Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Corbin 65 Whitley Co. 57
insideinfo Wrote:The game at Whitley Corbin refused to guard the pick and roll and Craig scored at will. This game Corbin guarded the pick and roll and forced Smith to shoot outside. Whitley made no adjustments.

We have found someone who understands the game.:Thumbs:
oldhound70s Wrote:Absolutely NO CLASS! You are an embarrassment to Whitley County. Read the Times Trubune, your coach is dead on correct with what happened. I still think Whitley has more talent but Corbin just wanted it more. This should help Whitley come tournament time. :hilarious:
I don't have to read the Times Tribune....I was at this game and watched everything that happened. Trust me I see a lot more than the average fan. I played the game throughout my youth, played at the next level, coached the game for years, and officiated. What I said when I started this thread is accurate. :igiveup: If you think I have no class that's your opinion.....I call it like I see it.....the end!
Basketball Wizzard Wrote:I don't have to read the Times Tribune....I was at this game and watched everything that happened. Trust me I see a lot more than the average fan. I played the game throughout my youth, played at the next level, coached the game for years, and officiated. What I said when I started this thread is accurate. :igiveup: If you think I have no class that's your opinion.....I call it like I see it.....the end!

You are clueless and have no ideal about the game. NO CLASS and NO IDEAL. You've become the joke of all Whitley threads. Your conspiracy theories make you look stupid but please keep posting. Your ignorance gives us all joy. Keep whining Whizzard.:hilarious:
He amuses me to no end.....and he will really amuse me when Corbin beats them again.
Lilly Wrote:Glad I made you laugh. When Corbin beats Whitley in district you and Whizzard can cry together.:Thumbs:

It wont bother me if Corbin wins district.
I would hope Whitley has bigger goals in mind.

Namely region. That's all that matters.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:It wont bother me if Corbin wins district.

Now thats a smart post. Wizzard should take note.
Get him a pencil and paper.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:It wont bother me if Corbin wins district.

I must disagree that all that matters is region. Winning district is big to these girls and usually gets you a better draw in the region. Winning region is the ultimate goal but winning district is very important. I still think Whitley has better talent but Corbin played better as a team. I still give Whitley the edge as district favorite. Whoever wins though, I wish them both the best of luck in the region. If Corbin gets beat then I'm rooting for Whitley.
oldhound70s Wrote:You are clueless and have no ideal about the game. NO CLASS and NO IDEAL. You've become the joke of all Whitley threads. Your conspiracy theories make you look stupid but please keep posting. Your ignorance gives us all joy. Keep whining Whizzard.:hilarious:

:biglmao:
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:100% sure I posted the rules in another thread.
Unless they've changed it, which I know they haven't, in a seeded district, when two teams tie for first place, the winner of the second game gets the one seed.

I believe district have the option to flip, but from what ive been told the 50th uses the rules.
I guess in this case the 99% was more accurate than your 100%... District flipped coin...