Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3.Leslie Co @ 2.LCA round 1
All they have to do is stop Whitman. LCA has no other opitions and if they do that they could win by a couple of td's.
Maroon eagle Wrote:Some people need to grow up and stp harping on the same thing all the time!!!
:ChairHit:

Confusednicker:
cctiger Wrote:All they have to do is stop Whitman. LCA has no other opitions and if they do that they could win by a couple of td's.

but it might be easier said than done.
Yeah it def a whole lot easier said then done. But if they can do it LCA may be in a little trouble.
cctiger Wrote:Yeah it def a whole lot easier said then done. But if they can do it LCA may be in a little trouble.

Yeah, I hope they can shut him down and get the "W"
Go Eagles!
Leslie 28-27
Leslie co has not played a OL or RB as good as LCAs , should be a great game
LCA's defense didnt do much to slow down Paintsville, they gave up 450 yards of balanced offense to them, giving up almost 200 yds passing and well over 200 yards rushing and gave up 24 points and Paintsville gave up 207 yds to Whitman, but they managed to keep him out of the endzone. I havent seen either play this year, but based on the output of Whitman against Paintsville (who i have seen play), I have to go with Leslie if they have any speed upfront. Should be a good ball game though.

Leslie Co 27
LCA 20
LCA is a much better team than when they played paintsville, worse game they played all year with missing some key players,will be very interestin game against Leslie once again Leslie has not faced a player as good as Whitman
I don't know if you can say that. Didn't Leslie play against that kid who has numerous d 1 schools looking at him from prestonsburg?
Prestonsburg has a excellent line and solid running back..
Rowe rushed for 216 yards against Leslie.
Didn't say that Leslie Co did not face any good running backs this year, just said they have not faced anyone as good as Whitman,this all will be settled in a couple of weeks so revisit this topic in three weeks, will be happy to eat crow if I am wrong
Leslie county 30 - LCA 22
RTL you saying LCA wins the region? This isn't basketball LCA has one good football player on their team and he does everything.
cctiger Wrote:All they have to do is stop Whitman. LCA has no other opitions and if they do that they could win by a couple of td's.

Stopping Whittman will still end up in him getting 200+ yards. He is not only the best player in the region, he's possibly the best player 2a.
Lexington Christian - 31

Leslie County - 21
cctiger Wrote:RTL you saying LCA wins the region? This isn't basketball LCA has one good football player on their team and he does everything.

I think LCA has as good a shot as anyone, LCA has other players,alot who are freshman who are getting better ever week, they have best kicker in the region and have very good coachs. Very aware this isn't basketball, LCA has state championship hanging on their football field so they know football.
They have one hanging and the guy that got it for them got ran off for having a personal life. Those freshman aren't good enough to carry LCA any where. The only hope LCA has is Whitman and once he's taken out the game and contained LCA has no hope of scoring.
He's not the best kicker in the region there's another one I would take before him.
Go Eagles!
cctiger Wrote:He's not the best kicker in the region there's another one I would take before him.
???
cctiger Wrote:They have one hanging and the guy that got it for them got ran off for having a personal life. Those freshman aren't good enough to carry LCA any where. The only hope LCA has is Whitman and once he's taken out the game and contained LCA has no hope of scoring.

Wow, you know very little what you are talking about but that okay we will see over the next three weeks, look forward to u picking against LCA moving forward
What part of that statement do I not know what I'm talking about?
Plus doesnt leslie run a lot of tony Franklin offense?
cctiger Wrote:Plus doesnt leslie run a lot of tony Franklin offense?
Well everything from LCA state championship,to D1 prospects in the region, kickers, Etc. Like I said we'll revisit in couple of weeks. Sounds like u have a axe to grind which is fine. 30 hours from now it will all start to come together and well find out.
Prestonsburgs running back is a d1 prospect. There are sereval d 1 schools recurting him to be a tight end. UK is one of those schools.
cctiger Wrote:Prestonsburgs running back is a d1 prospect. There are sereval d 1 schools recurting him to be a tight end. UK is one of those schools.

Yep, Frasure would be an IDEAL tight end - big body, mobile, good hands. If Prestonsburg had a RB close to him, that's where he'd line up for the Blackcats.

:popcorn:
LCA 27
Leslie County 19