Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lance Armstrong
"VonWafer_FSU" Wrote:um...actually the doctor gave him a 15-20 percent chance of survival check ur facts....
Im sorry my friend, i know they gave him a 20%, but when it was over the doctor told him he actually had a 3%...... My father races road and mountain bikes, and he reads a many of magazines about Cycling, so i would think he knows a little more about that stuff than u lol
um dont call me friend cuz im not..lol...and um i have lances autobiography and his doctor never said ne thing about 3 percent survival buddy... :wink:
PB42 vs. VW_FSU
XXbazooka: qright2.g:
who will win???
lets get ready to rumble lol
"VonWafer_FSU" Wrote:um dont call me friend cuz im not..lol...and um i have lances autobiography and his doctor never said ne thing about 3 percent survival buddy... :wink:

I have his autobiography also, and have read much about him... Do you read Cycling magazine or anything else that relates to racing or anything? i dont think so :roll:
Keep it nice gentleman. OK so far and lets just keep it that way.
pantherblitz man calm down...lmao...i dont really care wut chance he was given , all i know is that hes living and thank god he is...haha...guess ill just agree wit u man, cuz it really doesnt matter
You can be so nice FSU. Makes me feel all tender inside.

Nice.
haha im glad we got that settled....
I know what you mean.
were u being sarcastic CD...lmao....i mean it was kinda crazy arguing over the chance he was given to survive, lets keep it on how great he is
ahha u make a good point here because he is GREEEEEEEEEEEAT!
actually d30 he is grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatttttttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So you guys think he's great?
He's better than great, he's the BEST
No question
I agree and that is best EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i wouldnt say hes the best, cuz i dont think u guys truly understand the history of history, and its hard to compare athletes in different generations, but hes one of the best
OK would you agree if he gets number seven that he's the best ever?
if he gets number 7 in a row, than yeh, but hed have to be dominate doing it
there is no thinking to this one for me
I KNOW he is the best ever
I agree D30.
you know he is d30? can u name ne other cyclists that have won a tour de france without looking it up, i dont think so, dont discount the history of cycling
I am not I am just saying from what he has accomplished in his lifetime he is the best ever at his sport
cna u name any other cyclists that have done what he has?
"dirty30" Wrote:I am not I am just saying from what he has accomplished in his lifetime he is the best ever at his sport
cna u name any other cyclists that have done what he has?

As far as cycling goes, he's the best there has ever been, cause no one has ever done what he has accomplished

Has Jan Ulrich ever won the Tour? i think he's won it once, but im not for sure...
whoa whoa jan ullrich shouldnt even be mentioned in the same breath as lance armstrong, but lance has won 6 in a row, a 7th will solidify his place in history
i think he will win his 7th too, and then retire!
if he wins a 7th in a row, i dont see why he would retire, just keep on winning, and make ur name as the best ever without question