Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knox Central 35 Harlan County 8
former Wrote:So from what I have read about your program you want rid of a coach or coaching staff that hasn't lost a district game in about 4yrs, been to 2semi finals,
Plays a very hard sched, and has had a lot of bad injuries this yr, and you want them fired. You are a worse fan than me.
Sometimes it's the kids and they aren't as good as we would like to think and sometimes the other team is just better.

a false statement from you as usual. a great coaching staff turns average players into a great team by teaching them respect,discipline ,simple fundamentals and how to play the game by putting them where they need to be.

certain areas don't just have more talent thsn others.they have better overall coaching.
Demarcus ware Wrote::hilarious:

:biggrin:
pjdoug Wrote:a false statement from you as usual. a great coaching staff turns average players into a great team by teaching them respect,discipline ,simple fundamentals and how to play the game by putting them where they need to be.

certain areas don't just have more talent thsn others.they have better overall coaching.
The truth has been spoken!!!!
Demarcus ware Wrote:The truth has been spoken!!!!

Your a bigger idiot and DA than I thought
former Wrote:Your a bigger idiot and DA than I thought
Look out folks internet warrior here.. easy to call people names sitting behind that computer huh? Go get a clue and come back when you know what's going on with the team I support more than I do. How many HC Games you been to? How much have you seen us play that makes you know more than I do? Now move along
pjdoug Wrote:a false statement from you as usual. a great coaching staff turns average players into a great team by teaching them respect,discipline ,simple fundamentals and how to play the game by putting them where they need to be.

Average players don't turn a team into a great team no matter how good of a coach you are.
How many games has Whitley won with good average players.

You all are ignorant to the fact that you are just like an average idiot fan who thinks the team can win every game and if not fire the coach. If they run it you scream throw it, if they throw it you scream run it. Yeah you all are worse than me, I at least talk about how my team will beat yours, not bad mouth things I don't control or know about.
Demarcus ware Wrote:Look out folks internet warrior here.. easy to call people names sitting behind that computer huh? Go get a clue and come back when you know what's going on with the team I support more than I do. How many HC Games you been to? How much have you seen us play that makes you know more than I do? Now move along

Look out folks, a wanna be think he is a coach here who don't know more than a average idiot.
former Wrote:Look out folks, a wanna be think he is a coach here who don't know more than a average idiot.
Like I said, its easy to hide behind a computer and run your pie hole calling people names. When you get that clue about what I'm even talking about when it comes to the black bears then come back and we can talk. Until then keep being the internet bada$$ calling people names while hiding behind the computer.
former Wrote:Average players don't turn a team into a great team no matter how good of a coach you are.
How many games has Whitley won with good average players.

You all are ignorant to the fact that you are just like an average idiot fan who thinks the team can win every game and if not fire the coach. If they run it you scream throw it, if they throw it you scream run it. Yeah you all are worse than me, I at least talk about how my team will beat yours, not bad mouth things I don't control or know about.
Shows how much you know we don't throw it. Like I said get that clue..
:hilarious:
pjdoug Wrote:he is going to be athetic director at Whitley County Confusednicker:

Gut would love that!!!Confusednicker:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
Demarcus ware Wrote:Shows how much you know we don't throw it. Like I said get that clue..

Pay no attention to former! His own people can't stand him either. He is a rock fan-Pulaski County fan. He says he played at rock so I'm assuming he played for Larkey. That may be why he is taking up for the HC coaches.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
Yeah I played for coach Larkey and we all think he is a great coach
Bad he has to deal with think they know it all fans
^^
Being a sports fan you should know that all good things come to a end.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
I'm guessing Knox central pass the ball last night.....And Harlan didn't. :popcorn:
Last year, when auburn beat alabama in the iron bowl there were a bunch of ignorant bama fans that wanted to fire saban.

I wonder what happened to make the HC coach so much dumber between winning regional titles and getting beat by Knox central? Or was it just that the players were so good on the championship teams that he couldn't help but win?
panther nation Wrote:^^
Being a sports fan you should know that all good things come to a end.

Well I doubt he has forgot
Maybe some of the problem is the players, not every team is always better than the last
I love how coaches who win always get the blame and how it's never the kids

I guess john calapari could win state with Lynn camp going by what you say
I'll stand behind our Coaches, Our problem last night was the fact we started 4-5 freshman on defense. It's hard to put that pressure on a young man. Knox has some big boys and this time last year these freshman were the big boys in. 8th grade. And I have to disagree with coaches putting players in the right spots, they don't have remote control once the ball is snapped the coaches have no control. Our middle linebacker started his first ever game at MLB (ever) that's a hard spot for that kid! But he done his best and will get better as will the rest of these freshman. Just gotta love this team through the hard times.
Patriot Wrote:I'll stand behind our Coaches, Our problem last night was the fact we started 4-5 freshman on defense. It's hard to put that pressure on a young man. Knox has some big boys and this time last year these freshman were the big boys in. 8th grade. And I have to disagree with coaches putting players in the right spots, they don't have remote control once the ball is snapped the coaches have no control. Our middle linebacker started his first ever game at MLB (ever) that's a hard spot for that kid! But he done his best and will get better as will the rest of these freshman. Just gotta love this team through the hard times.

