Poll: Franklin Co. @ Anderson Co. 11/22
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Franklin Co.
27.78%
Anderson Co.
72.22%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Franklin Co. @ Anderson Co. 11/22
Anderson by 10.
This is Anderson County's year. They win by 10 and exorcise the ghost of Timmon's return.
I'll take Anderson as well by a couple TD's.
AC
Going to be a great game come next friday. We took District title on a win against Franklin and get a chance to take the Regional title from the Flyers this time. Franklin will be ready and not going to give us anything we will have to earn it and I think this is our time not Franklins. Mark Peach has done a great job past couple of weeks all season for that matter and he will want this as much as our boyz will. We will have a good hard week of practice and be ready come friday night. Good luck Bearcats lets take regionals and keep playing.
Flyers are gonna do our best not to get embarrassed! :Sad04:

Timmons been gone all year we look forward for a second shot at Anderson County Next Friday. Hope we can keep it respectable!!

My prediction Bias of Course, FLYERS in a tight one 28-less than 28.:thanks:
These boys at FC are looking to put Timmons behind them too and become their own team, beating Anderson is a good way to do it guys! Bring your a game and have fun! AC has the pressure on them, being "their year and all" heck they dominated the Flyers once already. So just go fly around see how it goes.
It will be a good game and I know the boys at Franklin County are looking forward to this game. I have to think the Flyers are going to break Andersons heart this Friday. It is real hard to beat someone twice in the same season and the Flyers won't be giving any gifts to Anderson this time. Flyers will win a close game and will end Anderson's season!
You imply Anderson Co. Has mentioned Timmons. Not one Bearcat fan has mentioned him in this thread. I stated before our game earlier this year that Woodside is a bigger loss than Timmons. Your QB is not going to beat a great defense. Nothing personal he's probably a fine young man, but he isn't ready for a regional championship game or beyond.
If you were at the first game this year you would have seen the large sign attached to the bleechers on the Anderson County sideline. I think it said Timmons won't save you this year! I am sure that is where the Timmons reference came from. Andersons Countys defense is good but Collins put up a few point against your defense and Conner and Cooper both scored as well. FC has more than enough talent to score on Anderson County. As for a great defense maybe but there have been some points put up in recent weeks on that defense. I like Franklin Countys chances this time around!
Not sure what last season players have to do with this game?

Franklin County has to do what they do best and that is feed Chris Roberts the ball. He and McCaskell touch the ball and everyone else get out the way. If they can run the football Friday they win.
Fridays game will be determined by Ross Cox not Roberts and McCaskell. If you want to use the Collins game as a example of our defense, you should be aware Ross Cox didn't play that game. I would use they game against Franklin County as a example of our how good our defense is. If you don't recall we beat you by two touchdowns.
FCFlyers Wrote:If you were at the first game this year you would have seen the large sign attached to the bleechers on the Anderson County sideline. I think it said Timmons won't save you this year! I am sure that is where the Timmons reference came from. Andersons Countys defense is good but Collins put up a few point against your defense and Conner and Cooper both scored as well. FC has more than enough talent to score on Anderson County. As for a great defense maybe but there have been some points put up in recent weeks on that defense. I like Franklin Countys chances this time around!
Had a few minutes to think about your comment. My reply is, what the hell would Franklin County know about great defense or defense period? Sorry had to say it. But FC has played much better on that side of the ball this year.
FC gave Anderson a gift when the coach went for it on forth down on there own 13 yard line with that fake punt they ran. There was 1 min. or so until half time and the score was 21-14 FC. That won't happen this time and your right FC has not been a great defense. They are much improved as the stats show and they are improving where as Anderson has not showed that they are a great defense. Ross Cox is a very good but only one player. Collins did put up a bunch of points against Anderson and the score was high at half time and they called the dogs off in the second half. Its going to be a great game to watch!
I just look forward to a good game, Cox it hard to contain. He is very good, Anderson does have a great defense it has been sound all year. Good luck to both teams.

But I sure hope the FLYERS:flame::flush: the BEARKATES.
Franklin Co. 28- Anderson Co. 26
Gonna be a great game I think with it being a rematch and all. I look for FC to put up a fight but the QB from Anderson will throw all over them in the end, AC big. Anderson will stop the big RB from Franklin with ease. AC 35-FC14
Cox has a big game.
I think Franklin wins this. 28 to 27
Hmmmmmm not sure who to pick with this game......gonna wait a few days to see what everyone is saying about the game...
Andeson 33 Franklin 25
Anderson by 14.
Keep piling up the AC picks, please help fuel the FC fire.... I hope the boys are fired up, both teams will be ready. TUESDAY!!!!!!! the countdown continues....
I'll go Anderson by a TD. Winner of this and the Pulaski/Madison South game should be a good one. Unfortunately for either one of them, they will probably get BG in BG.
Anderson will win by a little bit:flame:
Anderson by 14 again will be a great game to watch both teams are very good but Anderson dominated the second have earlier this year and I expect more of the same. I doubt that thunder or lighting can save the flyers while both are very impressive it didn't work last time. And as for the so called gift before half time I dont think that equals 14. Best of luck to both teams.
Peach will get it done. Anderson County will take it at home. 31-27
Anderson Co. By 3pts
If it rains as much as they say on top of the rain we have had this week it's Anderson's game to lose on that field of mud. Mud will kill Franklin County's speed and passing game.
I have made up my mind going with the Flyers, I actually think the mud would benefit the flyers, big Roberts looks like a good mudder.
Bring on the rain!!!! We would love to see it pouring down rain friday, we are flash and no punch huh???