Poll: Who do you think wins this game?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Simon Kenton
54.55%
Campbell County
45.45%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Campbell County/Simon Kenton Predictions
Blau Vogel Wrote:Your idea won't work, I haven't seen ONE SK hater. Just because someone picks the Camels to win by a field goal, or says SK has a cupcake schedule or says SK wouldn't sniff the end zone if they played CovCath THIS YEAR, doesn't mean they hate the Pioneers.

Who is CovCath???? Confusednicker:
Nothing new they said SK would lose about every game last year. Pioneer Nation its open season hunting Camels Friday night! #45 Deaton, #7 Hicks #24 Carter, #56 Gowen, #50 Mueller, #78 Powell and #90 Marksberry are going to dominate Friday night!!!
I'm really torn on this game. I haven't seen film on Dixie or Campbell yet but I have been told of you can stop there rush and pass on there D there beatable. (I will see Dixie film this week).

SK struggled stopping Ryle's run and didn't have the strong passing attack of last season. Powell looks good though a smash mouth runner.

I think Campbell goes with a similar gameplan to what Ryle did with less passing.

I'm saying Campbell pulls it out in another battle 21-17
Pioneers by a TD in an ugly offensive game.
TNT-MB1 Wrote:I'm really torn on this game. I haven't seen film on Dixie or Campbell yet but I have been told of you can stop there rush and pass on there D there beatable. (I will see Dixie film this week).

SK struggled stopping Ryle's run and didn't have the strong passing attack of last season. Powell looks good though a smash mouth runner.

I think Campbell goes with a similar gameplan to what Ryle did with less passing.

I'm saying Campbell pulls it out in another battle 21-17

Having a bye the week before this game could be the worst thing for the Camels. If they over game plan for this game and change their identity, which appeared to happen last year, and come out trying to dictate the game by throwing the ball.......

All the Camels have to do do, is keep doing what they have done all season. Ball control offense, mixing in the pass, and a stifling defense that may have put the most pressure on Hoge than he will see this year. Take away the first five minutes of the Highlands game, and the Camels dictated the pace of that game and every game since.

If there is such a thing as fate, the Camels will be graduating the fourth and final Sauerbeck brother. All four have been captains of their team that has beaten SK in each of their Senior year. Matt 2004 34-16, Brian 2007 30-2, Joe 2011 6-0. If it is meant to be, Nick, who just might follow his Brother Matt's footsteps to UK to play football, will be victorious Friday night.
hop24 Wrote:Pioneers by a TD in an ugly offensive game.

Welcome back you ol codger you!!!

:Thumbs:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

-Mahatma Gandhi
Does Austin Meyers still play for the Camels?
Spirit100 Wrote:Welcome back you ol codger you!!!

:Thumbs:

Thanks Spirit! Don't have a dog in the fight anymore so I've been quiet. Hate the way my family's alma mater has been looked down upon. You would think that someone else would too.
Stardust Wrote:Having a bye the week before this game could be the worst thing for the Camels. If they over game plan for this game and change their identity, which appeared to happen last year, and come out trying to dictate the game by throwing the ball.......

All the Camels have to do do, is keep doing what they have done all season. Ball control offense, mixing in the pass, and a stifling defense that may have put the most pressure on Hoge than he will see this year. Take away the first five minutes of the Highlands game, and the Camels dictated the pace of that game and every game since.

If there is such a thing as fate, the Camels will be graduating the fourth and final Sauerbeck brother. All four have been captains of their team that has beaten SK in each of their Senior year. Matt 2004 34-16, Brian 2007 30-2, Joe 2011 6-0. If it is meant to be, Nick, who just might follow his Brother Matt's footsteps to UK to play football, will be victorious Friday night.

I remember the 11 (6-0)game well. Was THE ugliest football game in the history of football.
This game will not be close. Campbells Offense will be easy to defend and Racke will make better reads in this game. Campbell only beat NCC by 13 points and Cooper by 7. You people cannot be serious and the Dixie people picking Campbell are wishfull thinkers! "Big and Slow" will be in Campbells backfield all night long. SK 38 CC 14
Pick6 Wrote:This game will not be close. Campbells Offense will be easy to defend and Racke will make better reads in this game. Campbell only beat NCC by 13 points and Cooper by 7. You people cannot be serious and the Dixie people picking Campbell are wishfull thinkers! "Big and Slow" will be in Campbells backfield all night long. SK 38 CC 14

Suppose if you had made a prediction on the sk-ryle game you would have predicted a throttling then???

SK isn't as good as many have made out to be and Ryle proved that Friday night by playing good defense, managing clock for the "majority of the game," and power football.

The upside for the neers is there going to see more of that from the Camels and Dixie as well. Time will tell Pick...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

-Mahatma Gandhi
Don't let me down Simon Kenton.
Spirit100 Wrote:Suppose if you had made a prediction on the sk-ryle game you would have predicted a throttling then???

SK isn't as good as many have made out to be and Ryle proved that Friday night by playing good defense, managing clock for the "majority of the game," and power football.

The upside for the neers is there going to see more of that from the Camels and Dixie as well. Time will tell Pick...

Or maybe SK played a bad game and still manged to win?
UK1fan Wrote:Or maybe SK :yikes:played a bad game:yikes: and still manged to win?

:yikes:How is that possible?:yikes: I thought they were the best team in the history of football.
No, I never made a prediction on Ryle - SK because Ryle probably has the deepest roster in the District and could be dangerous with better coaching. However, I have seen Dixie live and Campbell on tape for three of their games. I don't make picks w/o seeing both teams.

NCC put up 17 points on CC. SK will put up a lot more. CC is not nearly as physical, or big, as Ryle. Racke missed a number of reads against Ryle. That won't happen this time around.
UK1fan Wrote:Does Austin Meyers still play for the Camels?

No, prepping for the Olympic trials
SK should be pumped for this game.
UK1fan Wrote:SK should be pumped for this game.

...and Campbell County isn't?
SK 28 The Camels 13
CTCX_14 Wrote:...and Campbell County isn't?

All the haters are saying SK is big, slow, soft, average team and cupcake schedule. The Camels picked a bad week to play SK. SK is going to get the worst beating they ever had!
SK by 30
UK1fan Wrote:All the haters are saying SK is big, slow, soft, average team and cupcake schedule. The Camels picked a bad week to play SK. SK is going to get the worst beating they ever had!

I NEVER agree with you, NEVER EVER!!!! But I like your thinking now. You are starting to come around. Hell, even the Highlands fans are going to start to like you now....

Confusednicker:
UK1fan Wrote:Who is CovCath???? Confusednicker:

The little 4A team that would beat big 6A Simon Kenton like a rented mule.
UK1fan Wrote:Nothing new they said SK would lose about every game last year. Pioneer Nation its open season hunting Camels Friday night! #45 Deaton, #7 Hicks #24 Carter, #56 Gowen, #50 Mueller, #78 Powell and #90 Marksberry are going to dominate Friday night!!!

Not sure who "they" are as I recall most people saying SK couldn't help but win 8-10 games last year, given their easy schedule.
I think SK wins by 10 to 14.
UK1fan Wrote:All the haters are saying SK is big, slow, soft, average team and cupcake schedule. The Camels picked a bad week to play SK. SK is going to get the worst beating they ever had!

Yes they are!

Good luck

http://enquirer.com/editions/1998/09/05/...nds05.html
Stardust Wrote:I NEVER agree with you, NEVER EVER!!!! But I like your thinking now. You are starting to come around. Hell, even the Highlands fans are going to start to like you now....

Confusednicker:

Nice The Camels are going to get spanked!!!!
It should have said SK is going to give the Camels the worst beating they ever had!!!
Simon Kenton