Poll: Franklin Co. @ Anderson Co. 11/22
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Franklin Co.
27.78%
Anderson Co.
72.22%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Franklin Co. @ Anderson Co. 11/22
I will say if it is pouring rain I hope Franklin County has practiced under center.
Under Center whats that??
Nobody is questioning how good Franklin is but the rain will not help them and as far as punch they have been strong with the exception against Anderson 52 yard rushing in there game should tell u that you might not wont the rain.
52???:biglmao::biglmao:

FCHS must be lame.....:lame: 52 yds, heck jv team could do that.
Hollering let it rain that only gives you another excuse when Anderson wins

LMFAO!!!!!!
TOOMEY#4 Wrote:Hollering let it rain that only gives you another excuse when Anderson wins

LMFAO!!!!!!

Toomey why don't you go back to what your good at, crying about playing time!!! :hilarious:
HAHA, funny right there!!!
bigtitandaddy Wrote:HAHA, funny right there!!!

:Cheerlead=Uncle Toomey!!!

:blabbermo
Well if you read the posts right you would see wasn't crying about chris getting to play he plays and starts every game was implying that there was too much talent on the sidelines and not playing. That was week 3 by the way if I'm not mistaken Chris hurt you all in the game which makes us district champs soon to be region champs and I will be laughing about that.
Was not making fun of Chris, nice player seems like a good guy...Was making fun of you talking trash from the bleachers!!!:biglmao:

Uncle :Cheerlead
LOL, the flyers such as myself can talk all the want they best bring a good game with em to back it up, I am sure they know that.... But I would venture to say even the ACHS faithful are laughing at this UNCLE TOOMEY stuff!!!!
:notbad:
i will be :popcorn: as Anderson is Turnt Up Friday night. As far as the Uncle Toomey goes thats me and proud of it with my :Cheerlead.
FC may have lost its big stars but is still has weapons. Maybe it is almost too close to call but I say FC wins a close one.
Let's get real for a second. The only cry baby I'm aware of is #21 on FC. Every time he fumbles or misses a tackle or a block or any number of other things that happen during the game, he fakes an injury. He is on tape doing it several times. If anyone thinks he will not fumble in a mudfest you're nuts. I hope you feed him the ball early and often he will fumble, then he will lay down and cry.
In two different Franklin vs. Anderson threads I have stated how inferior FC's QB is and not once has any of FC's loyal fans come to his defense. Wow, you must agree that should speak volumes.
We got out qb's back win or lose he has brought us 11 wins and is just a sophomore! We hope he brings us 12! We will take our boys and we will come out on top! If not we will eat our crow am start lifting weights!
There is no question we have Barrett Sanderson back and he has had a great year this year! As for the comments of what Chris did last game. I would be willing to bet he will have a big game tomorrow night! This is a better Franklin County team that played a few weeks ago! We will see who will be eating crow! Anderson County has not played very good defense as of late and Franklin County will expose them this time!

FCHS 28
AC 21
I agree one of us will be eating crow after the game. If its me I will eat it and have to like it. But I would be willing to say our boys are looking forward to this game to hush the nay sayets. All year people have talked about our defense but if you go back and look at the stats we have stopped the states leading rusher the running tandom for your flyers and as of late we put coopers Qb out of the game and conners d1 qb to only 123 yds on 6 completions. So to say our defense has been down is just ludacris! :please:
FCSPY Wrote:We got out qb's back win or lose he has brought us 11 wins and is just a sophomore! We hope he brings us 12! We will take our boys and we will come out on top! If not we will eat our crow am start lifting weights!
Not a big game QB. Fumbled with the game on the line last week at the goal line late in the game. Threw a crucial interception against us last game that sealed FC's fate. He can't and won't handle the the pressure. Have fun in the weight room. We'll be practicing next week.
Game day. I'm done talking, get your sorry butts over here, we are waiting.
Thats right your waiting for that butt whooping! See you tonight! Game day! Here come the Flyers!
AC wins by 2 scores.
Good game to watch! AC got the win I'll eat my crow! But I hope you all are big enough to admit luck was on your side!
I guess we got lucky both times lol u guys couldn't beat us with a off night three interception s is really lucky lol. Congrats on a good season though.
daddy59 Wrote:I guess we got lucky both times lol u guys couldn't beat us with a off night three interception s is really lucky lol. Congrats on a good season though.

Your a fool!!! The chips fell your way congrats! But we had a game plan that worked your offense had to have some luck and some bad calls to win off night or not
Here comes thre crying. I'm still laughing!!!!!!!! LOL:hilarious:
Just the facts, like when we won on a miracle last year...I even told my son, you all got lucky.......Luck was on your side this year....and we blew our second chances. Yea sad loss....You guys will get your tears out here in the next few weeks.