Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jenkins @Williamsburg 11-07
mayfield_9 Wrote:There are only three teams in the state of KY that are worse than Jenkins.
This should be an....ummmm....interesting game.

I really hate to point this out Mayfield_9 but 2 of the teams is in Mayfield district. Fulton county and Fulton City...I know for a fact Jenkins would beat them. Confusedhh:
64SUR Wrote:I really hate to point this out Mayfield_9 but 2 of the teams is in Mayfield district. Fulton county and Fulton City...I know for a fact Jenkins would beat them. Confusedhh:

Keep the dream alive 64!!!

:Third: IN THE EAST
64SUR Wrote:I really hate to point this out Mayfield_9 but 2 of the teams is in Mayfield district. Fulton county and Fulton City...I know for a fact Jenkins would beat them. Confusedhh:

I really hate to point it out to you but according to either maxpreps, or Dave cantrells ratings Jenkins is worth than both fultons. How did that work out for you genius.
Now I look like a genius putting worth instead of worse.
Jenkins is who state says Williamsburg plays. Best or worst in state they are opposite Williamsburg in bracket.
Either Fulton team would wipe the field with Jenkins.
killbilly usmc Wrote:I really hate to point it out to you but according to either maxpreps, or Dave cantrells ratings Jenkins is worth than both fultons. How did that work out for you genius.

I only look at the KHSAA in 1A....:popcorn:
mayfield_9 Wrote:Either Fulton team would wipe the field with Jenkins.

The only team Fulton City won this year was against Fulton county and the only game Fulton county won was against Fulton City. :please:

I know how bad you hated to point that out:lmao:
killbilly usmc Wrote:Now I look like a genius putting worth instead of worse.

one too many?Confusednicker:
mayfield_9 Wrote:Either Fulton team would wipe the field with Jenkins.

:dudecomeon:
64SUR Wrote:The only team Fulton City won this year was against Fulton county and the only game Fulton county won was against Fulton City. :please:

I'm confused:insane:
pjdoug Wrote:I'm confused:insane:

Look it up. Confusednicker:
We must really like some football to be discussing the #213, #216, and #218 teams in the state.
mayfield_9 Wrote:We must really like some football to be discussing the #213, #216, and #218 teams in the state.

I was trying to wish the Cavaliers well.I'd like to see them win a state championship Smile
64SUR Wrote:Look it up. Confusednicker:

I dont feel like it Confusednicker:
Wburg 98-0
Jenkins- 24
Williamsburg- 0
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Wburg 98-0

Confusednicker:
Gator95 Wrote:Jenkins- 24
Williamsburg- 0

Go Jenkins:Cheerlead
Prediction?................"pain"
That's called TEAM work not one player it's about all the players with great coaching staff and awesome fans. Love it when it is about the kids. Go Big Orange.
Swag Jag Wrote:That's called TEAM work not one player it's about all the players with great coaching staff and awesome fans. Love it when it is about the kids. Go Big Orange.

What is called teamwork?
I don't understand why Jenkins still has program anymore? Aren't they right beside Letcher Central? They should have consolidated with the others. Are any of their athletic programs good? However, as bad as they are they'd absolutely beat the Fulton teams. If you take both Fulton teams and add their points scored together and combine them, they still don't equal Jenkins' total for the year. The Fulton teams would only have a chance of beating Knott Central and Phelps but that's it.
baseball1974 Wrote:I don't understand why Jenkins still has program anymore? Aren't they right beside Letcher Central? They should have consolidated with the others. Are any of their athletic programs good? However, as bad as they are they'd absolutely beat the Fulton teams. If you take both Fulton teams and add their points scored together and combine them, they still don't equal Jenkins' total for the year. The Fulton teams would only have a chance of beating Knott Central and Phelps but that's it.

Talk about cupcake schedules, look who Jenkins has played. Both Fulton teams have played much tougher schedules. Of course they're not going to score as much as Jenkins. Project a matchup between these teams and see who wins. It's not even close.
mayfield_9 Wrote:Talk about cupcake schedules, look who Jenkins has played. Both Fulton teams have played much tougher schedules. Of course they're not going to score as much as Jenkins. Project a matchup between these teams and see who wins. It's not even close.

I'm just glad Fulton and Fulton City play each other twice this year. Confusedhh:
mayfield_9 Wrote:Talk about cupcake schedules, look who Jenkins has played. Both Fulton teams have played much tougher schedules. Of course they're not going to score as much as Jenkins. Project a matchup between these teams and see who wins. It's not even close.

Uh okay then, I project Jenkins would win. Smile

Their both pretty terrible so that doesn't interest me at all. I understand your need to make them appear better than they are so your schedule looks better and also it seems its become necessary to say the West is better overall, but that's not necessary. The whole argument of "our worst team is better than your worst team," is kinda silly. Mayfield doesn't need to defend their schedule to anyone because it obviously works for them and always has. It is a good enough program that young coaches could model after. Besides they had to play those games against the Fulton twins.
baseball1974 Wrote:Uh okay then, I project Jenkins would win. Smile

Their both pretty terrible so that doesn't interest me at all. I understand your need to make them appear better than they are so your schedule looks better and also it seems its become necessary to say the West is better overall, but that's not necessary. The whole argument of "our worst team is better than your worst team," is kinda silly. Mayfield doesn't need to defend their schedule to anyone because it obviously works for them and always has. It is a good enough program that young coaches could model after. Besides they had to play those games against the Fulton twins.

"The whole argument of "our worst team is better than your worst team," is kinda silly." See my post #44 above.
I was just countering your statement that Jenkins would "absolutely beat the Fulton teams."
Mayfield has played in the State Championship game 19 times in the last 38 years. I don't need to defend them or their schedule.
mayfield_9 Wrote:"The whole argument of "our worst team is better than your worst team," is kinda silly." See my post #44 above.
I was just countering your statement that Jenkins would "absolutely beat the Fulton teams."
Mayfield has played in the State Championship game 19 times in the last 38 years. I don't need to defend them or their schedule.

I agree, nobody does

Project?Confusedtare: