• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jenkins @Williamsburg 11-07
Thoughts and Predictions..Confusedecret:
Burg by a bunch
Why even start this thread.
This game is already over.....
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
I'm sure 64 will start a may field, and caverns thread just to poke fun.
killbilly usmc Wrote:I'm sure 64 will start a may field, and caverns thread just to poke fun.

Why should I the west is weak Killbilly YMCA :lmao:
Guess we will see 64.
Williamsburg 56
Jenkins 7
killbilly usmc Wrote:Why even start this thread.

Why even breathe if you are that arrogant?
Another tough one for Williamsburg ... How do they keep winning with there tough schedule ... Even without the starters they are doing this amazing. :lmao:
Throwitdown Wrote:Another tough one for Williamsburg ... How do they keep winning with there tough schedule ... Even without the starters they are doing this amazing. :lmao:
Be a good little troll and get off your mothers computer and get in the bed...
tick tock tick tock. next...
64SUR Wrote:Why should I the west is weak Killbilly YMCA :lmao:

:biglmao:
OldJacket Wrote:Be a good little troll and get off your mothers computer and get in the bed...

:thatsfunn
OldJacket Wrote:Be a good little troll and get off your mothers computer and get in the bed...

It's not trolling ... Just making people like you see reality so you don't get your feelings hurt when you play someone !! :ChairHit:
It is a playoff game. Is you an idiot?
E's Army Wrote:It is a playoff game. Is you an idiot?

He can't read or comprehend words like Jenkins @ Williamsburg 11-07
I'm talking about the whole schedule ...... IDIOT !!!! You say what you opinions are and I'll give mine IDIOT !!! That's what's wrong on this site just a few people always think there right but your not IDIOT !!
Throwitdown Wrote:It's not trolling ... Just making people like you see reality so you don't get your feelings hurt when you play someone !! :ChairHit:

You are realistic so your feelings wont be hurt Smile
Throwitdown Wrote:I'm talking about the whole schedule ...... IDIOT !!!! You say what you opinions are and I'll give mine IDIOT !!! That's what's wrong on this site just a few people always think there right but your not IDIOT !!

idiots everywhere:hilarious:
Did you get your feelings hurt Little Troll? Be nice or mommy won't you back on the computer.
Little Troll please have mommy proofread before you post. Your grammar is terrible.
E's Army Wrote:Little Troll please have mommy proofread before you post. Your grammar is terrible.

You can fix bad grammar ..but you can't fix stupid .. IDIOT. And my mother has passed away so I can't ask her ... IDIOt think before you speak !! :dontthink
Throwitdown Wrote:You can fix bad grammar ..but you can't fix stupid .. IDIOT. And my mother has passed away so I can't ask her ... IDIOt think before you speak !! :dontthink

:Thumbs:
You sure are a sensitive little troll.
Throwitdown Wrote:I'm talking about the whole schedule ...... IDIOT !!!! You say what you opinions are and I'll give mine IDIOT !!! That's what's wrong on this site just a few people always think there right but your not IDIOT !!
One more time the thread was Jenkins @ Williamsburg 11-07, the thread was not is Williamsburgs schedule good or bad...Not one person prior to your response said Williamsburgs schedule was good or bad...You decided to bring up something that has been beat to death on this site all year...It's time to talk playoffs...
I hope the Cavaliers have a good showing Smile
OldJacket Wrote:One more time the thread was Jenkins @ Williamsburg 11-07, the thread was not is Williamsburgs schedule good or bad...Not one person prior to your response said Williamsburgs schedule was good or bad...You decided to bring up something that has been beat to death on this site all year...It's time to talk playoffs...
Playoffs are you kidding me playoffs.
I'm pretty sure the playoffs start next week dont they?
There are only three teams in the state of KY that are worse than Jenkins.
This should be an....ummmm....interesting game.