Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Corbin 2014 Schelude
ballboy Wrote:5-5 at best

That will not sit well with the Corbin faithfull.
Bobcats 9108 Wrote:That will not sit well with the Corbin faithfull.

Don't worry be happy ,:Clap::Clap: Corbin will be 6-4 at very worst, most likely 7-3 or maybe 8-2 Haddix will have a good year and Corbin will make a nice run in play offs.:Cheerlead:Cheerlead
Corbin will be fine. 2 nd in the district, good run in the playoffs !!!!!
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:I don't know what a schelude is.

Confusednicker:
Redhounds 2014 District Champs
pjdoug Wrote:Redhounds 2014 District Champs

Runner Up this season.
Bobcats 9108 Wrote:Runner Up this season.

Put a wager on it. Im sure Several of the Corbin faithful woukd be more than happy to do so...
It's hard to be confident in Corbin beating Bell IMO bc there is so much unknown with a new staff. And Bell will hit you in the mouth HaHa. (Corbin is physical too)
I think Corbin wins district this year.
That's not a knock on Bell, but I haven't seen much out of Bell over the last two years, and unless some major changes happen, I don't see how they could improve.
Oh gut you never learn!
I didn't get to go to Central last year but the team got a ton better over the year and beat Corbin. Corbin hasn't beaten Bell in a long time. Hard to imagine that doesn't sit in the back of their mind.
ArJay Wrote:I didn't get to go to Central last year but the team got a ton better over the year and beat Corbin. Corbin hasn't beaten Bell in a long time. Hard to imagine that doesn't sit in the back of their mind.

Different coaches for corbin mean a different mindset for the team. The past coach refusing to play bell cast doubt in the minds of the players. Their stubornness showed up in the play calling last year, bell knew what was coming as corbin ran the same play 25 times without much success. I was watching that game with a past high school coach who could not believe that corbin did not leak a back out for a screen pass or run some quick slant patterns, which he said would have went for huge yardage and possibly a td due to the defense bell was playing. He said that if bell adjusted after running the screens, then the off tackle run would have really opened up.
Corbin will loose two games. watch
CORBIN LOSES FIRST TWO, THE GO DEEP IN PLAYOFF. dig more coal
That sounds like a confident prediction. You never know what could happen with a new staff.
55 THIS group is the same team that won the middle school state championship, they didn't only win it all they blasted every thing in their path,
Lots changes between ms and hs. Just look at Butler Co.
Pulaski Co. Southwestern If those two games were reversed Corbin may just loose 1..
South Laurel. Trimble Co. McCreary County, Casey, County, Danville, All chalk Then You have Knox County OVER RATED Corbin BIG. Wayne Co. This will be A good game, But Wayne lost to much. Corbin will win. Bell County maybe close At Log Mountain not at Campbell Field. CORBIN WILL BE READY. Now you know
The Outsider Wrote:Different coaches for corbin mean a different mindset for the team. The past coach refusing to play bell cast doubt in the minds of the players. Their stubornness showed up in the play calling last year, bell knew what was coming as corbin ran the same play 25 times without much success. I was watching that game with a past high school coach who could not believe that corbin did not leak a back out for a screen pass or run some quick slant patterns, which he said would have went for huge yardage and possibly a td due to the defense bell was playing. He said that if bell adjusted after running the screens, then the off tackle run would have really opened up.

Dude the coach you set with must not have good eyes. Bell played the same defense they had all season and similar to what they have for 20 years. With a 3 deep secondary. Funny thing no other coaches in those years fiqured out this magic plan to move the ball!??
I talked to Henry Martin he has gotten his red britches out and just can't waite.
Lets face it Corbin had A bad run. Haddix needs every one to get in the boat, just watch I have a feeling Corbin sharks are going to get what they want.
McCreary central is licking there chops for this one
What happens if the lose 3 out of their first 4. Could very well happen. What will they think of Haddix then?
Bobcats 9108 Wrote:What happens if the lose 3 out of their first 4. Could very well happen. What will they think of Haddix then?

What if Bell lose 3 out of 4 what will happen....Haddix want give up. Confusederiously:
64SUR Wrote:What if Bell lose 3 out of 4 what will happen....Haddix want give up. Confusederiously:

Won't happen this a Corbin thread not Bell.
Bobcats 9108 Wrote:Won't happen this a Corbin thread not Bell.

Exactly, this is a Corbin thread... Ive never seen so many Bell fans enamored with Corbin.
goBIGblue82 Wrote:Exactly, this is a Corbin thread... Ive never seen so many Bell fans enamored with Corbin.

Usually means your doing something right
goBIGblue82 Wrote:Exactly, this is a Corbin thread... Ive never seen so many Bell fans enamored with Corbin.

Exactly. Just asking a question. Nobody has answered it. Corbin hasn't done anything right yet RIUTG.
Bobcats 9108 Wrote:Exactly. Just asking a question. Nobody has answered it. Corbin hasn't done anything right yet RIUTG.

yes they have....they have done a lot of things right. IMO Coach Jewell realized it was time to step down. He also had his hand in hiring Coach Haddix. He could have suggested to hire an assistant coach and keep in the "circle", but went outside the box and brought in a coach that open could up the offense
redhound93 Wrote:yes they have....they have done a lot of things right. IMO Coach Jewell realized it was time to step down. He also had his hand in hiring Coach Haddix. He could have suggested to hire an assistant coach and keep in the "circle", but went outside the box and brought in a coach that open could up the offense

Heard he isn't very happy Greer is helping.