Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Middlesboro 17 Bell County 14
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Final.

Mboro kicks a 22 yard field goal as time expires.
Wow!
And the decline of Bell County post-Hilton is complete.
Bell still down as we all said Confusednicker:

Programs just isn't recovering.

Mboro could win that district of there and makes some noise this year.
I'll take me crow on this.

WOW!

Big win Mboro!
Bell has a long ways to go if they want to think about Bowling Green
Looks like the west is Corbins to lose.
A lot of crow to be served up on this thread. Might need to get a catering company to come in. You gonna have a nice helping RIUTG?
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Looks like the west is Corbins to lose.

Central and South Warren appear to be the favorites now
Like my crow roasted with onions.
Wow! Bell just isn't the juggernaut they used to be. All good things come to a end. Central will rise out of the west again!
This has to be a complete shocker.
I will take my crow as well BUT I AM STILL DANG PROUD TO BE A BOBCAT AND PROUD OF OUR BOYS!!!!! GO C A T S!!!!!!:Cheerlead
EKUAlum05 Wrote:Central and South Warren appear to be the favorites now

I know. You have to remember my false hope premise :biggrin:
EKUALUM, whats the over/under on how many post it takes before someone quotes my post and tells me Whitley sucks Confusednicker:
Not a real shocker to me. Middlesboro is pretty darn good. This team beat bell lost year also.
I still think bell is a pretty good team just not a great team.
Middlesboro :notworthy
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:EKUALUM, whats the over/under on how many post it takes before someone quotes my post and tells me Whitley sucks Confusednicker:

:lmao:
Just got in from this game and wow it was a really good game. Both teams played hard and it was back and forth, I hate Bell with a passion and never like to give them credit, but before everyone says "oh Bell is still down" and all that crap let me tell ya Middlesboro is a really good football team and so is Bell Co and I do believe both programs will do damage in their respective classes this season.

People should not discredit Bell for losing to Middlesboro cause like I said Middlesboro is legit and are worthy to contend in 2A, time will tell but this was a really good and hard fought game both ways.

Good Luck to Both teams from here on out.
panther nation Wrote:Not a real shocker to me. Middlesboro is pretty darn good. This team beat bell lost year also.

I agree with this and was in school in mid 90s and Bell was pretty close to great in those days and while not great at this moment they are still very solid, and are much better than a yr ago.

People are quick to pull the trigger that if Middlesboro beat them they must not be very good, and I get it cause Middlesboro has not been successful against them in a long time, but Middlesboro is very good, every bit as good as Bell and I believe they deserve respect.
Diogenes Wrote:And the decline of Bell County post-Hilton is complete.

But Bell fans are too legit to quit.
panther nation Wrote:Not a real shocker to me. Middlesboro is pretty darn good. This team beat bell lost year also.

I agree, both have very good teams that could make deep runs in the playoffs, probably not title contenders though.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:EKUALUM, whats the over/under on how many post it takes before someone quotes my post and tells me Whitley sucks Confusednicker:

Whitley sucks! Figured there was no need leaving you hanging. :biggrin:
Big time play calling and big time playmaking by the Jackets.

Jake Brock, the very kid whom WhyLie and all his cronies said wouldn't make it past the first hard hit, was a star in this game.

As I've stated all along, Middlesboro High School athletics are just fine. I think tonight verifies that statement.

With wins over Pineville and Bell County, MHS is king in this county.
Great win for coach Zach Massengill!

Is Mills going to start feeling some heat after this one?
Crossbones Wrote:Whitley sucks! Figured there was no need leaving you hanging. :biggrin:

:gtfo:
Props to Middlesboro congrats on win watch to very physical teams beat up on each other mistakes killed both teams!!! Good Luck to Both teams rest of season I think Both should go deep in playoffs!!!Both Have pretty good lines!!! Still A BOBCAT!!!
Good game. Congrats to Middlesboro.
pjdoug Wrote::gtfo:

Confusednicker:
tazcat Wrote:Just got in from this game and wow it was a really good game. Both teams played hard and it was back and forth, I hate Bell with a passion and never like to give them credit, but before everyone says "oh Bell is still down" and all that crap let me tell ya Middlesboro is a really good football team and so is Bell Co and I do believe both programs will do damage in their respective classes this season.

People should not discredit Bell for losing to Middlesboro cause like I said Middlesboro is legit and are worthy to contend in 2A, time will tell but this was a really good and hard fought game both ways.

Good Luck to Both teams from here on out.

Just last week you were saying Bell played inferior teams and making fun of the "Bell is "back" yada yada yada". So, which is it? Are they a really good team now that Middlesboro beat them on a last second fieldgoal? Confusedhh:
MHS Parent4Life Wrote:Great win for coach Zach Massengill!

Is Mills going to start feeling some heat after this one?

The Bad thing for Bell is Dudley Hilton is not walking thru that door and to me he made Bell what it is and I am afraid for Bell County and its fans that the Glory Days of Dudley Hilton are over.

Now if Middlesboro could right some of its wrongs and stop losing alot of the best kids to Bell Co like they have for years and years then this rivalry will turn to Middlesboro. Alot of people do not know this but before Bell moved to Log Mtn Middlesboro beat them 44 yrs in a row, it took Dudley to build them up and he will not be easily replaced.
Pages: 1 2 3 4