Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bell County @ Williamsburg 1-06-15
topnotch Wrote:Clay Co, Basketball is no better than 5 or 6 other teams in the 13th, you volunteer coaches over there could blow up an onion sack.

You have went and lost your mind.......You Williamsburg guys talked the same garbage last year and if I do recall I was buying my tickets for the 13th region title game after the 1st quarter because that is all it took for Clay to bring you back to reality.....Now with that said I do think you guys have a good team this year but I agree with BA your schedule is weak....if Williamsburg didn't have to play their district games they would most likely go into the tourny undefeated because they play 20 cupcakes every year and look what happens during the region. I remember in the late 2000's B'ville did the same thing they would come into the region with only 3-4 loses but they didn't play anyone and it always come back to bite them. So with all this said If I had the players Williamsburg has this year I would at least schedule some top teams from other regions and even in the 13th.
I wonder to.