Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Williamsburg 42 Pike Central 14
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:^
In all fairness, PCC is a decent 3A team, and to many a top ten 3A team that would play with the likes of a Tilghman. They spread the ball out and have one of the best QB's in Eastern Kentucky and Wburg made them look foolish tonight.

As I said earlier, Massey is the difference. He was that last little bit of star power they needed. I still think Mayfield is the obvious favorite, but it wont be a complete embarrassment like it was last year. Wburg will not be tested in the East.
We'll see if they get tested or not. Congrats on the win Williamsburg. Surprised you were able to manhandle PCC like that.
skully03 Wrote:Really?? Never was worried about PCC.

dON'T PAY ANY ATTENTION TO THE TROLLERS.
[quote=mysonis55]Keep living in that dream world. The west rep will show what strength of schedule means once at BG.[/QU

Schedule strength doesn't mean squat if you are improving every game we are right on schedule.
I believe I heard that same quote last year. But I know of 4 west reps that played a tougher schedule and would have beaten the east rep. One did.
I'd say Williamsburg, and pikeville seem to both be very strong teams this year.
^^^i agree. At this point i see it as:
Williamsburg
Pikeville
Raceland
Hazard

Raceland is much better than I thought we would be, eapecially this earl on. Hazard isnt wuite as good as I thought they would be early on. And Pikeville/Williamsburg are both better than I thought they would be. I think Pikeville will be the eastern rep when all is said and done. The only issue will be if Wburg/Pikeville peak too early and Raceland and Hazard peak at the right time. Theres alot of variables to consider, but I think any of the mentioned 4 are better than Williamsburg was last year.
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:^^^i agree. At this point i see it as:
Williamsburg
Pikeville
Raceland
Hazard

Raceland is much better than I thought we would be, eapecially this earl on. Hazard isnt wuite as good as I thought they would be early on. And Pikeville/Williamsburg are both better than I thought they would be. I think Pikeville will be the eastern rep when all is said and done. The only issue will be if Wburg/Pikeville peak too early and Raceland and Hazard peak at the right time. Theres alot of variables to consider, but I think any of the mentioned 4 are better than Williamsburg was last year.

SCOTTY_BRONSON I can go back as 2 years ago and most posters where predicting this would be Williamsburg year 2014. Well 2014 is here now...Just sayin. Williamsburg will run the table to Bowling Green.....GO WILLIAMSBURG. :Cheerlead :Cheerlead :Cheerlead
mysonis55 Wrote:You gotta play someone to know where you stand.

You all ready said Pike County Central would be a good test where Williamsburg would stand....well with 1.45 in the 1st Qtr A RUNNING CLOCK. Looks like Williamsburg is standing pretty good.....To my friends in Hazard start making excuses. :please:
Am I completely off target no one out there is giving any credit to Fairview? I pick Wburg, Fairview, Pikeville, Hazard and Raceland.
Not everyone was picking that one to be close. I believe I said it was another marshmallow for the marshmallow killers. I was then told by someone that doesn't know much, and uses a Whitley helmet for an avatar, that it was a new year and I live too much in the past. Well, once again we see that I was correct.
^^^
Pike Central isn't too far from Paducah Tilghman FWIW

PC is a team that is in the 12-15 range of 3A...PT is probably in that 7-10 range. Neither are capable of hanging with the 3A elite... would say PT would probably be a 2 TD favorite if they played PC.
Williamsburg you guys were tough man, we are a good team and you simply manhandled us with that swarming defense.

Skyler Griffith & Fred Massey pretty much ran that whole show, running clock in the 1st quarter.

Congratulations on the W guys, best of luck on the rest of the season.

It was nice meeting you Old Jacket, your a nice guy and had a good time talking to you.

64, where were you at buddy? I was asking about ya and I was gonna come down at the half and talk but I guess you had already left.
PC was a class act. Good Luck to them the remainder of the year.
Any stats?
Stats, Williamsburg had 6 touchdowns and PC had 2.
Mr. Pike Central Wrote:Williamsburg you guys were tough man, we are a good team and you simply manhandled us with that swarming defense.

Skyler Griffith & Fred Massey pretty much ran that whole show, running clock in the 1st quarter.

It was nice meeting you Old Jacket, your a nice guy and had a good time talking to you.

64, where were you at buddy? I was asking about ya and I was gonna come down at the half and talk but I guess you had already left.

He only spends one quarter at each of his favorite teams games Confusednicker:
64SUR is an international man of mystery. He can't stay in any one place very long.
E's Army Wrote:64SUR is an international man of mystery. He can't stay in any one place very long.

Its sort of like the James Bond that never graduated high school Confusednicker:
He has to stay ahead of the paternity suits.
How old are you Gut. He could be your daddy.
Mr. Pike Central Wrote:Williamsburg you guys were tough man, we are a good team and you simply manhandled us with that swarming defense.

Left at half-time Mr. Pike Central....Williamsburg is a Contender 64SUR. :Cheerlead
64SUR is like the most interesting man in the world...he doesn't always leave games early, but when he does it's because of a running clock!!!lol
The Pretender Wrote:64SUR is like the most interesting man in the world...he doesn't always leave games early, but when he does it's because of a running clock!!!lol

I want to get to the car an listen to Stan on the radio. Confusederiously:
What does Gut look like? 64SUR put on his dating profile that he is tall, blonde and handsome. Does that sound like Gut? 64SUR also said he was a Mensa member.
E's Army Wrote:What does Gut look like? 64SUR put on his dating profile that he is tall, blonde and handsome. Does that sound like Gut? 64SUR also said he was a Mensa member.

Im to pretty to be related to 64
E & 64 should start a dating service...Pigskin & Pretty boys!!
64 picked 5 winners aganst the line in college football this week, I bet on two of them. I could kick my behind, I should have parlayed all five. Just give me another chance 64 this time I promise I will do what you say.
mysonis55 Wrote:Keep living in that dream world. The west rep will show what strength of schedule means once at BG.

you are clueless. Mayfield wont be playing Hazard.
64SUR Wrote:You all ready said Pike County Central would be a good test where Williamsburg would stand....well with 1.45 in the 1st Qtr A RUNNING CLOCK. Looks like Williamsburg is standing pretty good.....To my friends in Hazard start making excuses. :please:

Confusednicker:
mysonis55 Wrote:Not everyone was picking that one to be close. I believe I said it was another marshmallow for the marshmallow killers. I was then told by someone that doesn't know much, and uses a Whitley helmet for an avatar, that it was a new year and I live too much in the past. Well, once again we see that I was correct.

eventually you will wake up from fantasy land and figure out this ain't last year's Williamsburg team.they are for real and dominated a very good Pike Central team.