Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knoxville halls @ Williamsburg 8-22-14
mysonis55 Wrote:64, Fulton City is open this week. It would be a better matchup.

Knoxville halls would beat Fulton City by 50+ Mysonis55 and you know it.You are one of many who kept coming on here last year calling Williamsburg a pretender in the east all year.So when I tell you Knoxville halls would beat Fulton City by 50+ take it to the bank. :Hammer3:
64SUR Wrote:Everybody keep telling Williamsburg how to prepare down the road I heard that last year and Williamsburg made it to the dance...Williamsburg is doing something right...Just sayin. :lmao:

when they make it to the dance they need to know how to dance :biglmao:
64SUR Wrote:Knoxville halls would beat Fulton City by 50+ Mysonis55 and you know it.You are one of many who kept coming on here last year calling Williamsburg a pretender in the east all year.So when I tell you Knoxville halls would beat Fulton City by 50+ take it to the bank. :Hammer3:

I think Williamsburg has a good shot at making it back to Bowling Green , but Halls still sucks:truestory:
pjdoug Wrote:when they make it to the dance they need to know how to dance :biglmao:

Only two team was invited to the dance Mayfield Alabama and Williamsburg Kentucky....:truestory:
64SUR Wrote:Only two team was invited to the dance Mayfield Alabama and Williamsburg Kentucky....:truestory:

and only one team dancedConfusednicker::truestory:
If you get their and get body slammed, are you really prepared? I already pointed out once that we scored our first 3 touchdowns against Fulton City a whole 30 seconds quicker than we did against the burg.
34-14 Williamsburg.
Surely against a team that hasn't ever won a game, the burg can do better than 34-14.
Fred Massey is my man! I miss him already (HC). The burg wins easily! 41- 14. Good luck Little Fred!!!
Halls would be competitive with teams like South Laurel, Letcher Central, Clay Co., etc., so not really a bad team for Williamsburg to play.
Halls is not terrible, maybe poorly coached, maybe under achievers...If you want to call .Lynn Camp and Berea terrible that makes sense to me...I understand Halls is not good but you scheduling experts look more like haters to me...

Eat A Peach

Williamsburg 41 Halls 21
Understand that W-Burg and Campbell County talked, but couldn't get a date set. Wouldn't mind to see that in the future. BTW, why on earth hasn't Whitley and Campbell played? Similar sized schools and an easy drive on 75 from Jacksboro to Goldbug. Figure that both teams would travel well for that one especially now that Campbell County has a decent program.
I wish Fulton City played Halls. They need more than one win this year.
mysonis55 Wrote:I wish Fulton City played Halls. They need more than one win this year.

Halls would kick the shit out of them, 55 your way off on this one...:ChairHit:

Eat A Peach
Well, I wouldn't count on it. I don't think they can spell win, let alone do it. That's why they are on the schedule.
dodger Wrote:Understand that W-Burg and Campbell County talked, but couldn't get a date set. Wouldn't mind to see that in the future. BTW, why on earth hasn't Whitley and Campbell played? Similar sized schools and an easy drive on 75 from Jacksboro to Goldbug. Figure that both teams would travel well for that one especially now that Campbell County has a decent program.

They use to scrimmage some back in the day, and have played in basketball a few times, but it never panned out.
dodger Wrote:Understand that W-Burg and Campbell County talked, but couldn't get a date set. Wouldn't mind to see that in the future. BTW, why on earth hasn't Whitley and Campbell played? Similar sized schools and an easy drive on 75 from Jacksboro to Goldbug. Figure that both teams would travel well for that one especially now that Campbell County has a decent program.

I think Whitley County should play them too
OldJacket Wrote:Halls is not terrible, maybe poorly coached, maybe under achievers...If you want to call .Lynn Camp and Berea terrible that makes sense to me...I understand Halls is not good but you scheduling experts look more like haters to me...

Eat A Peach

Williamsburg 41 Halls 21

I'm no hater or expert but Halls is terrible but not nearly as bad as Fulton :biglmao:... 55 wont make the trip to Bowling Green this year by the way.he will be sittin' at home eatin' crow with a tear in his beer Confusednicker:
What could you possibly know about Fulton vs the winless Halls?

We will see come Dec who is crying in their beer.
If 55 is setting home I don't know why a non may field fan could brag about it. Come rub it in when your team makes 5 straight title game appearances.
killbilly usmc Wrote:If 55 is setting home I don't know why a non may field fan could brag about it. Come rub it in when your team makes 5 straight title game appearances.

2A team playing in a 1A Class now thats funny Killbilly. :partyhard
killbilly usmc Wrote:If 55 is setting home I don't know why a non may field fan could brag about it. Come rub it in when your team makes 5 straight title game appearances.

Mayfield has to miss a year to bring you arrogant fans back to earth. maybe you can console each other.
We gotta enjoy it while we can. We went through hell and listened to the badgering. We get the right to be a lIttle over the top till we get knocked back off.. part of the product of being state Champs! 55 is right on .. Fulton would sweep the floor with Halls..bout the only team Halls would stand a chance at winning against would be " leslie county " :hilarious::hilarious::lmao: phaaaHaha!!!!!
ontopofthewest Wrote:We gotta enjoy it while we can. We went through hell and listened to the badgering. We get the right to be a lIttle over the top till we get knocked back off.. part of the product of being state Champs! 55 is right on .. Fulton would sweep the floor with Halls..bout the only team Halls would stand a chance at winning against would be " leslie county " :hilarious::hilarious::lmao: phaaaHaha!!!!!

Leslie County could likely beat Mayfield this year .just ask 64Confusednicker:...Halls would beat Fulton City like a drum.they usually beat Jackson Preparatory. is that a girls school?
Williamsburg
Yeah, according to 64, the burgcould likely beat us last year. Your point is?
mysonis55 Wrote:Yeah, according to 64, the burgcould likely beat us last year. Your point is?

Williamsburg would have play difference in an indoor stadium mysonis55. :Cheerlead
Williamsburg fans will need to get to the game early. I understand Knoxville Halls is bringing 115 marching band and another 200 pep member club. Plus 87 football player. :Cheerlead First game of the season. :Cheerlead
Oh, so now it would have been a different outcome if it were indoors.
:redboxer:64 we coulda played our jv and there would had likely been no difference..