Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whitley county vs Riverside Christian Updates
Flash154 Wrote:Williamsburg and fans think they own the forum. They don't want anyone on here with a different opinion. They should all just stick with Facebook. I am ashamed of the Whitley fans they have joined their crying party. I will be at the tournament to see Clay win again.

:dudecomeon: Let it go and turn the light off.
Flash154 Wrote:First of all, I was defending Whitley for playing Riverside and taking up for Riverside because it is unfair that the jerk insinuated they shouldn't be played. I wasn't bragging about any teams record. I pointed out Williamsburg's past horrible records because the jerk said Whitley shouldn't have played Riverside. To make the argument clear for you genius, the jerk shouldn't be saying things about other teams when his own team has walked in same shoes. What if Williamsburg couldn't get anyone to play them when they were not a good team? Also, I wasn't comparing Jellico to Riverside. I was making the point that Williamsburg plays Jellico because Jellico is in need of teams to play so most area teams do schedule Jellico to help them out despite the fact they know Jellico is not traditionally a strong team. It is the right thing to do. Last of all, Whitley, Corbin, Clay, and all other 13th Region teams may have had transfers, but they don't continuously cry about who they have to play. Then, after a TEAM of transfers move in, suddenly become the schedule police for other teams. They need to remember what it was like to struggle to get people to play them.

Flash you may not know it but you have a serous problem, you attack the people on here like they are all out to get you, You call people jerks and all they do is express their opinion. Every time you post you call someone A jerk, and you are always referring to other teams fans crying about something. You are the only person on here complaining, most people are friends and discuss the sport. I suggest you either get A divorce, or get A good anger management counselor, You are very close to the edge. I really hop this helps.
I think we should remember our friend Flash in our prayers tonight, he really needs our help.
Flash154 Wrote:Williamsburg and fans think they own the forum. They don't want anyone on here with a different opinion. They should all just stick with Facebook. I am ashamed of the Whitley fans they have joined their crying party. I will be at the tournament to see Clay win again.

It is no secret that I am a Whitley fan, and I respect what Williamsburg has done. Have they played a killer schedule, nope but most coaches will tell you they want about 40% sure wins, 40% 50/50 games where they will be challenged, and 20% challenging games. Some of the percentages may be off but generally speaking that is the way it works. I would venture to say that most of the time that is about what Williamsburg's schedule would shake out in an average year. This is not an average year, they are very good, althletic, long, fast and talented. If you can't just admit it and not worry about the who when and where then you are missing out on some great competition in the district and the region. Bottom line if they are good enough to win, they will, if they are not they won't. Let the season play out and just have a good time. I am enjoying a nice season from , the Colonels and you can bet that I want the Colonels to beat the Jackets, but it is just a high school sport. Most of those kids are good friends off the court and fields so lets not make more of it that it really is.
topnotch Wrote:Flash you may not know it but you have a serous problem, you attack the people on here like they are all out to get you, You call people jerks and all they do is express their opinion. Every time you post you call someone A jerk, and you are always referring to other teams fans crying about something. You are the only person on here complaining, most people are friends and discuss the sport. I suggest you either get A divorce, or get A good anger management counselor, You are very close to the edge. I really hop this helps.
I am the person on here complaining about Williamsburg. That is your problem with me. If I disliked any other school, you wouldn't be saying anything about it. Don't pretend that you have not said anything negative on this forum. I certainly did call the guy a jerk for calling Whitley out about Riverside. He deserved it. Get off my back because I don't like Williamsburg. I believe a few of you need to go back and read some of the things you have written to others. I can't figure out why my opinions bother you so much. Get over it.
flash154 Wrote:you are exactly right. Everyone can state their opinions, and i stated mine. I certainly understand why you wouldn't want transfers mentioned. Sorry, you guys can't be bragging one minute and crying the next. The one thing this forum can do is keep everyone honest.

i get so tired of hearing your crap about transfers.......on the basketball team there are 2 kids that are actual transfers and one of them has been at w'burg for the last 2 1/2 yrs. Every other player is from w'burg and always have been. Sounds like you are the only one whining about something. You act like the whole starting 5 and first guys off the bench are transfers. Find something else that has some merit to whine about.
Better still......find a team to support and learn to say something nice about them.
Dietpepsidrinker Wrote:It is no secret that I am a Whitley fan, and I respect what Williamsburg has done. Have they played a killer schedule, nope but most coaches will tell you they want about 40% sure wins, 40% 50/50 games where they will be challenged, and 20% challenging games. Some of the percentages may be off but generally speaking that is the way it works. I would venture to say that most of the time that is about what Williamsburg's schedule would shake out in an average year. This is not an average year, they are very good, althletic, long, fast and talented. If you can't just admit it and not worry about the who when and where then you are missing out on some great competition in the district and the region. Bottom line if they are good enough to win, they will, if they are not they won't. Let the season play out and just have a good time. I am enjoying a nice season from , the Colonels and you can bet that I want the Colonels to beat the Jackets, but it is just a high school sport. Most of those kids are good friends off the court and fields so lets not make more of it that it really is.
Well said Pepsi, other than when they play Wburg I pull for the Colonels...I have way too many ties to Whitley Co and that goes back to the beginning not to pull for them...I enjoy the banter with Gut and Pj, they try to hate on me but they know I am old and harmless...Would love to see a Whitley-Wburg district final, I think that would be a first and it's way past due...