Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Jenkins@Knott Central? PREDICTIONS?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Was just wanting to hear people's thoughts and views on this first game battle between the 2 schools. Last year K.C.C beat Jenkins 34-20 in the season opener @ Jenkins. Score predictions please...
I think Knott County Central will win this one in a blowout. The Owens kid will score anytime he wants. Knott Co. Central -54 Jenkins -12.
AAAA- St. Xavier
AAA- Covington Catholic
AA- Belfry
A- Newport Central Catholic
I think Knott is a program that will start to turn it around, they are well coached. I think this will be a tough matchup for Jenkins at Knott. Jenkins gets their points late in this one.

Knott 55
Jenkins 26
Knott central by 3 td's
KCC 40
Jenkins 12
Kcc--54
Jhs--19
Kcc-38
Jenkins-6
You really think Jenkins is going to get pounded this bad? I am kind of shocked at some of these predictions. Bobby Owens is a GREAT back and will have to stay healthy for KCC to have a successful year! I myself think this will be a good game and whoever has the least amount of turnovers and miscues will win the football game!
I think Jenkins Offense will put up more than 6....Could be a high scoring game!
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:You really think Jenkins is going to get pounded this bad? I am kind of shocked at some of these predictions. Bobby Owens is a GREAT back and will have to stay healthy for KCC to have a successful year! I myself think this will be a good game and whoever has the least amount of turnovers and miscues will win the football game!
I agree that Bobby Owens has to stay healthy, but I do not think that Jenkins is fast enough on defense to stop him.
Defense is the key for the cavaliers to pull this one off. Shut the Owens kid down and the game is over. Jenkins lost a lot of their offensive talent last year but return a much stronger defense. Could be a good game if Jenkins comes ready to play.
And that is the key there though, IF THEY COME READY TO PLAY! THEY TOOK THE WHOLE SEASON OFF LAST YEAR after such a strong preseason beating Magoffin 48-0 and beating Twin Valley 30-12..
Jenkins wont be able to stop BO...Kcc this game no matter wat imo
I think Jenkins has a good chance at this game.. there a good team, and have good leadership... they have been in the weight room through the hole off season.. and are lookin good in practice.. there D is really good this year and there all head hunters, and on the other side of the ball they set, they have a good back feild, and good Wide outs, and Chris Puckett is back as QB.. We'll see how jenkins does!!
I think Jenkins has a real good chance at this one. Last year kcc won by 2 td's. I'll admitt the owens kid is a good back, but Jenkins has a lot better D then last year. I dont really know what that new coach can do but we'll see. Jenkins is alot stronger then last year, and the bad leadership is gone. Yeah Jenkins losed some talent last year, but whats talent when you dont wanna play?
Yeah jenkins did lose some talent last year, but they have players now who should of been startin last year.. # 1 and # 42 should of been starting running back and wide out.. # 42 might be small but he can catch anything, and # 1 is a amizing runner.. so jekins didnt lose much last year.. and there D is stronger then ever.. Its gonna be a good game... Jenkins has to come ready to play...
Boomer86 Wrote:Defense is the key for the cavaliers to pull this one off. Shut the Owens kid down and the game is over. Jenkins lost a lot of their offensive talent last year but return a much stronger defense. Could be a good game if Jenkins comes ready to play.
KCC developed a passing game late last season and I think that even if the Cavs shut down Bobby O. they will be passed on easily. KCC looked good in the passing game, but had alot of drops
and near misses late last season. The key will be in the line, whichever team controls the line controls the game IMO.
MVP2 Wrote:Jenkins wont be able to stop BO...Kcc this game no matter wat imo
:thumpsup:
I Know Jenkins has some quick DBs.. but im mot sure what kind of D there running this year..it could come down to the line.. i think its who ever has the least turnovers.. will win this one...
All_state_RB#1 Wrote:I Know Jenkins has some quick DBs.. but im mot sure what kind of D there running this year..it could come down to the line.. i think its who ever has the least turnovers.. will win this one...
:thumpsup:
Hey guys Jenkins also has a better line this year they have two good sophmore guards and an experianced center. They have a big freshman the guys 6' 3" 330 hes a quick learner and will be a good lineman this year, then they have a senior lineman thats pretty good his self. But the power is in the 2 sophmores that they have.
Even If Jenkins has a Good D Line .. The Lindon Kid is Quick
I think Jenkins should play a very game..
Yeah the Lindon kid might be quick but if Jenkins blitz that Taylor kid theres not much he can do, right now most people might not know about him but they will by the end of the season
Yeah that Taylor kid is good.... and i talked to one of the coaches of Jenkins, and he said this is the beast year, Jenkins could have on Defence.. Good line, good Dbs.. like i said befor who ever has the least turnovers..
I think Jenkins is goin to come out on top in this one. I go for the underdog in this one.
Jenkins-21
KCC-14
you all are in for a surprise, things have changed at jenkins, one of the best teams they have had in years, the defense is a juggernaut d, the offense line should be great with the junior center, two sophmore guards and senior tackle returning, good Rb in the two seniors and Junior QB returning as well, going to be a good game, goodluck to both teams
Lindon is to fast ...Owens is to quick and strong ....they r gonnna run all over Jenkins D....imo...
I am not doubting that Jenkins has improved, but I know what KCC has returning and I know they have improved also. It is not a situation where the only team improving is Jenkins, so I still think KCC wins easily.
Pages: 1 2 3