Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Tail gating for Belfry?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Who will be tail gating at the first Belfry game this year? What will everyone be eating during their tail gating party?

I hope to be there with my burgers and bean dip with chip!

Might have to put a few Newportkabobs on the grill also!

:football:
BJ....me, dream weaver, pirates-r-us, and a lot of other people tailgate every home game and a couple of away games..lol. We have everything to eat and everyone usually brings different things. It is a great atmosphere of friends.
Pirate Pal Wrote:BJ....me, dream weaver, pirates-r-us, and a lot of other people tailgate every home game and a couple of away games..lol. We have everything to eat and everyone usually brings different things. It is a great atmosphere of friends.

And I cant wait :letsparty

It all begin with the first home game at the new school last year and is now tradition :yum:
MMM, smell them burgers already....:rockon: :Clap:
Pirates~R~Us Wrote:And I cant wait :letsparty

It all begin with the first home game at the new school last year and is now tradition :yum:

I was just talking about this the other day.....I really enjoy the tailgating and it has really grown since the first game....:letsparty
Am I invited?????
98NCCalum Wrote:Am I invited?????
Forgot you would be making the trip up! Or I assume that you are?
You know, I think this is awesome! I love to see a school give the teams support like this and makes them feel like they are that special to the community and that is why you guys/gals have the classiest team/program that I have seen! Coming from a Letcher Countian!
Thanks for the compliment and it is awesome :Thumbs: !!!

My hubby, dreamweavers hubby and another friend of ours came up with this idea Last summer out in the middle of a lake lol we ran with the idea! it started with probably 15/20 of us, grew with each game, and by the end of the year it was HUGE and it was wonderful! we started out with burgers and dogs along with a dessert or 2 and everyone brings their own cooler/pop. then as it grew and grew we took turns with the burgers & dogs and made sure the essntials were took care of and others brought every other kind of casserol or soup/chili, desserts, chicken & dumplings, potato salads....anything they could think of! its awesome! one buddy always brings the grill and we're working on that right now to make it easier to haul...i think they are making a permanent trailer for it or something i dont know. but we opened up the new field with it at the pike co bowl last year and its is now sooooo big!!! i cant wait :Clap: LOL
Pirates~R~Us Wrote:Thanks for the compliment and it is awesome :Thumbs: !!!

My hubby, dreamweavers hubby and another friend of ours came up with this idea Last summer out in the middle of a lake lol we ran with the idea! it started with probably 15/20 of us, grew with each game, and by the end of the year it was HUGE and it was wonderful! we started out with burgers and dogs along with a dessert or 2 and everyone brings their own cooler/pop. then as it grew and grew we took turns with the burgers & dogs and made sure the essntials were took care of and others brought every other kind of casserol or soup/chili, desserts, chicken & dumplings, potato salads....anything they could think of! its awesome! one buddy always brings the grill and we're working on that right now to make it easier to haul...i think they are making a permanent trailer for it or something i dont know. but we opened up the new field with it at the pike co bowl last year and its is now sooooo big!!! i cant wait :Clap: LOL

Me either!!!! I'm glad to see that you are home. Let's do lunch soon..Love ya!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pirates~R~Us
Thanks for the compliment and it is awesome !!!

My hubby, dreamweavers hubby and another friend of ours came up with this idea Last summer out in the middle of a lake lol we ran with the idea! it started with probably 15/20 of us, grew with each game, and by the end of the year it was HUGE and it was wonderful! we started out with burgers and dogs along with a dessert or 2 and everyone brings their own cooler/pop. then as it grew and grew we took turns with the burgers & dogs and made sure the essntials were took care of and others brought every other kind of casserol or soup/chili, desserts, chicken & dumplings, potato salads....anything they could think of! its awesome! one buddy always brings the grill and we're working on that right now to make it easier to haul...i think they are making a permanent trailer for it or something i dont know. but we opened up the new field with it at the pike co bowl last year and its is now sooooo big!!! i cant wait LOL

Me either!!!! I'm glad to see that you are home. Let's do lunch soon..Love ya!!!

