•  Previous
  • 2(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prestonsburg 35 Sheldon Clark 6
Belfry_99 Wrote:Exactly what I have been saying, you could tell SC had the big head with decently close games with Pike Central and Magoffin. They only beat Belfry in OT and by 6 points, it was a great win but not a deciding win my a large margin so IMO SC still shoiuld have had something to prove, but they proved they had this big head and thats all..
And for your comment about Belfry being on a "high horse" Uh I think you have no clue what your talking about, Belfry is very focused right now and they never take anything for granted they are prepared each week and they keep a pretty level head, Belfry is on no high horse.. but atleast they are still on thier horse and not sitting at the house wondering what went wrong.

Belfry's "high horse" not being their attitude, Belfry_99, just their record. It wasn't an insult, so don't go telling me "I don't know what I'm talking about"... because arguing is senseless.
Way to go Cats! Beat the Pirates next Friday!
**Send me a pm if you have any questions or comments**

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
told you'll the whole week that Sc was going to lose this game
kysportsguru Wrote:told you'll the whole week that Sc was going to lose this game

Congrats on the good guess.
Let's leave it at that and not turn it into some form of rubbing it in, k?
Sheldon Clark lost thier hunger.. Sheldon Clark were satisfied with beating Belfry.. Thats what they wanted to do more then anything.. They did it, so the hunger wasn't there.. I'd be hungry for a state championship, and thats what I hope Belfry is.. Because last year, they got thier ass's busted.. so I'd be wantin' that title back
Congrats Blackcats, Great "O" & "D". Congrats on a good season Card's.
Im sorry but I had to do it. Previous predictions about this game and let me tell you some of them are completely ridiculous.

Gator-
"Sheldon Clark in a big way, 35 - 14!!!!!!!!!!!!"

TheyKnowMe-
"The only points that p-burg will put on the board will be Moore's kicks.
Sc big"

Insight-
"This one will not be close. SC will be ready and won't let this one go. CARDS ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

the great one is me-
"SC will blow them out like they should have done the first time P'Burg got lucky in a fluke game"

CSTEPP-
"Cant wait to see how P-Burg acts after they get owned"

Meade-
"Bobby Hughes will not be able to handle the pressure the cards are going to put on him. I look for the cards to come out fired up and straight up PWN the blackcats. If you are wondering why I am thinking this well the answer is simple ....... I can see into the future"

Old Timer-
"SC wins this one.
Better coaching, better skill players, more heart....Cards by 3 TD's"

Now you would think some SC fans would have learned their lesson after the first game but I guess it takes two losses to get the point across.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Really disapointed SC lost like that.
none of those posts are rediculous wooderson.....i thought SC would win by 4 TD's as well. They were wrong, but not rediculous....be honest with me. would you have been all that surprised had SC won by 21??
P'burg had two backs with 100 plus yards tonight.
wooderson Wrote:Im sorry but I had to do it. Previous predictions about this game and let me tell you some of them are completely ridiculous.

Gator-

TheyKnowMe-
Sc big"

Insight-
"This one will not be close. SC will be ready and won't let this one go. CARDS ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

the great one is me-
"SC will blow them out like they should have done the first time P'Burg got lucky in a fluke game"

CSTEPP-

Meade-
"Bobby Hughes will not be able to handle the pressure the cards are going to put on him. I look for the cards to come out fired up and straight up PWN the blackcats. If you are wondering why I am thinking this well the answer is simple ....... I can see into the future"

Old Timer-
"SC wins this one.

Now you would think some SC fans would have learned their lesson after the first game but I guess it takes two losses to get the point across.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What are you trying to be nominated for? The BlueGrassRivals jerk of the Year award?

Predictions are predictions, do you think SC Fans would have copied and pasted your predictions on a P-Burg win, had they lost? No.
THUNDERCHILD Wrote:P'burg had two backs with 100 plus yards tonight.
Thats an impressive stat TC.
corndog23 Wrote:none of those posts are rediculous wooderson.....i thought SC would win by 4 TD's as well. They were wrong, but not rediculous....be honest with me. would you have been all that surprised had SC won by 21??

What would lead you to believe that SC was 4 td's better then Pburg, when Pburg handed them a loss a few weeks ago?
wooderson Wrote:Im sorry but I had to do it. Previous predictions about this game and let me tell you some of them are completely ridiculous.

Gator-

TheyKnowMe-
Sc big"

Insight-

the great one is me-

CSTEPP-

Meade-

Old Timer-
"SC wins this one.

