Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shelby Valley @ Paintsville
This is me Wrote:Howard practiced yesterday. No LeMaster..

Wow ! That is great news ! Thought they both had season ending knee surgeries but this is very promising
I had heard they would both be back but I didn't know when. Good to know that one is already there. That size will be sure to help on the line. If we can get some blocks, I think we'll see Belcher break out. Any word on a new transfer?
TigerFan3 Wrote:I had heard they would both be back but I didn't know when. Good to know that one is already there. That size will be sure to help on the line. If we can get some blocks, I think we'll see Belcher break out. Any word on a new transfer?

New transfer ? When did this happen TF3? If Lemaster can come back this will be huge
I think it'll be a close game to watch. Worth going to. Valley by 7
I think Lemaster is out a couple more weeks but I may be wrong. Howard practiced yesterday. New kid was at the field yesterday and heard he enrolled yesterday, too. RB/WR from Huntington.
^Unless he transferred from Marshall I wouldn't get too worked up.
JP when you're in our situation with the number of bodies you have on the field and sidelines, we get worked up pretty easy. From what I hear, he's a dandy. Hope he will be eligible.
Don't mind my trolling TF3, I hope he is too.
There's no way he'll be eligible by this Friday, but maybe the next couple weeks. Same deal with Cody Charles moving back to Pikeville. Always good to see kids get to start playing quickly tho!
Gator95 Wrote:There's no way he'll be eligible by this Friday, but maybe the next couple weeks. Same deal with Cody Charles moving back to Pikeville. Always good to see kids get to start playing quickly tho!

Confusednicker: Good one.
The kid you are talking about tried getting eligible at Fairview but was denied. He was also denied at South Point , & Fairland in OH , so i wouldnt hold your breath , but if he does get eligible he is a dandy
Talon Wrote:The kid you are talking about tried getting eligible at Fairview but was denied. He was also denied at South Point , & Fairland in OH , so i wouldnt hold your breath , but if he does get eligible he is a dandy
Also last season he played for both Cabell Midland , & Huntington . He practiced this summer with Huntington then went to South Point got denied eligibilty , then enrolled at Fairview was denied eligibilty , then enrolled at Fairland denied eligibilty there , then came back enrolled at Fairview again , which again denied , & he actullay moved into Fairview's district but still denied , & now he went to Paintsville , so unless yall can figure out how to get him eligible i wouldnt hold my breath , & count on it
Talon Wrote:Also last season he played for both Cabell Midland , & Huntington . He practiced this summer with Huntington then went to South Point got denied eligibilty , then enrolled at Fairview was denied eligibilty , then enrolled at Fairland denied eligibilty there , then came back enrolled at Fairview again , which again denied , & he actullay moved into Fairview's district but still denied , & now he went to Paintsville , so unless yall can figure out how to get him eligible i wouldnt hold my breath , & count on it

:eyeroll: :yikes:

If nothing else, the perseverance is to be admired. Wow.
Talon, I hadn't heard about all of that. It'll be interesting to see, but I hate to see any kid not be able to play.
TigerFan3 Wrote:Talon, I hadn't heard about all of that. It'll be interesting to see, but I hate to see any kid not be able to play.

Agree especially a kid with kind of talent with major colleges looking at
Him. He has really hurt himself to be honest . Be interesting to see if yall can get him eligible since nowhere else has been able to yet
PHSForever Wrote::eyeroll: :yikes:

If nothing else, the perseverance is to be admired. Wow.

If he is denied eligibility, Paintsville should get Pineville, Lynn Camp, Harlan and Williamsburg to write letters on his behalf. That should do the trick.:Shaking:
Talon Wrote:Also last season he played for both Cabell Midland , & Huntington . He practiced this summer with Huntington then went to South Point got denied eligibilty , then enrolled at Fairview was denied eligibilty , then enrolled at Fairland denied eligibilty there , then came back enrolled at Fairview again , which again denied , & he actullay moved into Fairview's district but still denied , & now he went to Paintsville , so unless yall can figure out how to get him eligible i wouldnt hold my breath , & count on it

Looks like the KHSAA knows all about this kid. Unless he learned how to get through the process after being denied at Fairview twice, I wouldn't be holding my breath either.
jetpilot Wrote:^Unless he transferred from Marshall I wouldn't get too worked up.

Vintage jetpilot :biglmao: Your best yet, now that's a great post !
TigerBlues Wrote:Vintage jetpilot :biglmao: Your best yet, now that's a great post !

Now you're trolling my trolling TB!
:
jetpilot Wrote:If he is denied eligibility, Paintsville should get Pineville, Lynn Camp, Harlan and Williamsburg to write letters on his behalf. That should do the trick.:Shaking:

:rules::kneel:

I had to use the smilies. Liven things up a little. All hail the snark master, JP. Confusednicker:
Ok from what I gather reading this from Talon and everyone else there seems to be a reason he cannot become eligible, Idk what it is but if he can't there is something going on with it. The best to the kid, but it looks on the surface there may be some baggage associated with it. I agree with TF3 though, we need more bodies. How big is this kid btw ?
Paintsville is a tough team to play at home. My Panthers found that out last year. I say Paintsville by a TD or less.
Football fan 0 Wrote:Should be a very good game. If p ville throws the screen and throws to the flats it could make it tough on valley. But if they come out and try to run the ball on valley they could find there self in for a long night.valleys d has been lights out the first two games. Hard hitting and causing turnovers . They had to pack 3 east ridge players off the field Friday night. So should be a good one . I take valley to win this one 28 - 13 to physical and there run game has been dominate .

No disrespect intended here but Paris and East Ridge would make any team look like The Steel Curtain on D....
Stats say 5'11' 180lbs. Runs a 4.3 40. From what I hear, he seems to be a good kid and student. I hope he gets eligible. It would be a shame to not be able to play his senior year when it probably wasn't his fault for being moved about. He looks legit from the film I've seen and apparently does have some big schools looking at him. I hope the best for him.
HAIL PIKEVILLE! Wrote:Paintsville is a tough team to play at home. My Panthers found that out last year. I say Paintsville by a TD or less.

This isn't the same paintsville team as last year, not anywhere close.
TigerFan3 Wrote:Stats say 5'11' 180lbs. Runs a 4.3 40. From what I hear, he seems to be a good kid and student. I hope he gets eligible. It would be a shame to not be able to play his senior year when it probably wasn't his fault for being moved about. He looks legit from the film I've seen and apparently does have some big schools looking at him. I hope the best for him.
Did he enroll at Paintsville?
He enrolled Monday, Don.
Unless Roderick Rhodes shows up at Paintsville by Friday and brings his NY kids with him, then have them learn how to play football, then Paintsville may win Friday night. Confidence is shot and no real big time talent to turn to. I hope they can win another game? If not they may think about consolidation
Hahahahaha consolidation. You're kidding, right?
All i know is very little positive comes from a kid who has transfered from huntington to cabel, back to huntington, to Fairview, to Fairdale, then now onto. Paintsville, i cant imagine how he is clean and clear of any issues having wet through 3 states trying to become eligible. Hate it for the kid, to miss his sr year of ball, but with all this movement, i cant see it boding well for what ever team he lands on. Glad to hear the Tigers are getting some guys back from injury though.