Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belfry 56 Pikeville 20
^ I was wrong he was tackled on like the 2 yard line. My bad.
Black scored the first and last TD for PHS and Estep caught a TD pass.
skully03 Wrote:^ I was wrong he was tackled on like the 2 yard line. My bad.
You are forgiven Skully, mainly due to the delivery of the homeade pizza rolls lol!
bucslover68 Wrote:Yep PTP, Dari, Fletcher, and Willis are getting some good snaps which is creating some good depth and the starting 3 all ran well. Carr looked the best he has all year IMO. I expect the D to keep getting better. Not as many missed tackles last night which was a good sign and only 1 really big play given up when Estep scored on a long pass.

To EKU...Over 340 on the ground with about 275 in the first half. Nice 66 yard slant/quick hitter to K. Taylor from Sani for a TD and he was never touched. Hayden Hatfield made a bunch of plays, especially early and keeps reminding me the way that Phillip Hickman played in the 2007 season. Pikeville only forced Belfry into one third down against the varsity and that was in the second half. Belfry never punted and Woolum still continues to drill the extra points.

Actually, Bucslover... I must correct you.. not a slant... A SCREEN! What has gotten into Coach Haywood throwing screens and stuff? He must think he is running the freakin air raid. HAHA, I love it!
Welp I was wrong actually, it was a little hook route, but regardless out of the norm for us!
Wish these games were available on stream.