Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whitley County Vs Hazard Scrimmage
pjdoug Wrote:will they hire assistant coach? or go after a big name coach?

Why would we ? We are more of a family and a much stronger team than ever before!!!!
pjdoug Wrote:will they hire assistant coach? or go after a big name coach?

what can of question is that man you are cold.:dudecomeon:
Runitupthegut u got any info on the type of scrimmage..
I thought the Belfry/Hazard scrimmage was the 16th? At least according to the Belfry thread haha.

What is Hazard's other scrimmage?
Hazards fans will be dissapointed. Whitley will do whatever they want in this one. Whitley to physical for Hazard.
Panther Thunder Wrote:I thought the Belfry/Hazard scrimmage was the 16th? At least according to the Belfry thread haha.

What is Hazard's other scrimmage?

Hazard and Whitley definitely scrimmage friday unless something has changed.
Ive been out of town for almost two weeks, and havent talked to anybody, and to be honest, i never talked to the coaches or any parents about it in the first place. Just the word ive heard from other fans. When i seen this thread, i figured it was completely true.

The other day i thought i remembered seeing where Belfry and Hazard was scrimmaging, but thats going to be hard to do with Whitley and Hazard scrimmaging friday and next week the real season starts.
Is there a chance all three teams could be scrimmaging with a 20 play rotation round robin type thing.
bac2369 Wrote:Runitupthegut u got any info on the type of scrimmage..

As i was saying in the post above, ive been out of town, but i got back today.

Ill check it out and see what i can come up with tomorrow.
From what i understand Whitley is scrimmaging at Hazard friday.

That is for certain. I also heard it would be a game type scrimmage, but after hearing that Belfry was also suppose to scrimmage Hazard it could be one of those things where Whitley and Hazard scrimmage for 20 plays a piece, then Hazard and Belfry scrimmage for 20 plays a piece and then Whitley and Belfry scrimmage 20 plays a piece.

Its usually rare to see that type of thing now, but thats how we use to do it when i was in school to get two different looks and it was usually pretty good fun.

Ill ask some people that will know tomorrow and get back with you.
double post.
Belfry and Hazard do not play until Week 1, so they could still have a scrimmage in Week 0.

I was confused reading both threads so figured I would try to find out.
Panther Thunder Wrote:Belfry and Hazard do not play until Week 1, so they could still have a scrimmage in Week 0.

I was confused reading both threads so figured I would try to find out.

Belfry scrimmages Richlands VA the 16th and Hazard the 23rd supposedly
EKUAlum05 Wrote:Belfry scrimmages Richlands VA the 16th and Hazard the 23rd supposedly
Always coming through for me. Must have read it backwards. Good deal.
PRIDE101 Wrote:Hazards fans will be dissapointed. Whitley will do whatever they want in this one. Whitley to physical for Hazard.

Williamsburg want even scout this scrimmage nobody will pass the ball. Confusednicker:
64SUR Wrote:what kind of question is that man you are cold.:dudecomeon:
:igiveup:
After asking a pretty reliable person, aka a coach, Whitley will scrimmage at Hazard this friday, and unless something changes, it will be just like a real game.

As EKU said, since Belfry and Hazard doesnt play in week 0, they will probably scrimmage that week.

Hope that helps.
I bet the whole football team from williamsburg will be there.
:lolrage:
Id say they will go 10 and 10 !!!!!!
^
To be honest its possible.

Heck, even when i played we wouldnt know what we were doing in scrimmages until warmups on most occasions.
What time does the scrimmage start.
^
I would get there by 6.
From what i understand its suppose to be at 7, but i was told today 6:30

6 would definitely make it safe.
Thanks gut.. Will be fun to watch..
It will be interesting to see were Hazard is at early this year. They graduated a lot of very good football players.
stronger than before? what time is the Hazard scrimmage? location?
Where is the scrimmage? this friday? I think I've been to every stadium in east,central and north Kentucky besides the one Hazard plays in lol
If Williamsburg plays at 6:00 in Pineville and Whitley and Hazard at 6:30 in Hazard it is not a good bet that the whole Williamsburg team will be there.
Ive been to Hazards field one time.
It was to watch Whitley play Pburg there back in 02.
Over ten years since ive seen the place.
Gut it be an okay trip to get away and get to see some early hitting and early season action to get the juices for flow for start of the season..
Hazard has a very nice facility.
pjdoug Wrote:stronger than before? what time is the Hazard scrimmage? location?

As in team !!! And why would we ?
Awesome doghouse for the hazard team to run threw.I exit the doghouse last year and we still lost :Sad04: I hope hazard bring that doghouse to Williamsburg this year :Cheerlead all joking aside great place to play.
Hey Gut you shouldve came and watched the middle school play knox central today it was a good one