Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All About Valley
Its close to the 50, and it looks pretty good so far. I agree, Valley has looked better than they have in a long time, but still think they will go 5-5, maybe 6-4. Saunders is a good thing, but I don't think he can turn the program around fast enough to have a better record than that this year, as it would mean beating SC, Pbrug, Grundy, or Belfry.

And as excited as I am that Valley seems to be TRYING to improve their football program (new field and coach) instead of basketball, I'm not as quick to jump on the bandwagon. Like I said, Saunders is a great thing, but if your from Valley, you know how easily the tides turn. People jump down someone's throat before they can build a suitable program. It doesnt seem like anyone besides a select few at the Valley realize it take times to get better. I'm just afriad of what is going to happen if they lose a few more. Someone will say Saunders isn't good anymore, and everyone will jump on that bandwagon.
I'm not saying I'm not wrong though. I hope Saunders lives up to the hype and isn't backstabbed by the very people praising him now. He seems like he wants to build a program, and from I've heard and seen, and the little I've spoken with him, he seems to know how to do it. I just hope the rest of the Valley lets him.
Does anybody know sv record arter week 4? I would really epreciate it thanks.
So is the turf REAL grass or fake?
thunderstruck Wrote:Does anybody know sv record arter week 4? I would really epreciate it thanks.

2-1
MR. Pillow pants Wrote:Valley is about 2 years away from a state title.

You have to be good enough to HOST a playoff game first!
This one is becoming ugly and pointless.