Now what's the point of rubbing it in? They were predictions. Some may have been cocky but who cares? They have faith in their team. Only thing rediculous about that post to me is the fact you wasted time to go back and quote the people who made the prediction.
CAN WE FINALLY GET SOME RESPECT ON HERE? prestonsburg wins!! people say that the first time was lucky, well 29 points isn't lucky!
calm down big fella
corndog23 Wrote:Thats an impressive stat TC.
Ya I thought so to Corn, I believe it was Slone and Craynon, a Sophmore. Blackcats have some good younger players.
It just didnt sound like SC was in sync. P'burgs "D" sounded like really came to play.
corndog23 Wrote:none of those posts are rediculous wooderson.....i thought SC would win by 4 TD's as well. They were wrong, but not rediculous....be honest with me. would you have been all that surprised had SC won by 21??

Yes I would have. Considering that P-burg had already beaten them on SC's homefield. Did I think SC would win? Yes but to think they are that much better than P-burg IS ridiculous. Nothing wrong with being a homer but sometimes people need to predict with their heads and not their hearts.
Belfry_99 Wrote:What would lead you to believe that SC was 4 td's better then Pburg, when Pburg handed them a loss a few weeks ago?
B99 i watched the first game and what i saw was a poor executed gameplan on SC's part. Pburg looked flat out awful in that game too. I felt like after the belfry game we finally hit our stride and were going to roll on to meet them again. honestly, i feel like SC is more talented and WAY better coached, but they just got caught looking ahead....
wooderson Wrote:Yes I would have. Considering that P-burg had already beaten them on SC's homefield. Did I think SC would win? Yes but to think they are that much better than P-burg IS ridiculous. Nothing wrong with being a homer but sometimes people need to predict with their heads and not their hearts.

alright, i will now disregard everything you ever post on here again....
^ I feel SC might have had the better team as well, but one will never know because this loss has to lay right on the shoulders of the coach, because it is his responsibility to make sure his team is focused and prepared for the task ahaead and neither time was SC ready and Pburg gave them both of thier losses.
THUNDERCHILD Wrote:Ya I thought so to Corn, I believe it was Slone and Craynon, a Sophmore. Blackcats have some good younger players.

They do, too they will be moving UP a class next year if im not mistaken?? Competition will be tougher, but with good hard work in the offseason they can compete.
Belfry_99 Wrote:^ I feel SC might have had the better team as well, but one will never know because this loss has to lay right on the shoulders of the coach, because it is his responsibility to make sure his team is focused and prepared for the task ahaead and neither time was SC ready and Pburg gave them both of thier losses.

good point B99
twentythree Wrote:What are you trying to be nominated for? The BlueGrassRivals jerk of the Year award?

Predictions are predictions, do you think SC Fans would have copied and pasted your predictions on a P-Burg win, had they lost? No.

Not sure. Are you nominating me? Thanks. :1: SC fans would have no reason to copy and paste predictions from P-burg fans because not one P-burg fan predicted an outrageous outcome. It you cant stand to be told you were wrong then you dont need to predict scores on here. I, myself, was wrong in the outcome but I didnt predict a blowout. Come on man, P-burg already beat you once this year and most ,not all, SC still showed no respect to P-burg.
corndog23 Wrote:alright, i will now disregard everything you ever post on here again....

lol. I decided to do that once he began rubbing crap in. Completely pointless.
Seems like alot of teams move up next year.... I do have to say that I did not pick them in this game but they shocked me. great job Pburg.
Romans 14:11
It is written: " 'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.' "
Big Daddy #78 Wrote:Now what's the point of rubbing it in? They were predictions. Some may have been cocky but who cares? They have faith in their team. Only thing rediculous about that post to me is the fact you wasted time to go back and quote the people who made the prediction.

Just a point my friend and if it offends you Im sorry but it ticks me off when a team's fans can predict some of the crap they predict and then get mad when someone calls them out.
wooderson Wrote:Not sure. Are you nominating me? Thanks. :1: SC fans would have no reason to copy and paste predictions from P-burg fans because not one P-burg fan predicted an outrageous outcome. It you cant stand to be told you were wrong then you dont need to predict scores on here. I, myself, was wrong in the outcome but I didnt predict a blowout. Come on man, P-burg already beat you once this year and most ,not all, SC still showed no respect to P-burg.

So you have to show disrespect back?

Don't point fingers if you can't have better behavior yourself.
Congrats Blackcats! Good season SC, keep your heads up, it takes alot to go out there everyday and practice and then go out on that field and play every Friday night. I respect anyone who gives up their time to play in sports of any kind. Once again, congrats to P-Burg.
wooderson Wrote:Just a point my friend and if it offends you Im sorry but it ticks me off when a team's fans can predict some of the crap they predict and then get mad when someone calls them out.

a simple "looks like your predictions were wrong" would have been far more than enough, but you, you took the extra mile and went to find the prediction thread, filtered through each post, found the ones you thought amusing only to paste them into this thread.
  •  Previous
  • 2(current)
  • Next