Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whitley County 2014
64SUR Wrote:Whitley will be much better this year...Confusedinglepar

That should not be hard to do can't get much worse than last year. Good luck!
former Wrote:They also have the best tailback in the dist too
I can't remember his name but very fast

If it is Mills he transferred.
zzzzzzz
topnotch Wrote:If it is Mills he transferred.

Where did he transfer too?
I heard he moved out of state.
How have summer workouts went ? Did they have a lot of kids there?
Bobcats 9108 Wrote:How have summer workouts went ? Did they have a lot of kids there?

I honestly don't know how many kids they have. is Mills coming back? Does anybody else know?
Thanks just wondering?
With spring practice and weight room numbers they should start the year with 50+ but that includes a lot of freshman. They will only have about 7 or 8 seniors. The good thing though is that they have a lot of soph and jrs that have played a lot of ball
33 power Wrote:With spring practice and weight room numbers they should start the year with 50+ but that includes a lot of freshman. They will only have about 7 or 8 seniors. The good thing though is that they have a lot of soph and jrs that have played a lot of ball

Thanks just wondering.
Good luck this season Whitley County, I hope you have a great year.
pjdoug Wrote:I honestly don't know how many kids they have. is Mills coming back? Does anybody else know?

Lets hope Mills is playing. It would really hurt losing a player as good as him.
33 power Wrote:With spring practice and weight room numbers they should start the year with 50+ but that includes a lot of freshman. They will only have about 7 or 8 seniors. The good thing though is that they have a lot of soph and jrs that have played a lot of ball

better numbers than last year. I'm seeing a lot of positive things with the program.
The Outsider Wrote:Lets hope Mills is playing. It would really hurt losing a player as good as him.

Does anybody know if he is returning or not? he is an exciting player to watch.
pjdoug Wrote:Does anybody know if he is returning or not? he is an exciting player to watch.

Last I heard he left. But who knows.
pjdoug Wrote:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6gYDtK...MjT77fuvWw

Great video awesome wish more schools would do this....:worthy:
64SUR Wrote:Great video awesome wish more schools would do this....:worthy:

I think they are moving in the right direction.
pjdoug Wrote:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6gYDtK...MjT77fuvWw

Boseman done a good job with them in the weight room. Turned a lot of weak kids to where they could at least hold there own.

I do however recall a team about 15 years ago who had about 20 kids who worked out with more than anything I seen getting maxed out in the video Confusednicker: Im sure there a lot faster though lol
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Boseman done a good job with them in the weight room. Turned a lot of weak kids to where they could at least hold there own.

I do however recall a team about 15 years ago who had about 20 kids who worked out with more than anything I seen getting maxed out in the video Confusednicker: Im sure there a lot faster though lol

maybe all the top lifters are not show in the video Smile
As for this team, I expect a totally different offense. One that runs out of shotgun and throws the ball much more.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:As for this team, I expect a totally different offense. One that runs out of shotgun and throws the ball much more.

I think they'll run power from spread in a hurry up offense
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:As for this team, I expect a totally different offense. One that runs out of shotgun and throws the ball much more.

I hope they are similar to Auburn and have as much success Confusednicker:
Go Colonels.
Next year we could have three District champions in Whitley County.
I ENJOYED THE VIDIOS Whitley will be fine.
pjdoug Wrote:I think they'll run power from spread in a hurry up offense

Thats become very popular. Especially with a speedy backfield.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Thats become very popular. Especially with a speedy backfield.

any idea who will be in the backfield?
I know Whitley County starts practice monday and have a couple super bowl champs on campus for a football camp for grades 3-8. will the team be going away for any camps?