Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knoxville halls @ Williamsburg 8-22-14
Thoughts and Predictions Williamsburg will be missing Jefferson Patrick and Ethan Wilson for this game.Jefferson last year had a total of 155 tackles, Ethan 33 tackles.Something to think about. :popcorn:
My thought is, surely they can beat a team that hasn't won since you were in your teens.
Williamsburg 49
Knox halls 12
weak opponent.
pjdoug Wrote:weak opponent.

You call it a weak opponent Knoxville halls don't play weak teams Pjdoug. :lame:
Williamsburg by eleventy billion. I think 55, PJ Doug, 64, Topnotch, Ramdad, E's Army, and Myself could fair pretty well against Knox Halls. Only Eastern contenders that hae a descent first week game are Hazard and Pikeville. And they play each other.
This was a pretty close game last year in the 1st half....I think Knoxville Halls will be much better this year....My predictions is

Williamsburg 42
Knoxville Halls 21

Williamsburg wins...:Cheerlead
64SUR Wrote:You call it a weak opponent Knoxville halls don't play weak teams Pjdoug. :lame:

they are a weak team that plays a weak schedule.Anderson County is the best team on their schedule. I don't know why a school like Halls cant win unless teams like Maryville and Alcoa are stealing the talent or the coacing is horrible.
pjdoug Wrote:they are a weak team that plays a weak schedule.Anderson County is the best team on their schedule. I don't know why a school like Halls cant win unless teams like Maryville and Alcoa are stealing the talent or the coacing is horrible.

Schedule may be this year I havn't look.Knoxville Halls hired a new coach last year this will be his 2nd year coaching this team. I would weaken the schedule also if this is true. :popcorn:
Knoxville Halls will bring 85 plus player and a 100 plus band members and that's the truth. Confusednicker:
Halls is flat out horrible.
Wburg by 75
You said they added new coach last year and if you were him you would weaken the schedule. They added the burg last year didn't they? Are you saying the burg is weak?
mysonis55 Wrote:You said they added new coach last year and if you were him you would weaken the schedule. They added the burg last year didn't they? Are you saying the burg is weak?

Dummy I was talking about this year about knoxville Halls schedule this is the end of a 2 year contract with Williamsburg.Confusederiously:
64SUR Wrote:Knoxville Halls will bring 85 plus player and a 100 plus band members and that's the truth. Confusednicker:

maybe they are getting football players and band members mixed up :biglmao:
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Halls is flat out horrible.
Wburg by 75

:hilarious:Confusednicker::biglmao::closeenough:
64SUR Wrote:Dummy I was talking about this year about knoxville Halls schedule this is the end of a 2 year contract with Williamsburg.Confusederiously:

they shouldn't sign another contract.
All you coaches out there know as well as I, you better not overlook A Tennessee 5A team when you have A Kentucky 1A team. Early on in the game last year they went toe to toe with us we hit on A couple long ones and it was down hill from there on.
Any time A team rolls out 80 football players on you, that alone tells me you better be ready. I talked to A friend over there he said that this new coach has put in An off season program that is second to none, I do not think we should look past them, and Jerry will not,
Williamsburg will learn and win by 20.
topnotch Wrote:All you coaches out there know as well as I, you better not overlook A Tennessee 5A team when you have A Kentucky 1A team. Early on in the game last year they went toe to toe with us we hit on A couple long ones and it was down hill from there on.
Any time A team rolls out 80 football players on you, that alone tells me you better be ready. I talked to A friend over there he said that this new coach has put in An off season program that is second to none, I do not think we should look past them, and Jerry will not,

you know as well as I do that Halls is a big school that should have a good team but they are absolutely horrible.if you want to play a big Tennessee school try Claiborne County,Morristown or Campbell County Smile
If Halls is like last year, they will have speed with their skill kids and pretty good size. I kind of wish we were playing down their again. They have a great atmosphere for high school football. They have great community support!! I do not no why they are not more successful.
BDC Wrote:If Halls is like last year, they will have speed with their skill kids and pretty good size. I kind of wish we were playing down their again. They have a great atmosphere for high school football. They have great community support!! I do not no why they are not more successful.

its a mystery for sure.
pjdoug Wrote:you know as well as I do that Halls is a big school that should have a good team but they are absolutely horrible.if you want to play a big Tennessee school try Claiborne County,Morristown or Campbell County Smile

Halls would beat Claiborne County.
64, Fulton City is open this week. It would be a better matchup.
FlippedOut Wrote:Halls would beat Claiborne County.

maybe. I probably shouldn't have said Claiborne County Confusednicker:...Campbell County would be a good non-district game for Williamsburg though and not far to travel.
They could play South Fulton and let Fulton City play Halls. That way both Ky teams could get a win.
Campbell Co. Plays Lynn Camp, what was LC thinking? Campbell would beat W'burg.
FlippedOut Wrote:Campbell Co. Plays Lynn Camp, what was LC thinking? Campbell would beat W'burg.

of course they would beat Williamsburg but it would prepare them to face the top 1A teams they face down the road.
pjdoug Wrote:of course they would beat Williamsburg but it would prepare them to face the top 1A teams they face down the road.

Everybody keep telling Williamsburg how to prepare down the road I heard that last year and Williamsburg made it to the dance...Williamsburg is doing something right...Just sayin. :lmao: