Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All About Valley
Shelby Valley football has improved alot thanks to Coach Saunders and the heart from the Valley Players

There getting new turf which will look great when its finish
The fans are respectful..I just love everything about Shelby Valley
NYY10 Wrote:Shelby Valley football has improved alot thanks to Coach Saunders and the heart from the Valley Players

There getting new turf which will look great when its finish
The fans are respectful..I just love everything about Shelby Valley

Yeah they some nice people here at Valley and the football team is starting to put some people in the stands
RB#2 Wrote:Yeah they some nice people here at Valley and the football team is starting to put some people in the stands

Yea they are,can't wait for their first home game..OH YEA..new turf
NYY10 Wrote:Yea they are,can't wait for their first home game..OH YEA..new turf

Yeah it is going to be the first game played on turf at Valley
RB#2 Wrote:Yeah it is going to be the first game played on turf at Valley

Yea can't wait..what about you..you'll be one of the first to play on it
NYY10 Wrote:Yea can't wait..what about you..you'll be one of the first to play on it

Yeah i know...can't wait, i wish the game was this friday but i guess I'll have to wait till next friday
RB#2 Wrote:Yeah i know...can't wait, i wish the game was this friday but i guess I'll have to wait till next friday

yea..can't wait either
For the last 6 years now ive been to most of valley's games...i only missed 2 of them in the last 2 seasons and i think that this is one of best seasons that valley will have thanks to Coach Saunders as well as the players
THis is the greatest thread EVER!!!!! Not as great as Valley and/or Coach Saunders though. He is the greatest thing that has happened not only to Valley, not only Pike County, but possibly all of football. Yes, the fans are wonderful; yes, the facilities are great; but of all the wonderful things going on in the Valley, none can outshine the shadow cast by the grand spectacle that IS...Kevin saunders, a man of mythical proportion, and mark my word, WILL become a legend, surpassing Heywood, Howard, and Hall. Valley is about 2 years away from a state title. These are just my thoughts. I am probably just talking to myself, but at least I am not answering myself or arguing replies to myself. That would just be crazeeeeee!!!!!
MR. Pillow pants Wrote:THis is the greatest thread EVER!!!!! Not as great as Valley and/or Coach Saunders though. He is the greatest thing that has happened not only to Valley, not only Pike County, but possibly all of football. Yes, the fans are wonderful; yes, the facilities are great; but of all the wonderful things going on in the Valley, none can outshine the shadow cast by the grand spectacle that IS...Kevin saunders, a man of mythical proportion, and mark my word, WILL become a legend, surpassing Heywood, Howard, and Hall. Valley is about 2 years away from a state title. These are just my thoughts. I am probably just talking to myself, but at least I am not answering myself or arguing replies to myself. That would just be crazeeeeee!!!!!

Now thats funny right there.....:lmao:
This new coach must be a miracle man or something. Everyone talks about him like a god. It will be hard to surpass howard and haywood and even harder to get a state title in two years. I chased one for four years, and it's a lot easier said then done. But if Valley can do it that would be great. Good luck to valley this year in all but one game. lol Congrats on the field and new coach.
[email=BC75@Bluegrassrivals.com][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/email]
BC75@Bluegrassrivals.com
BC75 Wrote:This new coach must be a miracle man or something. Everyone talks about him like a god. It will be hard to surpass howard and haywood and even harder to get a state title in two years. I chased one for four years, and it's a lot easier said then done. But if Valley can do it that would be great. Good luck to valley this year in all but one game. lol Congrats on the field and new coach.
I don't believe it is "Every"one. It is more like "SOME"one is doing a great pr campaign. there are about 3 or 4 "posters" that make the same grammatical errors and use poor punctuation. Probably had the same English teacher the year before she was fired.
question about the turf is it the rubberized type that Pikeville and Belfry has???
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:question about the turf is it the rubberized type that Pikeville and Belfry has???
Oh No! you mentioned Pikeville in a SV thread NY10 is gonna pop a blood vessel LOL!
MR. Pillow pants Wrote:Valley is about 2 years away from a state title.
:lmao: :thatsfunn :thatsfunn :thatsfunn
MR. Pillow pants Wrote:I don't believe it is "Every"one. It is more like "SOME"one is doing a great pr campaign. there are about 3 or 4 "posters" that make the same grammatical errors and use poor punctuation. Probably had the same English teacher the year before she was fired.

Ok your comeback was a grammatical error? I tried not to say anything bad about Valley and even wished you guys luck and you still attack me? But I really may of had the english teacher you were speaking of. I had a lot of english teachers, thats what happens when you make it all the way through school.
BC75@Bluegrassrivals.com
I don't know about winning a state title in 2 years or surpassing Howard or Haywood, but Valley has done good so far...only time will tell if they do good or not...and someone told me that the field was going to be like a NFL field.
RB#2 Wrote:I don't know about winning a state title in 2 years or surpassing Howard or Haywood, but Valley has done good so far...only time will tell if they do good or not...and someone told me that the field was going to be like a NFL field.

Thats all I was trying to say. I totally agree. But if they can, more power to them.
BC75@Bluegrassrivals.com
PantherPride68 Wrote:Oh No! you mentioned Pikeville in a SV thread NY10 is gonna pop a blood vessel LOL!

Shut up!!
Im just tried of hearing things about Pikeville..this isn't about Pikeville, its about Shelby Valley
RB#2 Wrote:I don't know about winning a state title in 2 years or surpassing Howard or Haywood, but Valley has done good so far...only time will tell if they do good or not...and someone told me that the field was going to be like a NFL field.

Yea, i dont no about winning a state title but hope so lol..
BC75 Wrote:This new coach must be a miracle man or something. Everyone talks about him like a god. It will be hard to surpass howard and haywood and even harder to get a state title in two years. I chased one for four years, and it's a lot easier said then done. But if Valley can do it that would be great. Good luck to valley this year in all but one game. lol Congrats on the field and new coach.

yea boy

they got the turf layed down to the 50 yard line so far
BC75 Wrote:Ok your comeback was a grammatical error? I tried not to say anything bad about Valley and even wished you guys luck and you still attack me? But I really may of had the english teacher you were speaking of. I had a lot of english teachers, thats what happens when you make it all the way through school.
that comment wasn't meant for you. Sorry if you took it that way. A misunderstanding. I am talking about the posse of baseball fans.
MR. Pillow pants Wrote:that comment wasn't meant for you. Sorry if you took it that way. A misunderstanding. I am talking about the posse of baseball fans.

Thats cool.
BC75@Bluegrassrivals.com
NYY10 Wrote:Im just tried of hearing things about Pikeville..this isn't about Pikeville, its about Shelby Valley
See I knew youd pop one.LOL!
Dont think its exactly at the 50 yet maybe at the 30. And its not like pvilles or belfrys.
wavefan Wrote:Now thats funny right there.....:lmao:
\
is it..who cares
PantherPride68 Wrote:See I knew youd pop one.LOL!

Hey, your so cool..Can I be like you
pillsburythrowboy Wrote:Dont think its exactly at the 50 yet maybe at the 30. And its not like pvilles or belfrys.

oh well I herd it was at the 50.can't wait till it's all done