Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jenkins@Knott Central? PREDICTIONS?
MVP2 Wrote:Lindon is to fast ...Owens is to quick and strong ....they r gonnna run all over Jenkins D....imo...
Lindon is fast, but really does not use it. He seems to want to throw the ball and avoid contact. If he decides to change his game and run some more, it will make the KCC offense harder to prepare for.
Twitter: @tc_analytics

TheBrahmaBull Wrote:I am not doubting that Jenkins has improved, but I know what KCC has returning and I know they have improved also. It is not a situation where the only team improving is Jenkins, so I still think KCC wins easily.
Of Course both teams improved, But saying Kcc will take this game easily over jenkins, after they only won 34-20 last year, seems like a bad choice, i think it will be a battle to the end and come down to fewest mistakes :Thumbs:
MVP2 Wrote:Lindon is to fast ...Owens is to quick and strong ....they r gonnna run all over Jenkins D....imo...

Lindon doesn't use his speed, he uses his arm more, Owens is a great back but he is not going to run all over Jenkins D, Kcc running game will be no match for the d line and linebacker core of the Jenkins D. Kcc will have to go to the air more in this one
i agree.. Kcc is gonna have 2 open up the passing game more.. Jenkins has some good kids on Defence... i dont think the owens kid, will be stoped after hes hit a few ood times ..
All-American Lineman Wrote:Of Course both teams improved, But saying Kcc will take this game easily over jenkins, after they only won 34-20 last year, seems like a bad choice, i think it will be a battle to the end and come down to fewest mistakes :Thumbs:
Well will see I guess. I just hope that both teams show class and it does not get ugly on the field and off. Also, I hope that there are no injuries because this game really means nothing as far as playoffs for either squad.

TheBrahmaBull Wrote:Well will see I guess. I just hope that both teams show class and it does not get ugly on the field and off. Also, I hope that there are no injuries because this game really means nothing as far as playoffs for either squad.
That is true, keeping everyone healthy is very important in this game, goodluck to both teams.:thumpsup:
TheBrahmaBull Wrote:Lindon is fast, but really does not use it. He seems to want to throw the ball and avoid contact. If he decides to change his game and run some more, it will make the KCC offense harder to prepare for.

:thumpsup:

Oh yeah Good Luck Both Teams and i hope for no injuries either!
Should be a Good game.. Good luck teams
It will be a good game and come down to the wire
it will come down to who ever has the least turnovers..
All_state_RB#1 Wrote:it will come down to who ever has the least turnovers..
That is correct
TheBrahmaBull Wrote:Lindon is fast, but really does not use it. He seems to want to throw the ball and avoid contact. If he decides to change his game and run some more, it will make the KCC offense harder to prepare for.
Yeah that kid will do just about anything not to get hit, he always goes for out of bounds and dosnt cut up the feild
The only way this kid runs is if he wide open.. he juks and does whatever not to get hit.
It will be a good game I think. Both of these can't overlook anyone as both of them are trying to gain respect year in and year out!
TheBrahmaBull Wrote:I am not doubting that Jenkins has improved, but I know what KCC has returning and I know they have improved also. It is not a situation where the only team improving is Jenkins, so I still think KCC wins easily.

I agree with you here...im not taking anything away from Jenkins, but IMO this will be one of the best teams KCC has fielded in awhile.....does anybody know how many players KCC lost on there o-line if any? I played against them last year and I thought there o-line was great.
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:It will be a good game I think. Both of these can't overlook anyone as both of them are trying to gain respect year in and year out!
Yeah thats probley the best post on here, which ever team wins this one will gain alot of respect. Thats what there fightin for on this one.
yeah expically whats happened last year
If Jenkins can stop Owens then they have a shot you saw what happend last year. I dont belive they have a back as good as owens thow, So i wouldnt even be trying to compare them to him.
the owens kid is good.. but i hurd there trying to throw the ball more..
Yes I agree, Lindon does try to juke and things like that to avoid taking the hit, but that is what most quarterbacks are taught to do when running, is try to avoid taking the hit and get out of bounds..So i dont see anything wrong with him doing that stuff
Are you Lindon lbjfan23?
I am predicting Jenkins winning 21-24
I think Jenkins' passing game puts them over the top late in the game. Owens may have a good game, but Jenkins' passing game shows up when it counts.
i think its gonna be a close game.. both teams need to come out strong.. good luck teams!
after seeing practice this week at jenkins I see knott co. in a blow out. it could be a good game but looks like the bad attitudes are back for jenkins
Knott by 4 td's
If KCC does not beat Jenkins by more than 20 it will be a LONG season for them IMO.

TheBrahmaBull Wrote:If KCC does not beat Jenkins by more than 20 it will be a LONG season for them IMO.

:thumpsup: I agree wit you here!
I do believe Knott will RUN and PASS on jenkins all night long
I agree kinggkong48
PLAYBOY5Are you Lindon lbjfan23?No, but close..i am actually one of his relatives but i do not live in knott co.