Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Middlesboro @ Somerset 10/25/13
Who all will not be playing for the Briar Jumpers this week?
Here is a quick injury report for the Boro. Rb 1 hasn't played a game. Lost best def. lineman to a move to Knoxville. Lost best LB in Pikeville game. Lost starting guard to a broken arm last week. Starting Qb has been out since Harlan game. He is back playing some now. All teams have injuries. Somerset more than most. But Middlesboro has had their fair share as well.

Should be a good game, Middlesboro is still an underdog until they beat this team.
FlippedOut Wrote:Here is a quick injury report for the Boro. Rb 1 hasn't played a game. Lost best def. lineman to a move to Knoxville. Lost best LB in Pikeville game. Lost starting guard to a broken arm last week. Starting Qb has been out since Harlan game. He is back playing some now. All teams have injuries. Somerset more than most. But Middlesboro has had their fair share as well.

Should be a good game, Middlesboro is still an underdog until they beat this team.
We had a LB that was better than Pittman and Poindexter? Also our best lineman is Prater (has been for a cpl years now) Camre Stephany is no Tyler Prater. His brother London Stephany was a jewel of that family , he keeps progressing he's gonna make some team In Knoxville a hell of a player (would of been fun to watch it up close and personal).
Somerset--38
m'boro --21
teampaul Wrote:Who all will not be playing for the Briar Jumpers this week?

I can't keep track anymore..... I just wait to see who's in uniform... And then hold my breath for who's going to get hurt this week :Sad04:
Middlesboro - 28
Somerset - 27
This is the game I would be going to if my Black Bears had a bye week!!

It's gonna be a slobberknocker!!

Good luck to both teams, no more injuries please!!
Middlesboro by 10
What happen to this thread no trash talking :flush: :flush: