Poll: Who do you pick?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Daniel Combs (Perry Central)
12.12%
Camron Justice (East Ridge/Knott Central)
39.39%
Braxton Beverly (Perry Central)
12.12%
Tate Cox (JBS/Knott Central)
9.09%
Zack Davis (JBS/Knott Central)
3.03%
Josh Whitaker (Bell County/Hazard High School)
6.06%
Justin Hicks (Hazard High School)
0%
Justin Johnson (Sheldon Clark/Perry Central)
18.18%
Matt Day (Buckhorn)
0%
Clark Stepp (JBS)
0%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If you could only pick one...
I'd probably go with Justin Johnson. Even if I had 4 other horrible kids around him, he'd probably be capable of playing point guard. Be a lot of work but he'd still get his 30 a game and 20 boards. If I had to have a PG it would be Braxton Beverly because the best ball handler I have ever saw in this area.
I remember watching Whitaker's last game from the stands and thinking that a lot had been made of Perry and Knott's players that year, but that he was still the best player around.

The first couple of minutes of that game he had put a foul on all five of Knott's starters and up even in the last seconds of a losing effort - he still made the right decision for his team.

My jaw dropped when that layup rimmed out...
Not sure how far you wanna go but another thread on here made me think of Ben Bowling. I know he didn't finish at Perry but he wouldn't be a bad choice.
Bluecat Wrote:Not sure how far you wanna go but another thread on here made me think of Ben Bowling. I know he didn't finish at Perry but he wouldn't be a bad choice.

If he was a choice I would have taken him alone over any 3 on that list.
Justin Hicks or Daniel Combs.
But if I had to pick just one, probably Hicks.
He's had the overall better resume.
I voted for Cam Justice, but I loved watching Josh Whitaker play. I remember watching him in the Sweet 16 and he could do it all. I thought he was a great leader!