Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knott County vs Perry County 3/5
Pcc 58-54
^MVP dusts off the keyboard to log in and lays down the big upset prediction.
This one comes down to which Perry team shows up. I have seen them play like a state championship contender and I have seen them play like a grade school championship contender. If Perry's best team shows up, Knott doesn't have a chance. Knott is usually pretty consistent. It should be a battle.
Kcc 60
pcc 47
Perry by no less than tree fiddy.
Gonna be a good game. Perry has home court but i think experience plays out. Knott wins 68-60
Perry takes this one at home 68-62.
Knott 65 Perry 58

Write this down and remember it.
The Weatherman Wrote:The best team prevails. Perry by 3

:truestory:

Really you think on a neutral court PCC is better than kcc. You have to be dreaming.
Knott by 4. But I'm rooting for the does and Shannon hoskins
BrokenArrow Wrote:Knott by 4. But I'm rooting for the does and Shannon hoskins

Sorry Broken Arrow but I'm taking Knott by 7 family ties over old friends. :betterthanexpected:
Blood is thicker than water Count. Can't hate on that
It will probably come down to a ref's decision. Or two.
swatshop Wrote:This one comes down to which Perry team shows up. I have seen them play like a state championship contender and I have seen them play like a grade school championship contender. If Perry's best team shows up, Knott doesn't have a chance. Knott is usually pretty consistent. It should be a battle.

I couldn't agree more. I mean, they proved they couldn't hang the last time these two met...:eyeroll:
jacobcody2 Wrote:Really you think on a neutral court PCC is better than kcc. You have to be dreaming.

Jacobcody, I do believe Perry is the best team. This game will be more neutral than the previous. 14th region refs will not be there. Since you tried calling me out, I will now say Perry by 6...

Man, I was beginning to believe you were getting soft.

:welcome:
Knott by 16
KCC - 69
PCC - 53
So, who else will be attending this slugfest tomorrow night????
KCC by 10
Twitter: @tc_analytics

The Weatherman Wrote:Jacobcody, I do believe Perry is the best team. This game will be more neutral than the previous. 14th region refs will not be there. Since you tried calling me out, I will now say Perry by 6...

Man, I was beginning to believe you were getting soft.

:welcome:

I'm not calling anybody out. I think that on a neutral court kcc is the better team. If you seen my early post I also pick PCC by 7. I think that home court is the reason PCC wins.
Any way I can watch this game online tonight? I won't be able to make it to the game
jacobcody2 Wrote:I'm not calling anybody out. I think that on a neutral court kcc is the better team. If you seen my early post I also pick PCC by 7. I think that home court is the reason PCC wins.

I did see your earlier post. Like I said, this game will be more neutral than the regular season game. This is the one that counts. Nothing before this really matters except the District game to get to this point.

:haters:
Gameday!
Tonight these teams will battle on the court for many reasons.
For their team.
For their coach.
For their community.
For their pride.

but most importantly...
these teams will battle to make sure zaga_fan doesn't dedicate "End of the Road" by Boyz II Men to them on BGR tonight.
Well I have been going back and forth, both teams have a lot going for them. Knott is the best team in the region and clearly have the best player in the region. At the same time the best team doesn't always win. I give PCC the coaching edge and they of course have home court.

But I believe this UK team and last years UK team is a perfect example why Knott will win this game. Experience means so much, Knott Central has 4 Juniors that have played together for 3 years. Watching the run offense is amazing, really a group of brothers.

Knott - 72
Perry - 64
Perry Central's last loss at the Palace: December 17,2011 vs Scott Co. 56-66

I'm going to rip off Harlan County here and say that Knott will never leave John C. Combs Arena alive.

Perry 75
Knott 71
geauxtigers75 Wrote:Perry Central's last loss at the Palace: December 17,2011 vs Scott Co. 56-66

I'm going to rip off Harlan County here and say that Knott will never leave John C. Combs Arena alive.

Perry 75
Knott 71

[YOUTUBE="To Patriot Nation"]?v=LT1WluX7qpQ[/YOUTUBE]
I've seen Perry County play once this year against that 22ft Academy. All I really saw was a Braxton Beverly and Justin Johnson show. I haven't seen Knott play but understand that they have about 3 or 4 good players, with 1 (Justice) player. What are the matchups to look for in this game? Will the teams be playing zone or man? Because I would love to see the Hall vs Johnson and Justice vs Beverly when I show up tonight.
I can't wait for tonight, I think it will be a great game. Better get there early though. Go PATS!
Is WYMT going to broadcast this game ZF?
Shame this is a first round game. Anyone know what radio station this will be on?