Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tail gating for Belfry?
Batpuff Wrote:Hey hey hey we will have none of that, if I cant get a piece then he cant, I guess you will just have to send me a piece in the mail.
I will mail it to you if you do not receive it within 1 week.....It melted...lol
or you ate it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
So I guess I'm not invited.....
Pirate Pal Wrote:One day this week...El Azul????

Sounds great to me!
98NCCalum Wrote:So I guess I'm not invited.....

sure you are
BurntTires Wrote:hey Bat, take my word for it, its the best strawberry cake you ever tasted.:notworthy

I will 2nd that :Hungry:
98NCCalum Wrote:So I guess I'm not invited.....

How many Newportkabobs can you eat? Sure you are invited. Belfry people are very good host! If my grill is working, stop by!

:Hungry:
Welcome to the best site in town! If you need anything, just let me know.
Theres no if to it! The grill WILL be working :Thumbs: ! If nothing changes we set up with our food/tables ect in the softball parking lot. We Will be there!
:letsparty
Pirates~R~Us Wrote:Theres no if to it! The grill WILL be working :Thumbs: ! If nothing changes we set up with our food/tables ect in the softball parking lot. We Will be there!

Just look for the people with food in their mouths...partying and laughing the loudest!!! LOL
Pirate Pal Wrote:Just look for the people with food in their mouths...partying and laughing the loudest!!! LOL

I can't wait.....:Hungry: good food....:thumpsup: good friends.......and good times:letsparty
All I know is someone better bring me some CAKE!!!!!!! lol
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
Batpuff Wrote:All I know is someone better bring me some CAKE!!!!!!! lol

I'll see what I can do!!! LOL
Hey Guys ,

We are having a scrimmage game on Friday , wanna have a Mini- tailgiang party ?? Cant hardy wait til get the season started..
Batpuff Wrote:All I know is someone better bring me some CAKE!!!!!!! lol
I have a piece or two left in the fridge....lol
If you have a mini-tailgating, I will be there.
Does this mean we going to have mini hot dogs and burgers ,If thats the case I might just have to eat (many) of them.
PirateMom#55 Wrote:Hey Guys ,

We are having a scrimmage game on Friday , wanna have a Mini- tailgiang party ?? Cant hardy wait til get the season started..

we've actually talked about it :Thumbs: ...... but "if" the game is early like scrimmages usually are, it would be hard to get started with the food early enough. With people working they will prob be lucky to get to the game on time.
Not to mention the temperatures :devilflam LOL

I dont know? Whats everybody think...seriousley lol
That all is true....
There is always AFTER the game .... we did that a few times last year too ....
what time's the scrimage 2moro..?
NY152 Wrote:what time's the scrimage 2moro..?

Im not sure ..im trying to find out my self
BelfryBuck Wrote:Does this mean we going to have mini hot dogs and burgers ,If thats the case I might just have to eat (many) of them.

Your in charge of the Hot Dogs and Burgers so what ever u wanna bring....LOL
Pirates~R~Us Wrote:we've actually talked about it :Thumbs: ...... but "if" the game is early like scrimmages usually are, it would be hard to get started with the food early enough. With people working they will prob be lucky to get to the game on time.
Not to mention the temperatures :devilflam LOL

I dont know? Whats everybody think...seriousley lol

Let us know....we would love to go.....:Thumbs:
The scrimmage starts at 7
Cool, I haven't been able to get ahold of my lil bro to find out. See yawl there!
It's changed now to a home scrimage, so it's AT Belfry. I just found out, apparently coach told them a couple days ago. I thanked my bro for filling me in so punctually.
Pirate Pal Wrote:BJ....me, dream weaver, pirates-r-us, and a lot of other people tailgate every home game and a couple of away games..lol. We have everything to eat and everyone usually brings different things. It is a great atmosphere of friends.
i think thatthat would be an awsome time to just sit at the game with all of your buddies are all of you guys grads. or still in school
Sarrr Wrote:It's changed now to a home scrimage, so it's AT Belfry. I just found out, apparently coach told them a couple days ago. I thanked my bro for filling me in so punctually.

LOL sorry...I figured everyone knew
LUMBERJACK'06 Wrote:i think thatthat would be an awsome time to just sit at the game with all of your buddies are all of you guys grads. or still in school

We be the parents :Cheerlead but we have fans of all ages at our cook outs! And Your right..it is awesome!
Pirates~R~Us Wrote:We be the parents :Cheerlead but we have fans of all ages at our cook outs! And Your right..it is awesome!

sounds like fun i might have to check one of these tailgate parties myself:thumpsup:
Pirates~R~Us Wrote:We be the parents :Cheerlead but we have fans of all ages at our cook outs! And Your right..it is awesome!

When you get me, P-R-U, and Dream Weaver together...it's always fun!!!! Confusedhh: :devilflam