Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Williamsburg @ Pineville
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Can pineville play with Williamsburg I say no. :dontthink :dontthink :dontthink
Williamsburg Alot
Pineville half as much

This should be the norm until the burg falls to the dogs in the regional championship
Williamsburg 50
Pineville 12

Running Clock sorry pineville :welcome:
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:Williamsburg Alot
Pineville half as much

This should be the norm until the burg falls to the dogs in the regional championship

Scotty-Bronson you want admit it but you have hazard fever :lmao:
Maybe he just sees the future a little more clearly without those yellow glasses 64.
mysonis55 Wrote:Maybe he just sees the future a little more clearly without those yellow glasses 64.

If you want a pair of yellow glasses mysonis55 The Dollars store has them they are call Future burg frames Confusednicker:
Williamsburg wins but Pineville will play tough...
Do they have prescription lenses?
pineville keeps it close till half time burg by 3 tds
A. Williamsburg's defense can probably keep up with the likes of Hudson and Higgins. Problem is they wilk have to run a cover 2 to keep from Hudsons height getting the better of them. That opens up the off tackle for Jones. Not really anything to do with Williamsburg's ability or tallent, its just a match up problem. Wburg/ Hazard comes down to Williamsburgs defense contaiting Hazards offensive balance.

B. HISTORY...much like Raceland I stilk dont have all faith in them to win the region.

C. Their team color is Orange and they r called the yellow Jackets. Superficial...but its how i feel lol
Williamsburg needs to be sharp in this game. This will be the toughest opponent that they have played since Harrison County. I think Williamsburg will win, but it will not be easy.
Williamsburg is too much for the lions. Seen that in the grid
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:A. Williamsburg's defense can probably keep up with the likes of Hudson and Higgins. Problem is they wilk have to run a cover 2 to keep from Hudsons height getting the better of them. That opens up the off tackle for Jones. Not really anything to do with Williamsburg's ability or tallent, its just a match up problem. Wburg/ Hazard comes down to Williamsburgs defense contaiting Hazards offensive balance.

B. HISTORY...much like Raceland I stilk dont have all faith in them to win the region.

C. Their team color is Orange and they r called the yellow Jackets. Superficial...but its how i feel lol

A. No problem minus Olinger Qb want have time to throw it to Hudson.Confusedhh:

B. HISTORY... Faith has arrive in Williamsburg

C. Teams is proud to wear Orange at night the yellow Jackets even looks Orange and that how i feel LoL :biglmao:
Williamsburg - 44

Pineville - 20
I predict that after this game, Williamsburg will be one game closer to their annual end of the year loss to Hazard.
I predict following this game 55 will be one game closer to the end of the highlight of his life, his son's high school football career.
Unfortunately you are correct. I love to watch him play. I think he will have a much longer career with the hardball though.
mysonis55 Wrote:I predict that after this game, Williamsburg will be one game closer to their annual end of the year loss to Hazard.

Mysonis55 You no nothing about the east face it.WE WILL BEAT HAZARD. Now who we play after hazard I have no ideal.I do know it's a long drive for pikeville,fairview,paintsville or Raceland at least 3hrs or longer :biglmao:
64, you can't just say that and it happen. No matter how many times you say it or how many icons you follow it up with. Until it is proven on the field, Hazard is the better team of the two.
mysonis55 Wrote:64, you can't just say that and it happen. No matter how many times you say it or how many icons you follow it up with. Until it is proven on the field, Hazard is the better team of the two.

We did a good job last year I think we had the ball 61 times to Hazard 29 and still lost now that Olinger is gone.We will try again :Cheerlead :Cheerlead :Cheerlead
mysonis55 Wrote:64, you can't just say that and it happen. No matter how many times you say it or how many icons you follow it up with. Until it is proven on the field, Hazard is the better team of the two.

They was in 2011 you can testified to that mysonis55 Hazard 24 mayfield 06 Confusednicker:
Yes, they won in 2011. Why do you feel like you gotta keep telling me. We won in 2010 and 2012 and 7 other years. But this is this year and we wanna win again.
Myson with a response to his own foolishness. Yes they won last year but this is this year.
The difference there is a pattern. We have lost once to them. That is an annual thing for Wburg. The thing is before you can talk it you gotta prove it. The year Hazard beat us, you didn't hear crap out of them until they did. They were smooth about it. Learn from that.
mysonis55 Wrote:The difference there is a pattern. We have lost once to them. That is an annual thing for Wburg. The thing is before you can talk it you gotta prove it. The year Hazard beat us, you didn't hear crap out of them until they did. They were smooth about it. Learn from that.

I have Learn mysonis55 so you will be first Confusederved: BY :policeman:policeman:policeman Confusedmoke: This annual thing getting beat by Hazard is over now that is smooth :lmao:
Until that happens Williamsburg=pretender.
Didn't Williamsburg beat Hazard in the Playoffs in 2004?
mysonis55 Wrote:Until that happens Williamsburg=pretender.

Man I had to upon request from topnotch LOL
Williamsburg will roll over Pineville. Can not believe it will be close. Sorry Lions
mysonis55 Wrote:Yes, they won in 2011. Why do you feel like you gotta keep telling me. We won in 2010 and 2012 and 7 other years. But this is this year and we wanna win again.

Why do you feel like you gotta keep telling me. That's hazard is going to beat us.But this year an we wanna win our first WILLIAMSBURG
Pages: 1 2 3