Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shelby Valley vs Sheldon Clark Predictions and Bets!
[QUOTE=THE LISTENER]shelby valley may still have some tricks up their sleeves but the cards could have big chance at belfy this year.
packers fan Wrote:ok sv needs to quite talkin... They need to back up befor the get smacked up by sc..
sc has had a cople bad games but that doesnt mean nothing i belive there back to play smash mouth football.. who does sv got some who is going to uk but he will prob be cut after the 1st pratice..
sc-38
sv-18

Wow, lol, if John goes to UK, you think he would get cut after 1 practice? That's the most out of mind thing I've heard. And you telling SV to back up, they're gonna get smacked up? LoL, SV came within a few sceonds of beating Sheldon Clark last year, keep that in mind, and people said last year was SC's best team in a long while.
That was last year. And yes that was the best team they had in a while. At the end of the year anyways.
packers fan Wrote:ok sv needs to quite talkin... They need to back up befor the get smacked up by sc..
sc has had a cople bad games but that doesnt mean nothing i belive there back to play smash mouth football.. who does sv got some who is going to uk but he will prob be cut after the 1st pratice..
sc-38
sv-18

You honestly John aint Valley's best lineman, check the stats whos leading in tackles? IMO. But what do I know. And we need to "quite" talkling?, and back up before we get smacked up??? Some one really needs to edit your post from all your spellin errors. But anyway no one is gonan get smacked up in this game. It will be a close game with Valley coming out on top 20-18. And you wanan know who we got well lets see-
qb-probly will be Nathan Mullings, but I think Varney desevers the start.
wrs-Lucas Simpkins and Colby Newsome(look for Lucas to have a big game he's due for one.)
hb's-Cody Mitchell, Chris Yates, Brock Kinney just to name a few.
Line-The 3 best Lineman Valley have are Tyler Cable, Daniel Gillespie, and John Johnson.

Don't over look Valley. Alot of people hav'nt picked them in any game they have played and still they prove people wrong and just still get no credit.
If it was against anyone else, I would be for SV. I have respect for them. As for these other hicks from Martin County excuse them. I say SC is going to win though. I just see their line bigger and backs more skilled.
TheyKnowMe Wrote:If it was against anyone else, I would be for SV. I have respect for them. As for these other hicks from Martin County excuse them. I say SC is going to win though. I just see their line bigger and backs more skilled.

I take offsene to that statement.....My last name is Hicks. LOL JK But my last name really is Hicks.
Let me restate then. .. Other rednecks from Martin County ...
TheyKnowMe Wrote:Let me restate then. .. Other rednecks from Martin County ...

But I'm a redneck to lol jk man. But anway GO CATS.
TheyKnowMe Wrote:Just because it is homecoming week don't me squat. SC ain't even walking people out for homecoming. Sheldon Clark will be fired up like the second half of East ridge and just steamroll SV.

So sit back and watch the show :popcorn:
SC-35
SV-12

I agree, Sc should be rolling again and cant wait until friday to see how everything plays out.
pillsburythrowboy Wrote:You honestly John aint Valley's best lineman, check the stats whos leading in tackles? IMO. But what do I know. And we need to "quite" talkling?, and back up before we get smacked up??? Some one really needs to edit your post from all your spellin errors. But anyway no one is gonan get smacked up in this game. It will be a close game with Valley coming out on top 20-18. And you wanan know who we got well lets see-
wrs-Lucas Simpkins and Colby Newsome(look for Lucas to have a big game he's due for one.)
Line-The 3 best Lineman Valley have are Tyler Cable, Daniel Gillespie, and John Johnson.

Don't over look Valley. Alot of people hav'nt picked them in any game they have played and still they prove people wrong and just still get no credit.
I cant wait to see Valleys line go against Sc line. Sc haves Kevin Sites, Justin Chaffin, Sam Schmidt, David Hinkle, and Danny Hinkle. I think Sc should over power Valleys line.
cards6363 Wrote:I cant wait to see Valleys line go against Sc line. Sc haves Kevin Sites, Justin Chaffin, Sam Schmidt, David Hinkle, and Danny Hinkle. I think Sc should over power Valleys line.

Don't look forward to seeing any of them overpowering John Johnson, Tyler Cable, or Daniel Gillespie. They won't let that happen.
i agree that qb varney deserves a start he is only a freshman but has had some awesome plays in the minutes of his playing time.i also think that the cats can play with anybody and you better not doubt them. don't count them out they are a good team and have the fight in them. go cats
It Really Cant be Determined who will win sheldon clark could win or Shelby Valley Could Win... Its whatever team comes to play on friday night if shelby valley comes ready the cards could b facing a homecoming loss not good..but if they come ready to play then the walk away with a win...This should be a real good game..
Who does a team schedule for homecoming week? A team they can beat. Wrong in this situation. Shelby Valley is hungry, last second loss to Grundy, and they will be more than ready to show Sheldon Clark they scheduled the wrong team for their homecoming week.
ComeFlyWithMe Wrote:Who does a team schedule for homecoming week? A team they can beat. Wrong in this situation. Shelby Valley is hungry, last second loss to Grundy, and they will be more than ready to show Sheldon Clark they scheduled the wrong team for their homecoming week.
i would say your right on this one...Valley will be more than ready to show everyone that they can play against great teams such as Sheldon Clark but i think that with Mullings in as the new QB it will take a little while to get adjusted to SC Defense
sc by 45
packers fan Wrote:sc by 45

I'll give that a big YAW!

