Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sheldon Clark getting players
Is the Canadian pipeline now flowing through Inez?
Who has Sc got or rumored to be getting
This thread is going no where fast
That's because one needs good 'thread' to knit something good!
hearing Parsley is leaving
Now that makes me laugh.....:hilarious:
We got a 7 foot kid from china the other day
FaYebball Wrote:hearing Parsley is leaving

when you find out where he is going please let me know you people talk just to start junk trust me Chase is not going anywhere see you in Rup next year
Where is "Rup"?
SC doesn't,t need to recruit , have our own KingJames. Even w/o Parsley no one can touch them next year,not in the 15th.
Mjolnir Wrote:SC doesn't,t need to recruit , have our own KingJames. Even w/o Parsley no one can touch them next year,not in the 15th.

LMAO you people have lost your mind
Kiser, Black, Ratliff (x2), Moore, Jude, Dalton, Chaffins & newcomer, all american, Brad Parks will attend Sheldon Clark

Richardson heads to Penn State
Upcoming freshman Austin Horn from Sheldon Clark will sit out this season, he will forego his 9-12 grades and go directly to college. he has recieved offers from UK, Duke, UNC & Piarist. Stay tuned for where Horn committs.
^
Can you say butt hurt
Frankie steaming at SC. Kiser got Dalton's house in Meadowbrook so they will stay in LC.
If a house in meadow brook is what it takes. Good for the Daultons don't blame them a bit.
Is there any truth to all this? I've been told the two heading to SC is a lock and I've also heard nobody will leave LC. Gotta love the mountain basketball rumor mill!!
The 15th region is turning into the new 14th region....
No one is coming from LC, LC is losing two player but they are just going back home. SC maybe getting some help from across the river in the 4-5 position but its not a D-1 player, just a solid post. Does in no way move them to the top of the District. They will play even with LC but both teams next year will be a far cry from competing with JC
H. C. You don't really believe that, do you?
Dawgfan123 Wrote:H. C. You don't really believe that, do you?

What was the score of the game played at Lawrence versus Johnson Central in February and Hall didn't play? I cant seem to remember.
Honest Critic Wrote:No one is coming from LC, LC is losing two player but they are just going back home. SC maybe getting some help from across the river in the 4-5 position but its not a D-1 player, just a solid post. Does in no way move them to the top of the District. They will play even with LC but both teams next year will be a far cry from competing with JC

Across the river or across the sea
Who is going to be coach at S C Frankie going to Montgomery Co is what I hear.
MR. Slate Wrote:What was the score of the game played at Lawrence versus Johnson Central in February and Hall didn't play? I cant seem to remember.

I can't remember either I also can't remember what the score was in the game SC beat JC. :lame:
I can't remember the score of the last 9 15th regional tournament games JC has played in. All three years, they were gonna get beat is what everybody said.
with Frankie leaving this will be bad for Parsley because James will go to Lawrence
Rumor is Coach Smith is trying actively and behind the scenes for -

Lawrence Co.
Montgomery County
Pike Central
Thomas Nelson
Hey Slate, who's JC getting from all the Lawrence County fallout?
With the first pick in the 2014 15th region draft.....

Sheldon Clark selects........ Kelly Coleman, Wayland HS.
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
Now Frankie is leaving? Cmon guys focus on the program instead of all these rumors. Coaches look and inquire all the time. But trust me, he wont make what he is making now at the schools mentioned. The truth is Frankie will stay, one new player, SC and LC still 20 pts behind JC starting the season.