Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Williamsburg @ Pineville
is willimasburg defense better than last year
Full deck Wrote:is willimasburg defense better than last year

Yes Yes and Yes Faster,stronger and 1yr older and the nice thing about this we will have them all back for next year. GO WILLIAMSBURG :Cheerlead
Williamburg's D will be better I think they still lack a couple of games of being where they were, but they're getting better each week. Its hard to replace two big D-line men and and big line backer. With the new kids they got it should end up being faster and better by region.

Also I think Pineville will be better then what people expect. I look for a close game early then for Williamsburg to roll after halftime.

50-19 Williamsburg
They are smaller up front but faster. Most of their starters were sophomores last year.
E's Army Wrote:They are smaller up front but faster. Most of their starters were sophomores last year.

Was trying to keep the size a secret Confusedhh: anyway :welcome: Pineville, Jenkins and them big old hazard Bulldogs :biglmao:
Sizemore and company too much for Pineville.

Wburg 38
Pineville 16
Pineville is a veteran team with a couple of good backs and receivers. Williamsburg's defense is much better and will be the difference.
3 weeks til Hazard!!!!!
mysonis55 Wrote:3 weeks til Hazard!!!!!

going to be nice to beat Hazard and mayfield in the same year :insane:
It took you that long to think of that response. What, did you have to phone a friend?
mysonis55 Wrote:It took you that long to think of that response. What, did you have to phone a friend?

:howdy: Pineville one more day Confusedecret: Let's keep coal alive in Eastern kentucky
3 weeks and 1 day Williamsburg, from Hazard.:welcome:
mysonis55 Wrote:3 weeks and 1 day Williamsburg, from Hazard.:welcome:

:relaxing: Mysonis55 It's 22 more days and on the 23 day Basketball practice starts for hazard player.they will get no rest this year because this maybe be the toughest Region in kentucky 14th Region Confusedmoke:
By toughest Region I would assume you are still talking bball. This is a football site.
mysonis55 Wrote:By toughest Region I would assume you are still talking bball. This is a football site.

If you want to hear about hazard after 23 days you will have to go to the Basketballl thread mysonis55 just giving you a tip before you place a bet Confusednicker:
We will see in 23 days.
Pineville 36 Williamsburg 34..So much for Williamsburg being the team to beat in the East there living a dream.
Ballboy getting into Daddy's liquor again
E's Army Wrote:Ballboy getting into Daddy's liquor again
:howdy: ballboy :welcome: To WILLIAMSBURG
E's Army Wrote:They are smaller up front but faster. Most of their starters were sophomores last year.

They were better than last year from day one, they were a year older, Wilson, first year he is 6ft 4 weighs 260 pitches for base ball team, Helton and Lammory another year on two good athletes last year Dunn is as good as any linemen in the mountains with another year on him. I don't think we can be matched by any team in state with down linemen
23 days. See me on day 24.
Williamsburg devours another cupcake.
Pineville is not a cupcake but Williamsburg should win. They played Hazard tough for the majority of the game last week.
ballboy Wrote:Pineville 36 Williamsburg 34..So much for Williamsburg being the team to beat in the East there living a dream.

They may be living a dream.......a dream season that is.

I believe Williamaburg will win the east this year. I doubt they can handle Mayfield, if Mayfield makes it out of a tough west bracket, but the Yellow Jackets will be competitive against any Class A team.
Rams will get the Jackets if they by some accident make it past the bulldogs.
mysonis55 Wrote:Rams will get the Jackets if they by some accident make it past the bulldogs.

Not long ago you had the Rams as pretender mysonis55.you are running out of time an teams in the east :Sad04: Williamsburg year or i'm eating crow again
The Rams manned up and therefore made the jump. I even posted a thread welcoming them into contender land. Too bad that I won't be able to do the same for Williamsburg.
mysonis55 Wrote:The Rams manned up and therefore made the jump. I even posted a thread welcoming them into contender land. Too bad that I won't be able to do the same for Williamsburg.

Yes you did an i kant wait for you to posted a thread welcoming williamsburg in to contender land :coach:
The orange crunch bunch rolls in this 1. Pineville has only played a couple of decent teams and lost big to them.

wburg 42
pville 14
64, There is always next year.