Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Southwestern 14 Pulaski 0 Final
I wish I could have seen this one. Listened in on the radio. Proud of the stingy Maroon defense. I know our offense is struggling without our leader, but I believe we will recover fast and have it figured out by region time. One takeaway, we need to work on ball protection. Simply unacceptable to put the ball on the ground as many times as we have in the past weeks. Huge test coming this week with BG- hope they get focused and motivated. Still a lot of football left in this team, with or without Hall.
Congratulations to Coach Blair and the SW Defense. Great job pal.
Kinda getting annoyed by this PC crowd who changes there opinion each week. Loll. Last week they were fine without hall, now that they lost that's the excuse they run to. P.S. I called losses for last nights and and next weeks game and PC supporters called me stupid. So good luck. ��
Congratulations SW Warriors on your victory!!!
Granny Bear Wrote:Congratulations SW Warriors on your victory!!!
Back at cha Granny, big win for the Black Bears avoiding the Warriors (wink,wink)in the first round.:yum: Good luck next week bring home the win.
Would have never thunk it. Defenses are starting to show up. Congrats.
What does that do for the playoffs?
topnotch Wrote:What does that do for the playoffs?
the Bears avoid being the 4 seed,leaving that to Perry. They still must travel to Pulaski CO. to take on PC and PCC coming into the RES to play the Warriors.
That's why I love in town rivals. These kids know each other pretty well. Some had played against each other for a long time. Pulaski has been known more of the big boy of the two teams in the last few yrs. But I'm seeing a lot of talent coming from SouthWestern, and South Pulaski Middle school. Northern middle had been grooming the kids with a lot of the high school plays and other to prepare them for the next step. Over a few yrs Southern has been really producing some very talented kids. And now with a very well coaching staff at SW. I can see some changes and Sw becoming a powerhouse. Only time will tell if they are a state winner. At least the big dawg in Pulaski Co.
I've said for a while SW was the real deal, superior coaching, superior running attack, superior defense. Last night was the closest game they will play until the state championship. No disrespect to North Laurel, they are the 2nd best 5A them in this half of the state, but SW is heads and shoulders above anyone. If they get a little more production out of their passing game they will be 2014 5A state champions. If Bowling Green can't throw the ball any better than they were earlier in the year SW will hammer them. You're not going to run the ball on SW, I don't care who you are. Feel sorry for Perry Central.
jim rome Wrote:I've said for a while SW was the real deal, superior coaching, superior running attack, superior defense. Last night was the closest game they will play until the state championship. No disrespect to North Laurel, they are the 2nd best 5A them in this half of the state, but SW is heads and shoulders above anyone. If they get a little more production out of their passing game they will be 2014 5A state champions. If Bowling Green can't throw the ball any better than they were earlier in the year SW will hammer them. You're not going to run the ball on SW, I don't care who you are. Feel sorry for Perry Central.

Confusedtare:
SW Whipped that tail. I love it. John Hines and the Maroons are so arrogant it makes this win so much better ha!ha!ha! the whole southwestern program whooped pulaski this year middle school too. maroon nation gonna get whooped next week to. You all aren't the best in the state , region, district or even your own county. larry French for mayor. have a great week ft. Pulaski at beautiful marrons creek
jim rome Wrote:I've said for a while SW was the real deal, superior coaching, superior running attack, superior defense. Last night was the closest game they will play until the state championship. No disrespect to North Laurel, they are the 2nd best 5A them in this half of the state, but SW is heads and shoulders above anyone. If they get a little more production out of their passing game they will be 2014 5A state champions. If Bowling Green can't throw the ball any better than they were earlier in the year SW will hammer them. You're not going to run the ball on SW, I don't care who you are. Feel sorry for Perry Central.

Belfry did!Confusednicker:
Do-double-gg Wrote:Belfry did!Confusednicker:

Confusednicker:
There isnt anything that Bowling Green can throw at SW that they cant handle.
wiznut Wrote:SW Whipped that tail. I love it. John Hines and the Maroons are so arrogant it makes this win so much better ha!ha!ha! the whole southwestern program whooped pulaski this year middle school too. maroon nation gonna get whooped next week to. You all aren't the best in the state , region, district or even your own county. larry French for mayor. have a great week ft. Pulaski at beautiful marrons creek

What an idiot. We'll see whose talking in a few weeks, please keep talking, please.
One thing that I have said since I have been posting, but my school SW has the most arrogant fans known to mankind. I apologize for wiznut, he is a parent who is overboard thats still living a dream through his kids. As a matter of fact I will go ahead and say I am sorry for all the idiots.

