Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Russellville @ Mayfield
DreamKiller Wrote::dudecomeon:
You would feel the same way if you were in our shoes We will have plenty of time after Friday for Tigers and Cards
Cardinal, that was a pretty good article. If I was playing there I would be thinking about us all year as well. I know our group has been thinking about them a lot as well.
Mayfield by 2 td
We are hoping so.
Killer I think ur dreamin. Think mayfield might be ur dream killer.. haha that was fun..

Rville is fast mainly a run team.. going with a four td game
4 td game which way?
Mayfield 38 Russellville 7
Mayfield of course.. lets just hope we show up .. and dont come flat after being off a month
How long has it been since Mayfield lost back to back games?
DreamKiller Wrote:This game doesn't really matter, since I see a storm brewing in the Cards for you guys. It may happen the day after Halloween, but Princeton is going to be a very scary place for anybody not wearing Blue and Gold.[Image: http://khongthe.com/wallpapers/animals/a...245785.jpg]

Your name fits you because you must be in a dream. Caldwell may beat Mayfield but it wouldn't matter if they were #1 in 6A. Mayfield would line up and play them just like always.
Hey Dreamer.. phaaaahahshaaa...
Guys, seriously, forget about that Caldwell game for now. It don't really matter what he is saying. Murray got 400 plus yards on them. We won't forget how to score when we get into the red zone. They won't move the ball much on us. The reason will be right up front and in everyone's sites. I think they will play us closer than last year, but not much.
mysonis55 Wrote:Guys, seriously, forget about that Caldwell game for now. It don't really matter what he is saying. Murray got 400 plus yards on them. We won't forget how to score when we get into the red zone. They won't move the ball much on us. The reason will be right up front and in everyone's sites. I think they will play us closer than last year, but not much.

Really? If y'al start out like you did against Murray, you will be down more than 18-0 and Caldwell County knows how to finish, unlike Murray. :hilarious:
It is kind of hard to get up for a team that has not beaten us since 1997. They will have absolutely no problem getting up for Caldwell when the time comes. This however is not the time to be talking about that game. It will have it's place next week. We have a much more important game to focus on this week. This week's game has playoff implications and Russellville is a very capable team. We do not need to look past them. I know you guys have a week off, but we have to be very focused. I cannot believe you are on here dogging me this week after all the support that I have given you. Come on Man!!!! Let me handle one battle at a time.
I'm not dogging you, 55. Just having a good time. I appreciate all the support for my Tigers that the Mayfield fans on here give us. Beat Russellville, then come to Pagliai's at 4 pm on the 1st and we can eat some great pizza, then head out to the Small School WAR.
4p is just a little early for a 7p game. That is probably when I will leave my south Graves Co home. I can't wait to get my wife and buddies into Pagliai's. Friday we had Hub's in Hickman, that was pretty darn good. She is gonna learn all the good eating places in these towns.
I woke up this morning and checked, it's still not Friday. Hurry up already. I want to see this 240 fb.
Besides J.Jackson, what's different about this year's Mayfield team than last year's team?
mysonis55 Wrote:4p is just a little early for a 7p game. That is probably when I will leave my south Graves Co home. I can't wait to get my wife and buddies into Pagliai's. Friday we had Hub's in Hickman, that was pretty darn good. She is gonna learn all the good eating places in these towns.

I want to get my regular seat for the Mayfield-Caldwell County game and I got to Tiger Stadium at 5:30 last Friday night and the stadium was already half full.
You don't think you will sell out for our little 1a team do you?
mysonis55 Wrote:You don't think you will sell out for our little 1a team do you?

I do not think they would stop taking money if 6,000 show up, but I do believe, if y'all take care of business versus Russellville, there will be 3-4,000 fans at a game that will be nothing short of the Kentucky Small School State Championship.
We plan to still be undefeated. It is gonna be hard for anyone to come into the friendly confines of War Memorial and beat the Cards. I don't want to sound too confident, but I do like our chances.
mysonis55 Wrote:We plan to still be undefeated. It is gonna be hard for anyone to come into the friendly confines of War Memorial and beat the Cards. I don't want to sound too confident, but I do like our chances.

Russellville :dudecomeon:
They are #2 and a tough team there 64. It will take our best to beat them, but I do like our chances.
I hope Russelville beats them to shut these Mayfield fans up. That being said, Mayfield will more than likely win convincingly.
2 more days.
Game at 7:30 now.
Well this could be a hell of a game without j jackson. He stopped rville power running game last year. Our d should stand tall but to be honest anything can happen when ya got a #1 vs #2. This will be the first of two meetings of the teams and they should determin the state crown.
Let's not get ahead of ourselves Let's take one game at a time and hope we get to BG.
Wat...? Dont be silly 55 u need some confidence. The statement is made off facts...and it said "should", its the #1 vs #2 1a ranked teams.. ligitamently if they were to play for a state crown this would be the game.. its one vs two. In theory the winner would be st champ. But I understand you have to win a series of five games to be the champions..