doubt they care. They just beat us in football. I am sure if they were worried about revenge, they wouldn't have let dad go. It's no secret the kid is real good but we have PC beat and any of the next 10 teams if we want with or without him playing.
Let's go Warriors!!! State bound!!
basketballdad Wrote:The truth will come out about the best players come region time. We have to give everyone a fair shot to prove themselves.
Little Johnny that scores 20 points a game in the past will not have a chance for his chance on the bench. This team has two of the best players in the state.
Watch the scores the next few games.
PC don't stand a chance but I doubt they care. They just beat us in football. I am sure if they were worried about revenge, they wouldn't have let dad go. It's no secret the kid is real good but we have PC beat and any of the next 10 teams if we want with or without him playing.
Let's go Warriors!!! State bound!!

I don't think anyone is saying Southwestern wouldn't be good without Gover, just not as good. If you believe otherwise you're crazy. Without him we are #4 in the region, with him we are #1.
Def a better team with gover. I have enjoyed watching him play since he was in elementary.
Gover is the best player by far SW has, I am on that train. Without him they might be #5 in region not 4. He is the top player and the rest are all about the same. Just good high school players. Gover has a good chance to play at a much higher level.
I agree Lilly. His size might hurt him with the bigger schools but he definitely has OVC potential. The chemistry looks good with this team to make a run at a state title.
Courtside Wrote:Revenge against who? They like the SW peeps now dont they?

Johnsons
ky playmaker Wrote:Who did wright recruit to south laurel? I dont remember a single kid

point guard from Miami, that moved in with Roscoe , when SL was in desperate need of a point guard ,might qualify. :Thumbs:

The irony about Wright is that he wouldn't have won the state championship without the transfer of the big kid from North Laurel, who transferred to SL because NL recruited 3 international players that delegated him to the NL bench.:biglmao:
I dont remember miami kid but I wasnt around all those years. I do remember the nl kid but wright didnt recruit him
Uhh the Miami kid was much ado at around 2000-2003. Wright did recruit the NL kid, you are wrong about that one. What about the kids from Clay that Roscoe had living with him and/or picked up at his house while still living in Clay County? The list is endless. What was the price tag for the kid who is not eligible yet? Last I heard was 7K. at the local market.

On another hand will jealousy rear its ugly head at SW this year? Me thinks so.
53-49 Pulaski . Ouch. Looks like the selfishness has reared its ugly head sooner than later.