Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 3.Leslie Co @ 2.LCA round 1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I'm gonna say LCA by a touchdown..

LCA-38
Leslie-31
64SUR will be rooting against his cousin in this one.
lol right... Thanksgiving may be a little akward this year..
Atlleast I think LCA want be passing the ball.....I hope. Confusedhh:
64SUR Wrote:Atlleast I think LCA want be passing the ball.....I hope. Confusedhh:
I doubt they will neither... It will be Whittman,Whittman,More Whittman... lol..
Shut Whittman down and Leslie could win by 2 or 3 scores if not then like I said LCA by a td...
I want Leslie to win but Whitman is the real deal. Somerset held him to 61 1st half yds. and led 21-3 at half. 200+ in the second half and LCA leaves with a win. Holding him down is the key. Good Luck to Leslie County. Leslie 35- 28 in a huge win for the Eagles.
Looks like LCA is a running team according to these posts. All I'm saying is Thankgod. Leslie defense is pretty solid vs the run game. Like vs P-Burg running back (I think frasher #40) they shut him completely down. So I think they get back to work this week and get some revenge on this LCA team. Since's LCA have put them out in 2011 and 2012 when they should have won. It's gonna be an amazing 1st round game!

Leslie- 38
LCA 26
LCA 42 Leslie 12
Whittman is the real deal. I dont see nobody stopping him. Earlier in the year he was getting 15 to 20 carries again, now hes getting 25 to 40 carries a game. This kid is a load. Hands down the best player in the region
I'm afraid that LC was exposed by South the other night. I think next week could very well be their last game for the season.
DaveB Wrote:I'm afraid that LC was exposed by South the other night. I think next week could very well be their last game for the season.

Yeah, the game wasn't in Hyden !! :biggrin:
oneijoe Wrote:Yeah, the game wasn't in Hyden !! :biggrin:

Creep somewhere else...
LCA by 10+

Because we all know that the home school recruits their own refs straight from the community to call the games.
Lca 28-21

:yikes:
Good luck Leslie..
DaveB Wrote:Because we all know that the home school recruits their own refs straight from the community to call the games.

Then that definitely is not Leslie co. becaue they don't have anyone from the county on a KHSAA Friday night crew.

All are assigned by the region... Don't ever know who's coming..
All though I would like to see Leslie co. Win and maybe have to make there way to Shelby Valley. I think LCA at home will be to much for them . I'll take LCA 42 - 28 good luck to both teams .
Leslie Co by 6! 27-21
Drawing a line with a family member on LCA staff.

Leslie county 42
LCA 41

City vs mt.team....Go Eagles. :Cheerlead
Going with the mnt team.
LC 42
LCA 35
Leslie County because 64SUR said so

Get some preparation for that Butt hurt.
E's Army Wrote:Leslie County because 64SUR said so

When I pick a team by 1pts look out anything can happen. Confusederiously:
Leslie 35
LCA 27
LCA- 35
LC- 28

Prove me wrong Leslie! I'd love to see you make the trip to Valley to take on my wildcats on the second round if we win as well!
I dont see it happening.
I Rule The World Wrote:Then that definitely is not Leslie co. becaue they don't have anyone from the county on a KHSAA Friday night crew.

All are assigned by the region... Don't ever know who's coming..

If that's true, it was a HUGE stroke of luck for LC it happened to be the SAME crew who called the LC/SV game... wasn't it ?

:flush:

Some people need to grow up and stp harping on the same thing all the time!!!
:ChairHit:
Pages: 1 2 3