Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Lance Armstrong
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Will he or won't he ride in the Tour this year?

His team has a different sponsor Discovery Channel or something like that.

He is planning on riding in a race in Paris in the near future.

I think he goes for number seven myself.
Ill agree with ya on this one CatDawg
Yea I think he will give it a try this year, and maybe next, but after that I'm not sure he'll be the lead (or whatever the position is called) for his team. He may come back as a supportive role, like a pacer on the hills runs.
He was on Opra the other day
It was on ESPN radio this morning that he has decided to race at least one more Tour De France.

Hope he pulls it off.
he is running his 7th tour de france, should be a huge favorite, but watch out for such names as tyler hamilton, jan ullrich, and iban mayo to challenge him, if ne one even knows these names....haha Smile
Lol
Lance will win it again....
Ullrich could win if he didnt' party alot in the off season

Is it not funny how, Le Tour De France, was thought up by French people, and it is dominated by Americans??? That has to make them mad, a french exchange student at my school dosen't like it to much when i talk about it haha
i think if he enters it he will win again
hes the best mountain climber in the tour, so hes got in the bag
Ulrich isn't bad in the mountains either. But I don't think either is the best in the mountains anymore. I can't remember the guy from last year that challenged, stayed and even beat Lance in a mountain stage last year.

Tyler Hamilton just doesn't have the drive that Lance has and didn't Mayo bail out last year.
mayo raced it was tyler hamilton that bailed due to a wrist injury i think, lance is the most consistent mountain climber....thats wut counts, ullrich has the talent to beat him, just not the mindset
Yea most of the people that watched it will remember atleast their lsat names, but may not have looked up their first names. CatDawg is right, neither of them are the stongest mountain climbers in the tour, but Lance is the best overall rider which should be very evident.
his first name is Iban Mayo man i know sports everything.... Big Grin ......i think me and catdawg are prolly the most overall knowledgeable, if theres someone else out there sorry, maybe u are also...lol
I've always loved all sports. Heck I even watch bowling.

I remember when I was a kid I kept a journal for a year on how much sports I watched after my aunt said I was a freak. I proved her wrong I was a double sports freak. I watched over 35,000 different sporting events in the year. Thank god for a satelite that wasn't scrammbled back in the day. Had to calm down a little when I got married.
i love sports so much, i watch espn classic, listen to espn radio, watch fsn, espn, espn2.....sports is just awesome... 8)
"CatDawg" Wrote:I've always loved all sports. Heck I even watch bowling.

I remember when I was a kid I kept a journal for a year on how much sports I watched after my aunt said I was a . I proved her wrong I was a double sports . I watched over 35,000 different sporting events in the year. Thank god for a satelite that wasn't scrammbled back in the day. Had to calm down a little when I got married.

"P...D....W"
wuts that?
"youknowwhoibe" Wrote:
"CatDawg" Wrote:I've always loved all sports. Heck I even watch bowling.

I remember when I was a kid I kept a journal for a year on how much sports I watched after my aunt said I was a . I proved her wrong I was a double sports . I watched over 35,000 different sporting events in the year. Thank god for a satelite that wasn't scrammbled back in the day. Had to calm down a little when I got married.

"P...D....W"

LOL I guess you could say that.
wut is pdw? lol
pdw????
:?:
i am lost on PDW as well.
But aside from that i think Lance is a great story and is a Shoe in to win again
wow ur takin a huge risk sayin that....NOT!!....no duh man say sumthin we dont know..lol
Hmm
He's simply incredible, had cancer and was given a 3% chance of survival, he overcomes it and get on the bike and rides to 6 tour victories
actually he was given a 20 percent chance at survival... :wink:
Lol
actually, when everything was all over, his doctor told him he actually had a 3% chance of survival.. and that he thought for sure he was a dead man
He certainly has bounced back from that dreadful time in his life.
yes, what lance has accomplished in his lifetime is simply amazing
no one else will be able to do that ever again
man of the year...no...more like man of the century
to come back form cancer and win all those tours, is like a dream not reality...but he made it happen
um...actually the doctor gave him a 15-20 percent chance of survival check ur facts....
where are you all getting your facts about his survival percent?
Pages: 1 2