5freshmen, wow. At least Harlan co has a fan with some sense

This explains a lot to me because I have seen Knox last yr and they were good then.
former Wrote:Yeah I played for coach Larkey and we all think he is a great coach
Bad he has to deal with think they know it all fans
And there it is.
Patriot Wrote:I'll stand behind our Coaches, Our problem last night was the fact we started 4-5 freshman on defense. It's hard to put that pressure on a young man. Knox has some big boys and this time last year these freshman were the big boys in. 8th grade. And I have to disagree with coaches putting players in the right spots, they don't have remote control once the ball is snapped the coaches have no control. Our middle linebacker started his first ever game at MLB (ever) that's a hard spot for that kid! But he done his best and will get better as will the rest of these freshman. Just gotta love this team through the hard times.
Make no mistake about it, I love this team no matter what. BUT we are getting out coached every game. And no matter what that ignorant ass former says there is a difference between being out coached and just having a young squad.
:hilarious:
former Wrote:This explains a lot to me because I have seen Knox last yr and they were good then.

Man are you for real!!! Everyone that's knows anything about Knox knows last year was one of the worst teams they have had for years. Last years edition didn't have a Qb other than Barger and he can't throw it to himself. Plus their defense was really bad.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
Are you SURE Barger can't throw it to himself??? Has he ever been given the opportunity to do that??

Confusednicker:
No matter the coaching staff, adjustments has to me made at the half if your offense isn't clicking. I can tell you that there were no adjustments in the Belfry game because I was there. That is the people on the sidelines fault. I would say the same if Belfry didn't make adjustments and lost. The kids can only do what the coaches tell them too.
Demarcus ware Wrote:Make no mistake about it, I love this team no matter what. BUT we are getting out coached every game. And no matter what that ignorant ass former says there is a difference between being out coached and just having a young squad.

Talk about hiding behind a computer
You act as if Harlan co is some college team that can do just about anything
You really are a dumbass
Congrats to the Panthers!!! I listened to "Dan's Pick's" Friday and he called for a 42-7 Knox win, and i LOL. He almost called it. Didn't see this coming at all.

Good luck to both next week.
former Wrote:Talk about hiding behind a computer
You act as if Harlan co is some college team that can do just about anything
You really are a dumbass
And you're still a little spineless coward hiding. BUT that's OK punk your not as anonymous as you think you are. I got a little surprise coming for you.
I didn't really want to say this last week but Harlan Co. is a whipped pup. They walk off the field, they walk on the field, the look like they don't want to be on the field at all. They have all the size and athleticism you could want but they're not excited about the opportunity to represent their school, their community, or even themselves.

Not trying to take anything away from Knox. I'm just saying this doesn't surprise me. Last week against Belfry they we're beat before they took the field and you could tell it in pre-game.
Leonidas Wrote:I didn't really want to say this last week but Harlan Co. is a whipped pup. They walk off the field, they walk on the field, the look like they don't want to be on the field at all. They have all the size and athleticism you could want but they're not excited about the opportunity to represent their school, their community, or even themselves.

Not trying to take anything away from Knox. I'm just saying this doesn't surprise me. Last week against Belfry they we're beat before they took the field and you could tell it in pre-game.

Now wait a second. We may be beat up, have some issues with the skilled positions and have some very very young kids on our team. Guilty on those charges. But we have NEVER played like you are accusing us of playing. It sounds like you know theses kids inside and outside...so well in fact that you know what they're feeling and thinking.

How many practices have you watched?? Tell me Leonidas...who broke their finger, and set it themselves? Who puked all over hell and half of Georgia and was HIDING it so that they wouldn't be taken out of the game.

You can question our talent, skill and mentality but don't you EVER question the heart of my Black Bears!!!!!

It infuriates me when somebody does that and they don't know what they're talking about...just sayin'
Granny Bear Wrote:Now wait a second. We may be beat up, have some issues with the skilled positions and have some very very young kids on our team. Guilty on those charges. But we have NEVER played like you are accusing us of playing. It sounds like you know theses kids inside and outside...so well in fact that you know what they're feeling and thinking.

How many practices have you watched?? Tell me Leonidas...who broke their finger, and set it themselves? Who puked all over hell and half of Georgia and was HIDING it so that they wouldn't be taken out of the game.

You can question our talent, skill and mentality but don't you EVER question the heart of my Black Bears!!!!!

It infuriates me when somebody does that and they don't know what they're talking about...just sayin'

I don't know a soul on that team, staff or student, but I call it like I see it.

Your grand kids aren't the only ones fighting sickness and injuries.

Quit making excuses.
Leonidas Wrote:I don't know a soul on that team, staff or student, but I call it like I see it.

Your grand kids aren't the only ones fighting sickness and injuries.

Quit making excuses.
Bringing up as family member is a no no. But I have a feeling you are about to get flogged.