Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best shooters in the 14th region and your district
LOOKAYANNER Wrote:I think the Buckhorn kid's name is Aaron Blank, but you could also be referring to Rice.

Its Andy Blank.
What about sophomore Charlie Banks from Letcher Central? The kid has a nice game...
Nobody overlook Chris Puckett...hes one of the best shooters in the 14th... especially coming off of a screen... he averaged 20 a game last year:rockon:
I didn't see Hubbard on many peoples list. He has to be up there if you ask me. I think Leslie has alot of shooters this and alot of players that didn't get to play last year because of Leslie's talent. Leslie will be quick and will shoot alot of shots. Won't be playing much zone against Leslie this year and be hard to play man cause most teams won't be able to match the quickness.
Well, after the drama....and back to the question, Danny Dennis is a good shooter, but lets not forget that there are others that are just as good as him. He is definitely not the BEST on his team. What about Romans, Kinser and Pelfrey, all good shooters, and Pelfrey is right up there with Dennis when it comes to three's.
I dont think I really seen Romans shoot that many outside last year or years before. He has the ability to shoot, but he needs to stay down low where he can really do damage. He will be tough to handle down low this year just because of his strength.
Your right, Romans doesn't shoot that much outside, but the way I understand it he is instructed not to, because, indeed of his strength. He is very tough to handle on the inside.