If they win by 45, I'll never post on here again.
pillsburythrowboy Wrote:You honestly John aint Valley's best lineman, check the stats whos leading in tackles? IMO. But what do I know. And we need to "quite" talkling?, and back up before we get smacked up??? Some one really needs to edit your post from all your spellin errors. But anyway no one is gonan get smacked up in this game. It will be a close game with Valley coming out on top 20-18. And you wanan know who we got well lets see-

We do this every week...people run there mouth saying this and that...valley has people every year just like you who run there mouth to the opposing team hoping you will be right this time...If you were telling the truth then valley would be picked to win this...they also would be undefeated for the past 10 years...but there not...so be realistic...and quit making fun of people on there spelling mistakes...its not funny...it never will be...so try to grow up a little bit and maybe your football predictions will one day become educated.
Get it back on topic.

As for the game, Sheldon Clark 35 - Shelby Valley - 16
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
SC will win. Hands down. They will be fired up all week at practice. When they come to play Friday they will be hungry, in fact, hungry like the wolf. Plus homecoming. Geez SV might be fired up but SC's line and backs will be just too much for them.
ComeFlyWithMe Wrote:I'll give that a big YAW!

If they win by 45, I'll never post on here again.

Me to,I'll delete my account for ever
NYY10 Wrote:Shelby Valley-21
Sheldon Clark-14
ok.. sv needs to back up befor they get smacked up.. and who does sv have some 1 who is going to uk and he will prob get cut after the first pratice..
sc-100
sv-0
packers fan Wrote:ok.. sv needs to back up befor they get smacked up.. and who does sv have some 1 who is going to uk and he will prob get cut after the first pratice..
sc-100
sv-0
thats a little high there lol
DAVIS_MSU Wrote:Way to make yourself look like a jackass...We do this every week...people run there mouth saying this and that...valley has people every year just like you who run there mouth to the opposing team hoping you will be right this time...If you were telling the truth then valley would be picked to win this...they also would be undefeated for the past 10 years...but there not...so be realistic...and quit making fun of people on there spelling mistakes...its not funny...it never will be...so try to grow up a little bit and maybe your football predictions will one day become educated.

I am not runnign my mouth. He asked who we had so I told him. Did I say Valley was the greatest thing since sliced bread. Make my self look like a jack ass? How did I do that? Im thinking the poster who stated we need to back up for we get smacked up defienatly did a wonderful job of that. The only thing I said that may seem to make you think I was runnign my mouth was "It will be a close game with Valley coming out on top 20-18." Im sorry if my perdiction offended you next time I post, I'll ask you view before I do so I won't offend any of you all. I just want every one to know I am sorry if my prediction was takign as some one running there mouth on the other team I am tottaly sorry and for apology I will be buying eveyr one who it offended a ballon and a banana split an a apology card. GIVE ME A BREAK!!!
pillsburythrowboy Wrote:I am not runnign my mouth. He asked who we had so I told him. Did I say Valley was the greatest thing since sliced bread. Make my self look like a jack ass? How did I do that? Im thinking the poster who stated we need to back up for we get smacked up defienatly did a wonderful job of that. The only thing I said that may seem to make you think I was runnign my mouth was "It will be a close game with Valley coming out on top 20-18." Im sorry if my perdiction offended you next time I post, I'll ask you view before I do so I won't offend any of you all. I just want every one to know I am sorry if my prediction was takign as some one running there mouth on the other team I am tottaly sorry and for apology I will be buying eveyr one who it offended a ballon and a banana split an a apology card. GIVE ME A BREAK!!!

As a fellow Valley fan, you should take your sorry's back, these losers on here don't deserve them. All they want to do is hate on us, and say that Valley isn't playing hard teams. Blah Blah Blah, we'll see this week at Sheldon Clark, while we drive home with a victory, and ruin their homecoming week.
Who you really think you will ruin our homecoming? Aww but I don't see it happening
TheyKnowMe Wrote:Who you really think you will ruin our homecoming? Aww but I don't see it happening

I risked all my points on a Valley win so obviously I do.
Maybe if Shelby Valley still had Ryan "Brickhouse" Hicks they could steamroll the Cards, but without him these days I say the Cards roll in this one.

SC - 66
SV - 18
MRC06 Wrote:Maybe if Shelby Valley still had Ryan "Brickhouse" Hicks they could steamroll the Cards, but without him these days I say the Cards roll in this one.

SC - 66
SV - 18

That Ryan Hicks boy I've heard of him. He's a sexy beast Im telling you WHAT!!!!!!! MMMMMMMMM. LOL Gah he's a mean mother.

But seriously why's every one wanna pick on me.LOL
I heard he ran for 200 yards and had 20 tackles his last game against Sheldon Clark. he's tough, but I still think SC might win even if he managed to gain his eligibility somehow