Me too......
Dream_Weaver Wrote:Quote:
Originally Posted by Pirates~R~Us
Thanks for the compliment and it is awesome !!!

My hubby, dreamweavers hubby and another friend of ours came up with this idea Last summer out in the middle of a lake lol we ran with the idea! it started with probably 15/20 of us, grew with each game, and by the end of the year it was HUGE and it was wonderful! we started out with burgers and dogs along with a dessert or 2 and everyone brings their own cooler/pop. then as it grew and grew we took turns with the burgers & dogs and made sure the essntials were took care of and others brought every other kind of casserol or soup/chili, desserts, chicken & dumplings, potato salads....anything they could think of! its awesome! one buddy always brings the grill and we're working on that right now to make it easier to haul...i think they are making a permanent trailer for it or something i dont know. but we opened up the new field with it at the pike co bowl last year and its is now sooooo big!!! i cant wait LOL

Me too......

Of course...we will all 3 do lunch soon!!!:thumpsup:
Well I want to know if you will be tailgating at the Lawrence CO game, because if you are I could eat a horse. LOL
lol..We will have to wait and see Bat...lol
Dang it, We might be, just come over to the tent and ask for me. LOL I wont be there but I might be. LOL most likely I will be in the locker room or getting every thing set up on the field.
Pirate Pal Wrote:Of course...we will all 3 do lunch soon!!!:thumpsup:
i have never attended one of these parties I wii hitem up this year.:Thumbs:
Some of the best food I've ever tasted was served in Belfry Hospitality rooms!!! I bet it will all be delicious and festive!!! Good Luck Pirates!
BurntTires Wrote:i have never attended one of these parties I wii hitem up this year.:Thumbs:

For sure BT....I usually make a strawberry cake or 2!!! LOL
Batpuff Wrote:Dang it, We might be, just come over to the tent and ask for me. LOL I wont be there but I might be. LOL most likely I will be in the locker room or getting every thing set up on the field.

You know I will track you down Bat!!!
Pirate Pal Wrote:For sure BT....I usually make a strawberry cake or 2!!! LOL
I ate over half of the one you made for Nick....lol I think he wants another...lol...hint hint..
Hey I want some, someone better bring some when they come to LC. lol
BurntTires Wrote:I ate over half of the one you made for Nick....lol I think he wants another...lol...hint hint..

Hint noted and I'll see if I can't get that to "Nick" soon!! LOL
Batpuff Wrote:Hey I want some, someone better bring some when they come to LC. lol

I'll try to put that on my to-do list also Bat!!
Of course...we will all 3 do lunch soon!!!:thumpsup:[/QUOTE]

PP--DW--!! Girls i am home and i am ready for that lunch! when and where:yum:
Pirates~R~Us Wrote:Of course...we will all 3 do lunch soon!!!:thumpsup:

PP--DW--!! Girls i am home and i am ready for that lunch! when and where:yum:[/QUOTE]I wanna go....lol:popcorn:
Batpuff Wrote:Hey I want some, someone better bring some when they come to LC. lol
hey Bat, take my word for it, its the best strawberry cake you ever tasted.:notworthy
Pirates~R~Us Wrote:Of course...we will all 3 do lunch soon!!!:thumpsup:

One day this week...El Azul????
BurntTires Wrote:hey Bat, take my word for it, its the best strawberry cake you ever tasted.:notworthy

Aww..thanks!!! I'm actually making one tonight..I'll send a piece or 2 home with Nick tonight
Heck Yeah
Pirate Pal Wrote:Aww..thanks!!! I'm actually making one tonight..I'll send a piece or 2 home with Nick tonight

Hey hey hey we will have none of that, if I cant get a piece then he cant, I guess you will just have to send me a piece in the mail.
Pages: 1 2 3 4