Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Southwestern 83 Somerset 66
final from the wigwam.
Cromer with 19, Gover 18, Fitzgerald 13, Gaskin 11, Butt 12 and issacs 8 to led SW.
SW is gonna be a really tough out in the 12th. Nice win.
good to see Cromer playing well. :Cheerlead
Cromer has played well all year. IMO Except for a few games he was pouting in. 36-70 from field and 19-37 from 3 51.4 percent for both. 16-22 from the line. 73 percent just not alot of shots available but he makes most out of it. Good on ball defender.
How many assists did Gover have? Had to be double digits. Great effort from Gover and the entire Warriors team.
good win.
Take the 18 away from the recruit and Somerset wins....Just sayin.
Lilly Wrote:Take the 18 away from the recruit and Somerset wins....Just sayin.

As bad as I hate to say it, you're probably right. Gover puts this team on a different level. Don't get me wrong, we were good without him, but lacking a true point guard. I've said all year, with Gover at the point and Gaskins at the post, Southwestern is a legitimate state title contender.
Without the recruit gover sw would be 3-14 instead of 14-3. The rest of the kids just cant play.
Warrior 2002 Wrote:As bad as I hate to say it, you're probably right. Gover puts this team on a different level. Don't get me wrong, we were good without him, but lacking a true point guard. I've said all year, with Gover at the point and Gaskins at the post, Southwestern is a legitimate state title contender.

I am glad you can see this. This is not a shot at Gover, he is good. The others could not have gotten it done. Wright did a good job. If he can get the other kid where he can play he will get my number 1 recruiting class in the 12th region over the other cheaters.
I love it. lol Sw would have been good either way. Glad little man is there though. Love watching him play. much deeper now.
Lilly Wrote:Take the 18 away from the recruit and Somerset wins....Just sayin.

I'm confused. Powell didn't score 18 for Southwestern?
If I remember right both powells was at pulaski, jake cothron was at pulaski ,Dishman was at sw, spear was at sw. Thats 5 that I know of.
ky playmaker Wrote:If I remember right both powells was at pulaski, jake cothron was at pulaski ,Dishman was at sw, spear was at sw. Thats 5 that I know of.

right.
SW has the best team in the region. So many weapons.. When you think you catch them on off night you realize they have a few more capable of 10+ off bench...
A little revenge for Gover friday night at PC? Bet he puts up 25 plus on them.
He put up 20 last time on pulaski. I would say your right.
Frozen Tundra Wrote:A little revenge for Gover friday night at PC? Bet he puts up 25 plus on them.

Gover has a hand in 90% of Southwesterns points, weather scoring himself or dishing the assist. I think by the end of his career at Southwestern he will be their all-time leader in points and assist in only 3 years.
he better start jacking it up then cause 14.4 points and 3.2 assists while solid aint gonna get that done.
Are you guys denying that Wright has not recruited to SW or South Laurel? All he needs is Roscoe Denny beside him and all would be well. I like Gover and have no issues with him playing there. As a matter of fact he is by far their best player and a good kid from what I can tell. SW has a few punks on the team though.
Who did wright recruit to south laurel? I dont remember a single kid
ky playmaker Wrote:he better start jacking it up then cause 14.4 points and 3.2 assists while solid aint gonna get that done.

Those stats are inacurrate, try 17.2ppg and 6.7apg.
lilly you gonna get on here and call kids punks. really I cant believe Ginger let you by with that crap.
The stats are on khsaa website 14.7 pts per game
khsaa dont have assists but I got those from sw
there are two games missing on khsaa danville gover had 17 and the Scecina IN game I am not sure how many gover had but isscas led them with 15 and fitzgerald was next with 10 so he had less than 10. even if I give him 9 his avg for year is 14.7. now thats some facts lol
Frozen Tundra Wrote:A little revenge for Gover friday night at PC? Bet he puts up 25 plus on them.

Revenge against who? They like the SW peeps now dont they?
ky playmaker Wrote:Who did wright recruit to south laurel? I dont remember a single kid

You must have memory loss. And your skills of mind reading and detective work lets me know I sure hope you are not guarding us against ISIS. :biglmao: