Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Middlesboro 17 Bell County 14
Both teams are good. It will be interesting to see how their seasons play out. With Somerset being down it looks like a Danville/Middlesboro showdown for the district.
Crossbones Wrote:Just last week you were saying Bell played inferior teams and making fun of the "Bell is "back" yada yada yada". So, which is it? Are they a really good team now that Middlesboro beat them on a last second fieldgoal? Confusedhh:

Yep they did play inferior teams and reading all the Bell this and Bell is that I knew was bull but that did not mean I didnt think Bell was a good football team but everyone on here was ready to crown them state champs and I knew better. But after watching them they are a solid team both teams are.

Whats it to you anyways you got no dog in the fight.
tazcat Wrote:Yep they did play inferior teams and reading all the Bell this and Bell is that I knew was bull but that did not mean I didnt think Bell was a good football team but everyone on here was ready to crown them state champs and I knew better. But after watching them they are a solid team both teams are.

Whats it to you anyways you got no dog in the fight.

Of course I do. I'm a fan of football and this is an open forum that talks about football. Bell and Middlesboro included. :popcorn: Last week you said different, then when your team barely beats them, then Bell is all that, so that it makes your team look better. Just how I read it. Don't get all panty bunched over it. Congrats on the win by the way. I suspected they were over rated also.
Crossbones Wrote:Of course I do. I'm a fan of football and this is an open forum that talks about football. Bell and Middlesboro included. :popcorn: Last week you said different, then when your team barely beats them, then Bell is all that, so that it makes your team look better. Just how I read it. Don't get all panty bunched over it. Congrats on the win by the way. I suspected they were over rated also.

Listen man here is the deal, Bell beat a Tn team with a good rep, i live in Tennessee and know that that team is down to their usual..Whitley is way down and Washington Co is not very good but this board was on here crowning Bell back to greatness and I knew better, I grew up in Bell County and I knew in 1yrs time they were not back to Dudley Hilton Bell County.

In saying that I knew that Bell would still be a good team and they are but so is Middlesboro and if thats trying to make my team seem better then whatever.

Listen man for all the crap I have heard from Bell fans over the yrs I like to get on here and run my mouth, its all in fun.
Big win.
tazcat Wrote:Listen man here is the deal, Bell beat a Tn team with a good rep, i live in Tennessee and know that that team is down to their usual..Whitley is way down and Washington Co is not very good but this board was on here crowning Bell back to greatness and I knew better, I grew up in Bell County and I knew in 1yrs time they were not back to Dudley Hilton Bell County.

In saying that I knew that Bell would still be a good team and they are but so is Middlesboro and if thats trying to make my team seem better then whatever.

Listen man for all the crap I have heard from Bell fans over the yrs I like to get on here and run my mouth, its all in fun.

Its all good. Lay it on them. Pound on them with both feet. I was just making the same point as don't get on here and try to crown Middlesboro champs just yet. Me being a Belfry fan, I don't even like to see fans put us in the championship game this early in the season.
BELL COUNTY WHO????? 2 IN A ROW. Hope Taylor county don't like dudley to much
Crossbones Wrote:Its all good. Lay it on them. Pound on them with both feet. I was just making the same point as don't get on here and try to crown Middlesboro champs just yet. Me being a Belfry fan, I don't even like to see fans put us in the championship game this early in the season.

Oh i can flat out tell ya I do not expect Middlesboro to win the state, they are a good team but not that good. Could they? Yeah I guess they could but thats not likely. Maybe I was a little hard on Bell but they have been super hard on Jackets fans over the years and anytime we can take shots at them we do and enjoy every minute of it. I talk crap on here but its half trolling I just do it in fun. I remember Belfry from when Middlesboro had to deal with them and I am glad they dont deal with Belfry anymore.

But no I am not crowning Middlesboro champs by any means but they do deserve more respect than they get on here from some
Great game jackets... So proud of our kids and coaches ... The Boro put on a coaching clinic tonight!!
tazcat Wrote:Oh i can flat out tell ya I do not expect Middlesboro to win the state, they are a good team but not that good. Could they? Yeah I guess they could but thats not likely. Maybe I was a little hard on Bell but they have been super hard on Jackets fans over the years and anytime we can take shots at them we do and enjoy every minute of it. I talk crap on here but its half trolling I just do it in fun. I remember Belfry from when Middlesboro had to deal with them and I am glad they dont deal with Belfry anymore.

But no I am not crowning Middlesboro champs by any means but they do deserve more respect than they get on here from some

Don't let up on them, would they you? Heck no! hammer them all year long. I would. :biggrin:
Why Lie William Muney Where you at boys? Don't worry Massengill sent his escape plan up to the mountain for Mills, Hoskins, Frazier and Crawford!!! Mills may not need an escape though! They may show him the door
Trashtalker Wrote:BELL COUNTY WHO????? 2 IN A ROW. Hope Taylor county don't like dudley to much

Dudley made Bell the Perennial power it was, he is not coming back, his health likely will not allow him to do this much longer. Bell will always have good football teams but I believe their days of being a State Power consistently are over.
Crossbones Wrote:Don't let up on them, would they you? Heck no! hammer them all year long. I would. :biggrin:

I like you Crossbones, not sure if I would there for a second but now that we talked this out I like you, hey man I am gonna watch out for Belfry for the rest of the year.
Truth hurts 2 I guess they didn't need to practice on thursday!!! At least we practice on the coaches wife birthday!!!! Let us know when your fundraiser for your new coach is gonna be!
Trashtalker Wrote:Truth hurts 2 I guess they didn't need to practice on thursday!!! At least we practice on the coaches wife birthday!!!! Let us know when your fundraiser for your new coach is gonna be!

I hope Bell keeps Mills forever, should have a fundraiser to keep his butt there.
tazcat Wrote:I like you Crossbones, not sure if I would there for a second but now that we talked this out I like you, hey man I am gonna watch out for Belfry for the rest of the year.

Can't pay much attention to most of what I say, most is just to get a rile out of few. I don't blame ya one bit for wanting to rub the wound a little. If it bleed, then you can kill it. :lmao:
Crossbones Wrote:Can't pay much attention to most of what I say, most is just to get a rile out of few. I don't blame ya one bit for wanting to rub the wound a little. If it bleed, then you can kill it. :lmao:

Me either man I said last yr that the only reason Mboro lost to Pikeville was because of the long bus ride, of course thats Bull, may have went to far calling Pikeville fans hicks or whatever when I am as big a hick as there is. I like to troll without getting banned but I can be serious too but alot of what I said with the yada yada was to troll Bell fans some although I knew Bell was a good team but I knew all along people needed to pump the breaks on them.
Bell wasn't what everyone thought they were. Their previous Competition wasn't really that great. Today they played a dang good Mboro team that's going to do big things. Great defensive game. Good win for the jackets
Wow
I can eat crow with the best of them, it doesn't taste good. Great win for Jackets. Good luck.
Hats off to the Jackets. District will be a tough one. Where does the Jackets play Danville?
:thanks:
Cellking Wrote:Hats off to the Jackets. District will be a tough one. Where does the Jackets play Danville?

Danville travels to the crater this year.
Congrats to both teams. It sounded like a dandy. Mills seemed to Dona good job at Knox. Is the talent down at Bell from the Dudley days?
E's Army Wrote:Like my crow roasted with onions.

Me, too!!!

RunItUpTheGut Wrote:I know. You have to remember my false hope premise :biggrin:

Thankfully, I don't HAVE to remember ANYTHING that you say!!
Confusednicker:

Westside Wrote:Congrats to both teams. It sounded like a dandy. Mills seemed to Dona good job at Knox. Is the talent down at Bell from the Dudley days?

The talent flutuates at all schools, but I think that factor is even more noticeable in the mountains. I'm gonna get reamed for saying this, but I think Mills is a better coach right now that Hilton...JMO

Keep your heads up Bell...there's a lot of this season to finish.

AND congratulations, Jackets on a huge victory!!!
PhillyCheese Wrote:Bell wasn't what everyone thought they were. Their previous Competition wasn't really that great. Today they played a dang good Mboro team that's going to do big things. Great defensive game. Good win for the jackets

:betterthanexpected:I'll give it to you PhillyCheese, Middlesboro is a lot better than I thought, but you said it best IMO, Bell wasn't what I thought they were LAST NIGHT. I still feel they're an extremely good team though, and I THINK they'll prove that by the end of the season. IMO, Bell just got out coached, out played by the Middlesboro kids because they left it all on the field, and Bell killed themselves on a couple different ocassions last night that probably made the difference. Glad all the kids went home safe!! Bottom line, I was wrong on this one!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS JACKETS ON A GREAT WIN AND THANKS TO BOTH TEAMS FOR PUTTING ON A GREAT GAME!!!! THIS ONE WILL GO DOWN AS A GAME TO REMEMBER!!!!!!!
Crossbones Wrote:Don't let up on them, would they you? Heck no! hammer them all year long. I would. :biggrin:

Confusednicker:
Recruiting made Bell in dud era and got him ran off at u pike.
Westside Wrote:Congrats to both teams. It sounded like a dandy. Mills seemed to Dona good job at Knox. Is the talent down at Bell from the Dudley days?

I think it had more to do with Dudley than it did talent.
Granny Bear Wrote:Me, too!!!

Thankfully, I don't HAVE to remember ANYTHING that you say!!
Confusednicker:

The talent flutuates at all schools, but I think that factor is even more noticeable in the mountains. I'm gonna get reamed for saying this, but I think Mills is a better coach right now that Hilton...JMO

Keep your heads up Bell...there's a lot of this season to finish.

AND congratulations, Jackets on a huge victory!!!

I don't know if there is a better coach than Dudley in the state of Kentucky.
For someone to say that Mills is a better coach than Dudley Hilton IMO is ridiculous! Dudley has taken 3 different HS programs and made them great (Breathitt, Bourbon and Bell) He has won 3 Stste championships and has an unbelievable win/loss record..........