Head and Shoulders? 2 touchdowns is not head and shoulders.
Who do you all have winning the first round games? SW vs PCC, and then the PC vs HC?
Honesty PC NL and SW have good enough defenses to win the region Madison southern will definitely be in play if harris is healthy, LCC seem to have a real good offense as well wouldn't be surprised if any of then win region if pc can by time til hall gets back it's defiantly game on sw better worry about region 1st bc it wouldn't supervise if they don't make it out alive and congrats to the warriors on big win though
First off you have to consider southwestern realized that pulaski's offense was going absolutely nowhere, after seeing the first ten minutes of this game. From what I saw it would not have mattered if hall had played, southwestern pulaski's db's had their receivers covered like champs. Southwestern still has a lot of work to do up front but it looked to me like they played great clock control in understanding defenses win games.

That's a pretty bold comment about a team that has gone 52-1 over the last four years and hasn't been "hammered" since 2007. I guess anything is possible?
Lilly Wrote:One thing that I have said since I have been posting, but my school SW has the most arrogant fans known to mankind. I apologize for wiznut, he is a parent who is overboard thats still living a dream through his kids. As a matter of fact I will go ahead and say I am sorry for all the idiots.

a few teams have more arrogant fans, but I'm not sure about you:biglmao:
DDP5 Wrote:First off you have to consider southwestern realized that pulaski's offense was going absolutely nowhere, after seeing the first ten minutes of this game. From what I saw it would not have mattered if hall had played, southwestern pulaski's db's had their receivers covered like champs. Southwestern still has a lot of work to do up front but it looked to me like they played great clock control in understanding defenses win games.

Keep in mind that with Hall PC will have Gregory as a wideout.. he's pretty good out there... it doesn't matter however if Hall doesn't come back to play this yr.
DDP5 Wrote:First off you have to consider southwestern realized that pulaski's offense was going absolutely nowhere, after seeing the first ten minutes of this game. From what I saw it would not have mattered if hall had played, southwestern pulaski's db's had their receivers covered like champs. Southwestern still has a lot of work to do up front but it looked to me like they played great clock control in understanding defenses win games.
You are flat out crazy if you dont think Hall makes a difference. Wow. If he is back sometime during district your Warriors are going home. Enjoy the win but realize why it happened
pjdoug Wrote:a few teams have more arrogant fans, but I'm not sure about you:biglmao:

Here is the troll Whitley fan on another thread. Its a miracle you actually said something instead of putting a face on here.
I am very disappointed with the way some southwestern fans are displaying their arrogance. Have you ever heard of winning with class ? I have always heard this about these fans but really coming out now. It was a hard fought football game that was decided by turnovers. Both defenses were very good. Riley hall is a top quarterback in the state. Legitimate top. 5. George Gregory is a top wide receiver in the state along with jake Johnson . If and only if hall gets back the whole dynamics change. For you folks who think otherwise you are foolish. If Harris doesn't get injured for mad south and hall doesn't get injured for PC southwestern loses both games. Mad south loses by 6 and the best runningback in the country doesn't play the 2 bs half. Sw fans Be happy you won both but also be thankful for the gifts and circumstances you have been given.
Ninja Wrote:What an idiot. We'll see whose talking in a few weeks, please keep talking, please.

SW district champs!!! We live in the moment
Maroon Junction Boy Wrote:I wish I could have seen this one. Listened in on the radio. Proud of the stingy Maroon defense. I know our offense is struggling without our leader, but I believe we will recover fast and have it figured out by region time. One takeaway, we need to work on ball protection. Simply unacceptable to put the ball on the ground as many times as we have in the past weeks. Huge test coming this week with BG- hope they get focused and motivated. Still a lot of football left in this team, with or without Hall.

Blah,blah SW's defense is better and they proved it. Hall plays it is a 14-7 win instead of 14-0. SW would have game planned differently to stop hall instead of Gregory but same result SW district champs!
Slotback22 Wrote:You are flat out crazy if you dont think Hall makes a difference. Wow. If he is back sometime during district your Warriors are going home. Enjoy the win but realize why it happened

It happened because SW beat pulaski, whipped them.enough with your excuses when Gregory went off on south Laurel some said he was real deal we won we are district champs and you all can't handle it . SW district champs !!